Another claim to a working device...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Fletcher
Addict
Addict

re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by Fletcher »

Unknown Ed [by me] ! - you'd have to take it in the context it was imbedded in which clearly says gravity only powered, IINM.

Publicity Stunt or Real ?
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Ah... sarcasm! Thought I'd missed something, since everyone has neighbors involved, etc. :-)
Rafael Ti
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Rafael Ti »

Hi All
The two new photos on RAR Energia Ltda...
http://www.rarenergia.com.br/
simplicity is a key ...
zoelra
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by zoelra »

Notice all the (red) parts on the floor between the two vehicles. Looks like some big changes are coming. You can also see that the holes on the silver disks appear to be mounting holes for additional structural braces to hold the moon shaped parts.
Bill_Mothershead
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Bill_Mothershead »

Notice all the (red) parts on the floor between the two vehicles. Looks like some big changes are coming. You can also see that the holes on the silver disks appear to be mounting holes for additional structural braces to hold the moon shaped parts.
I am a little confused. The last image is dated April 23.
I can't quite see any parts between two vehicles.

What would be really cool is a video.

Edit: Oops! Didn't scroll down past the verbage. I think I see
the parts now. Good catch. Could explain why the frame
extends so far out on the floor.
zoelra
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by zoelra »

It will be interesting to see what role the curved (moon) shaped pieces will play.

The last image is 29a. You can open the link below and change the number to 30a. I have done this several times today but nothing new as of yet. Early on they were placing the pics on the server but were not on the page yet.

http://www.rarenergia.com.br/imagem29a.JPG
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

I suspect they will probably spend the rest of the week installing 15 more sections like the first.

With the chance they may actually have something here, this is all very frustrating for me since I'm so close to finally knowing whether my own major design is going to work or not (after 2 1/2 years). I remember that cold fusion fiasco when everybody and their brother immediately started filing patent applications trying to get a piece of the action - and apparently whether they knew anything about the stuff or not.

I've still not yet seen anything here that might affect the patentability of my own designs (should they ultimately work, of course), but there's still a chance that that might change, I guess.

I would think my designs might be smaller and more efficient than this thing will apparently be - again if they were to actually work, of course. ...and if this thing were to actually work, of course.

I found a Brazilian skeptic's site in Portuguese in which the Ribeiro's stuff was apparently being discussed several months ago. Google's translation seems to be quite readable, but I'll just give the link and let you use the translation tools of your choice.

http://coletivoacidocetico.blogspot.com ... idade.html

I read somewhere that it's only two brothers and their father. I guess I assumed they were three brothers before.

Dwayne

Edited to change "patents" to "patent applications".
Last edited by Furcurequs on Tue May 14, 2013 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Dwayne,
wow!
These guys are absolutely skeptical!
I'll send them tomorrow a mail! 8)
TC!
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

Murilo,

Be careful! Don't let them hurt you!

;)

Dwayne
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Dwayne,
as you should guess, my scars are plenty of callus and all my callus are full of scars... 8[
At least 50% of my armature weight is composed of welding maintenance. 8\
Experience is worthy... sometimes!
TC!
M
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....in the not so long history (1993) , at :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZItT-XqqrHE

Here ,it's hard to understand the so called working principle...and the "contribution" of gravity to move all this massive "something"...

By contrast , Rarenergia's assemblage ,step by step ,can be a real "open" lesson for people interested to replicate their achievement.

Al_ex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
Reticon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Reticon »

Remember that guy in France with the giant thing that looked like a Ferris wheel? Big and ambitious is really no more telling than the written frustrations we get to see here everyday. Just a different type of outlet for delusional behavior. They probably sincerely believe that they just need it to be bigger and stronger and then it will magically and actually work! The buzz saw was intriguing for the same reason. Why would someone go through all of the trouble to produce that without a working model? Exactly the same reason that people spend hours typing long and irrational "proofs" of their own concepts. The same reason Harold Camping predicted the end of the world wrongly, TWICE! It's even the same dynamic that causes mass murderers to go on killing sprees. A momentary feeling of power and importance.

Since I'm all too fascinated with delusions, having experienced my own share, let me warn you that if you are in a panic because you believe these guys are going to "beat you to it" by a matter of days or even minutes, take a deep breath, or maybe even take a vacation. Do something fun for the next year or two and it's most likely that these guys will still be "optimizing", "tweaking", or "enhancing" this behemoth. Then, maybe, once you've been deceived for the hundredth time you might realize that Bessler may have just been another one of these people. Does even that mean that this could never be done? Unfortunately no. Hence my continued fantasies.
Reticon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Reticon »

Anyone else think that the last 5/13 image looks like the guy was photoshopped into the operator's seat of the crane? Haha, look at the second to the last one, the guy's head looks huge!
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi !
The game with the articulated mechanisms is a very old one , and has a lot of various ,sometimes unexpected applications...:

www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=sLOVdo_Qu3E&feature=fvwp

.....but we must recognize that ," Rarenergia.com" are on a new "path".

Let wish them success!

Al_ex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Reticon wrote:Anyone else think that the last 5/13 image looks like the guy was photoshopped into the operator's seat of the crane? Haha, look at the second to the last one, the guy's head looks huge!
The lighting does look off a bit given how clear you can see through the window to the background and the foreground (controls). These days it should at least be considered.

I'll take a look in more detail when I'm not on my phone.