Another claim to a working device...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

eccentrically1 wrote: ...
torque is a force.
Indeed. A twisting force.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

so then it isn't an energy that is generated by a force according to your post I quoted.
yes?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Cloud's complete post can be found here.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

eccentrically1 wrote:so then it isn't an energy that is generated by a force according to your post I quoted.
yes?
I'm sorry but I find you pejorative expression about "jumping to conclusions" makes me feel this debate is becoming unproductive.
Last edited by Grimer on Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
murilo
Addict
Addict

re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by murilo »

Boys, let's have on mind that they are mounting 18 partial sets!

This is a clue for the device family they are in search!

At least during a small angle each part will ask for a kick!

This is a KE device and this makes me skeptical on the question of energy surplus!
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

Grimer wrote:
eccentrically1 wrote:so then it isn't an energy that is generated by a force according to your post I quoted.
yes?
I'm sorry but I find you pejorative expression about "jumping to conclusions" makes me feel this debate is becoming unproductive.
How do you know what the bearings are like?
How do you know how fast it ran?
How can anyone conclude why it ran down
without any information about the test ?
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by Fletcher »

Unbalanced wrote:
Although I like the idea that this monster came to a screaming halt due to bearing failure caused by an asymmetrical twisting force applied to the crank shaft, I fail to see where this force comes from.
I don't think it came to a 'screaming halt' [sudden halt], due bearing failure - I think it more likely that it slowed down over time & eventually stopped as the original comments suggested to me.

It should be self evident [after reaching optimal rpm in a few minutes] that the rpm slows over time until it stops & that no excess torque or energy is accelerating the system, if this was the way it 'ground to a halt'.

We always look for a sure-fire indicator - can the system continue to accelerate without additional energy input & can it's rpm then be stabilized by introducing a load such as prony brake friction - if it can do these things then it is not coasting & is likely true PM.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

I am not falling for this hoax. I think they are having a good laugh at our expense. Reports? ????? From who? From a reputable independent source? I think not.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

Bula Fletcher,

I wish it were self evident to me...

As long as we've nothing to do with this other than speculate;

If the RAR Energia devise had the ability to accelerate from a standstill, why would it eventually grind to a halt, aside from mechanical failure?

I don't see a means of accelerating this thing other than possibly connecting a motor to the crankshaft.

So let's assume it just needs an impulse like jumping on one of the levers. If it accelerated to terminal velocity 9.8m/s/s then I could understand bearing failure.

I was thinking that those semicircular plates might be parts of a braking mech.

I can imagine tightening that last bolt, then running for my life as this thing takes off.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

why would it be a hoax?
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

If they invented a perpetual motion device that is powered by gravity, why build it for their processing plant? Why not build it anywhere else. The money saved at their plants is peanuts compared to cheap energy for the world. I think they are just having a little fun.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

A little fun? Maybe a large write off on their taxes would be more like it. IMHO Of course they could have gotten a grant from the prez for some green money that tends to be given freely to wild ideas with little chance of working but they do have to show something.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Jmho. I think it is just part of their processing plant and nothing to do with free energy.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

maybe the translation is wrong.
If they were hoaxing , they would be trying to get someone else's money. i think they have only spent their own, they haven't asked for money unless i missed something.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by Grimer »

Fletcher wrote:
Unbalanced wrote:
Although I like the idea that this monster came to a screaming halt due to bearing failure caused by an asymmetrical twisting force applied to the crank shaft, I fail to see where this force comes from.
I don't think it came to a 'screaming halt' [sudden halt], due bearing failure - I think it more likely that it slowed down over time & eventually stopped as the original comments suggested to me.

It should be self evident [after reaching optimal rpm in a few minutes] that the rpm slows over time until it stops & that no excess torque or energy is accelerating the system, if this was the way it 'ground to a halt'.

We always look for a sure-fire indicator - can the system continue to accelerate without additional energy input & can it's rpm then be stabilized by introducing a load such as prony brake friction - if it can do these things then it is not coasting & is likely true PM.
The original comment was:

"Right now RAR looks good. In the last 24 hours we have had several positive reports that it has been running for hours on end, BUT finally ground to a stop. ... ."

That doesn't sound like coasting to a halt to me.