Another claim to a working device...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Andyb
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by Andyb »

Hi i can not see this working but i hope i am wrong what i can say with out any shadow of doubt is that the way the cranks have been designed it will rip its self to pieces if it releases any serious output power,considering the amount of money gone into its development i would conclude it is a scam,again i hope i am wrong.Thank you dwayne for bringing this to our attention,all the best Andy b.
Only by making mistakes can you truly learn
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Grimer wrote:No way. The weights are to small in relation to the steelwork holding them and the locus seems quite simple.

Scam or delusion I would say. Perhaps the sheer scale of the machine is mean to draw in very naive investors.
Oops! I hadn't read the previous posts carefully enough. The holes in what I imagined were the weights could well be for bolting something on as the poster suggested.

As for the locus being quite simple I have to withdraw that comment too since I have realised from my latest understanding of the Milko that departure from a brachistochrone curve (cycloid) brings Jerk energy into play.

If they're genuine one would imagine they must have tested it out on a smaller scale before constructing that monstrosity. On the other hand, if its a scam then the bigger the better.

I hope they've succeeded - but I won't hold my breath.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by Grimer »

There seems to be a rapid fall of the weight and a slow rise.

There's a rapid fall with the Keenie.

Greater acceleration going down than coming back up.

I think it might work.

I seem to remember drawing a diagram on this topic. I'll have to dig it out.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Grimer wrote:...........................Image

The above graph shows the difference in the three derivatives of position with respect to time for a given weight attached to high and low inertia wheels and acting against a strain energy store.

For a high inertial wheel the acceleration due to gravity is greatly attenuated which lead to lower initial velocity, lower acceleration and lower jerk.
Found it. It was in the Impact is the Key thread.

Maybe the brothers have been reading the Forums, eh. I'm glad someone was paying attention. ;-)

If they have then they've been very creative to recognise that you don't need to let the weight free fall but you can force its acceleration.

In the light of the above I have to assume that it works.

If so, it will be a piece of piss to replicate and the era of gravitational energy has dawned.
honza
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by honza »

Hi Grimer, I expect it to rotate the other way.
Slow fall & fast rise / 2 more weights always on the way down (compared to the number of weights on the way up).
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

honza wrote:Assuming there will be weights attached to the vertical members - the geometry of this setup appears to create an asymmetry between the acceleration / deceleration phase of the weights movement.
Could this asymmetry alone become a source of input energy?
Yep. As you can see from my previous posts above. I think you've put your finger on it, honza.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

honza wrote:
Slow fall & fast rise / 2 more weights always on the way down (compared to the number of weights on the way up).
Well, one of us is wrong. That's for sure. ;-)
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Bastos Ribeiro - Inventor (1 - 10 of 10 results)

1 Renato Bastos Ribeiro: Reciprocating piston cylinder head cover having an integrated fluid exchange rotary disc valve. January 2012: US 8100103
A cylinder head cover for a reciprocating compressor cylinder. The cover includes a first plate having a first and second channel in a surface of the first plate. The first and second channels merge within the plate at a first opening through the bottom surface of the first plate. A second plate ... ...

2 Renato Bastos Ribeiro: Vertical fluid container with endless chain. October 2011: US 8042334
The present disclosure relates to an apparatus and associated methods for generating energy by capturing and taking benefit of the energy generated by any quantity of air surfacing inside water. The apparatus includes a frame structure to which is rotatably mounted an upper drive wheel, a lower ... ...

3 Renato Bastos Ribeiro: Apparatus and associated methods to generate useable energy. June 2011: US 7958726
The present disclosure relates to an apparatus and associated methods for generating energy by capturing and taking benefit of the energy generated by any quantity of air surfacing inside water. In exemplary embodiments, the apparatus comprises compressing a lower density gas in a liquid medium, ... ...

4 Renato Bastos RIBEIRO: Apparatus and associated methods to generate useable energy. April 2009: US 20090090104
The present disclosure relates to an apparatus and associated methods for generating energy by capturing and taking benefit of the energy generated by any quantity of air surfacing inside water. The apparatus includes a frame structure to which is rotatably mounted an upper drive wheel, a lower ... ...

5 Renato Bastos RIBEIRO: Reciprocating piston cylinder head cover having an integrated fluid exchange rotary disc valve. March 2009: US 20090064961
A cylinder head cover for a reciprocating compressor cylinder such as an air compressor or internal combustion engine is disclosed. The cover includes a first plate having a first and second channel in a surface of the first plate, wherein the first and second channels merge together within the ... ...

6 Renato Bastos Ribeiro: Multi function engines. September 2009: US 20090218898
This disclosure describes an arrangement of axially-aligned motors and tubular or solid drive shafts enabling multiple motors and drive shafts to operate within a compact volume. The motors are axially-aligned to each other and each motor comprises a drive shaft that is axially-aligned to the motor ... ...

7 Renato Bastos Ribeiro: Apparatus and associated methods to generate useable energy. October 2008: US 20080264052
The present disclosure relates to an apparatus and associated methods for generating energy by capturing and taking benefit of the energy generated by any quantity of air surfacing inside water. In exemplary embodiments, the apparatus comprises compressing a lower density gas in a liquid medium, ... ...

8 Renato Bastos Ribeiro: Air or gas compression system. January 2012: US 20120006191
A gas compression system is disclosed that includes a hollow cylinder having a cylinder wall, a reciprocal piston carried within the cylinder, and a piston rod connected to the piston. Gas compression control within the cylinder is determined by providing at least two closable openings through the ... ...

9 Renato Bastos RIBEIRO: Apparatus for energy production. August 2011: US 20110198858

10Renato Bastos RIBEIRO: Power multiplier lever system.
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

...but this one as an interlude , respite or as a stimulating fancy ...waiting the Rarenergia achievement ,
( wishing them full success !)...,so let's take a break-time , at ;

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk-tCS63pz8

Al_ex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

honza wrote:
Of course it could be that we are both right.

It could be that the thing is reciprocating like the Milko and each cycle a weight clicks round relative to the gravitational field. In effect it would be providing feedback to the pendulum swing. I discussed this requirement in another thread.

If you think about it the Keenie must have a reciprocating action since the inner wheel can only move back and forth relative to the outer wheel.

Perhaps Ribero's latest patent (see previous post) has some bearing on the matter since it mentions reciprocation.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory: ... vity_Motor

Directory:RAR Energia Ltda Gravity Motor

by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
May 3, 2013

We've got a page full of gravity motor claims, but none have put as much into a prototype as a Brazilian company, RAR Energy Ltda.

According to Illinois State University's GLT (U.S.A.) publication:

"The Brazilian soybean processor Incobrasa says it has such a technology. And it plans to install a demonstrator model at its processing plant in the Iroquois County town of Gilman this coming fall. Incobrasa ran newspaper ads about a month ago in both central Illinois and Porto Alegre, Brazil, where it says an affiliated company developed the generator.
"Emailing from Brazil, company president Renato Ribeiro gives few details, but says this sort of energy technology has been sought for centuries, so it's natural that people are skeptical. He promises that the technology will surprise a lot of people, and that they've already applied for a patent."
The demonstration model, which is the size of a small house, allegedly will be able to produce 30 kW -- about enough to handle the peak load from two homes.

Their website consists of one page showing the progress in building their demonstration model, along with some promotional advertisements that they have published in various newspapers.

With an interpreter on the line, I called the phone number on their site, but the owner, who would be best to answer any questions, is away for 15 days. The person we spoke with didn't know of any videos that show earlier prototypes that demonstrate a smaller version of the design in operation. He said that they were maybe 2-3 months away from completing the demonstration prototype, and that they are posting updates on their site.

It seems to me that from an engineering point of view that there is an overkill on the amount and strength of steel being used. If this thing works, but only puts out 30 kW, there is no way the capital costs are going to compete with even the more expensive renewable energy modalities like Solar or Wind. But the biggest hurdle for now is mental, and perhaps a mammoth demonstrator like this would do the trick to finally unlocking the mental barriers. Then it can be engineered into smaller iterations, or put on a rotational frame of reference to increase the inertial pull and increase the power output.(my emphasis)

I'd be curious to see what a computer simulation would show regarding this design. Perhaps they don't have all the key components installed yet, so if a simulation that this design so far wouldn't work, we'll just have to wait to see the complete design.
Last edited by Grimer on Sat May 11, 2013 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 225687/pg1
It looks like it uses leverage like two identical weights on a see saw. If you move the balance point, one weight goes down, and the other goes up.

The arms would have to be arranged so there is always more leverage constantly pushing down, and a shorter leverage on the weights that are moving back up.

I thought the above was the best post in the thread. The usual howls about there being no free lunch. Al Setalokin is very fond of that motto.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

OK! gentlemen, take the following link and play with it. Turn it upside down, inside out or whatever. See if you can somehow connect it to what is being built as we interpret it.

http://www.mekanizmalar.com/hoekens_linkage.html

Also not that the crank throw rods under close scrutiny appear to be serrated on the inside face?

Ralph
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Good find, Ralph.

I see that playing around with the lengths of the links leads to very different outcomes.

One would need to know the actual length of the links before one could know the locus of the masses.
Last edited by Grimer on Sat May 11, 2013 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.