If Bessler solved what to do next??

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

POPSCAN
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

If Bessler solved what to do next??

Post by POPSCAN »

Say a person finds out how to replicate the Bessler Wheel and does so.

In a step by step fashion describe the safe procedure so that a inventor takes credit and moneys generated by his rediscovery.

The USA patent office will not allow a overunity device or perpetual motion device to be patented.

How can one dodge all the private, big oil money, and government sharks in the water as well as greed to prevent his rediscovery from falling into other hands?? Leaving him with nothing but trouble for all his efforts?
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Welcome to the forum!
Popscan wrote:The USA patent office will not allow a overunity device or perpetual motion device to be patented.
The is false. The USA patent office has no rule, regulation, or law to prevent it from issuing a patent on any working overunity or perpetual motion device. It does have a regulation that allows it to request proof that any application for a perpetual motion device actually works. This proof can me in writing or an actual machine. If it is in writing then it becomes "you say - they say" and they have the final say. So in reality, the inventor of a perpetual motion or over unity device must have a model that works as claimed in the patent application.

But then we get to the possible patent office secrecy order. If the US government thinks that disclosure of your invention is a threat to national security then they can demand you keep your invention a secret. This usually happens with government contractors who develop new weapons and such. But it also has happened to over unity device inventors. The government can claim that any over unity device would disrupt the economy since the government collects large amounts of revenue from petroleum in the form of taxes.

See 'MY PLAN' that I posted a while back.
Jim_Mich wrote:The 'PLAN'... (I posted this a while back.)

A] First get something that works!!!

B] Take steps to insure the idea survives in case of calamity.

C] Define the principle or the reason why it works!

D] Design a simple cheap working POP (proof of principle) sample model.

F] Build as many of these models as money/time/reasoning suggest.

G] Plan Ad campaign, including literature, web space, documentation, etc.

H] Write patent applications for most major countries.

I] Prepare a list of names, addresses of who is to receive what.

J] Always continue research into increasing power output and alternate designs.

K] Load up on liability and life insurance.

L] When all is prepared, file patents, upload web site, mail plans, ship models, etc. Hit the media hard! Make a sensation! Be on the evening news worldwide.

Do what needs to be done to keep those in power from suppressing your invention. It is much harder to put the genie back into the bottle after everyone has seen it. They move slow. You must move fast. The window of opportunity is between when the PTO receives your application and when someone reviewing it realizes what your invention realy does.

Just my humble opinion.
Last edited by jim_mich on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

re: If Bessler solved what to do next??

Post by ovyyus »

Step 1: solve the problem.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Step A] First get something that works!!!

pequaide
Devotee
Devotee

Post by pequaide »

I am at Step: G
POPSCAN
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by POPSCAN »

jim_mich wrote:Step A] First get something that works!!!

Why not just give a working model to some schoolboy as a competative science project and let the chips fall where they might.

Remember the schoolgirl motor and where the idea originated.
getterdone
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: If Bessler solved what to do next??

Post by getterdone »

pequaide wrote:I am at Step: G
I'm at step Gee, what the hell do I try next?
Beer is the cause and the solution of all my problems.
pequaide
Devotee
Devotee

Post by pequaide »

Take a high quality 5/16 or 3/8 inch shaft and place it in the center of a (? six inch) Styrofoam cylinder; place a metal ring or hollow metal cylinder (tube) on the outside circumference of the Styrofoam cylinder. Place both ends of the shaft in a high quality bearing and wrap the shaft with a string that suspends a large force (mass). The force will accelerate the ring mass as to make momentum not energy; and large amounts of energy will be made.

F = ma makes momentum not energy. F = ma makes linear Newtonian momentum; not Kepler's angular momentum.

Yes: this is a great high school physics experiment, and it works.

Note that in Step A we are not required to power downtown Detroit. The requirement is 'proof of principle': and the above experiment is 'proof of principle'.

I have never done the particular experiment mentioned above: but I have done several larger experiments that are the same principle. The above experiment is merely a scaled down larger experiment. This is Step F
Wubbly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Wubbly »

Ovyyus and Jim are correct. First you need something that works.
christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by christo4_99 »

getterdone wrote:
I'm at step: "Gee, what the hell do I try next?"
Took a minute but I got it ! lol
Words exist because of their meaning. Once you've got the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find someone who has forgotten words so I can talk with him or her ?
POPSCAN
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by POPSCAN »

getterdone wrote:
I'm at step Gee, what the hell do I try next?
Turn it over to relative still in school for a science exibit or competition project. He or she will take credit but everyone will know who the real brain is. Do you remember the name of the winning schoolgirl that had the schoolgirl motor in a science competition? Maybe not. But all of us knows the fellows name who made it.
No self respecting person would think of doing nasty things to a kid or taking the device from them for one reason or another.

Your expence is zero and you have enriched other lives by your doing so.