Besslers Codes

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: Besslers Codes

Post by Oystein »

Mark wrote:Oystein

Thank you for clarifying(?) the timeline of your research.

I made a comment back on page two of this thread regarding the drawings that you posted last year, about their being the result of versus the basis for your deciphering. I'm going to have to take a closer look at both that thread and this one this weekend to see if I can get a better grip on all of it. But, I fear that even with a more thorough look at the material and hints that you have presented so far, I still won't understand what you're getting at. More likely, I'll need to wait until I can see all of it before I will understand it.

Personally, I still hope that you are right. It would be nice to put this obsession behind me.

Is it correct that you intend to publish a book that tells and shows all?
If so, can you estimate a publication date?
It is my intention to publish the book after the attempt to replicate the machine is finished. The book will show all that I can prove. And the book will end with a second "treasure-hunt", and it is not about the machine itself. A new "mystery" to ponder upon, witch also may be proven one day. There are a lot proven material. I have just passed 150 pages as we speak. Any speculation will be marked as "speculation for those interested"

There (of course) are two possible outcomes.

If stationary: I will publish my "thorough report on Besslers Codes" All I have found, with the possibility that someone else mayfrom this figure out even one more cipher that will lead to the last "missing" connection or part. (If I thought that the story and information didn`t belong in a proper book, I would publish it on web-site and move on.) Not about money, but just nice to finish up a project properly. As very special and important encryption methods are proven, and proven to be used by Bessler, this deserves a proper display.

If success: I will still publish the book, after a patent application etc.

I believe I have documented the most of what Bessler intentionally hid. Any kind of double-checks seems to hold. I may try to contact mr. Jola Sigmond for a review before publishing.

I am still looking for some information that can disprove me or show me a new connection of part, but it is now time to speed up the building-process.

Because of time and my family I will estimate 1 year. I will set myself a personal deadline/crossroad where I conclude and follow the outcome accordingly.

I really can`t believe that I am to be "the chosen one" and have no real belief in my final success, but the papers and "something" inside say otherwise! So I just have to finish up and either close my PM career with my head held high, and an educational and interesting book to show for. Or, if "a runner" should be the outcome, I will also have something of value to bring on to my son etc. Of course I hope that my "lottery-ticket" pays off.

Either way, this has been an interesting ride and given me much more respect for Bessler. If any, he was the man to achieve the impossible.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

either way any and all information regarding bessler is important ,
if it turns out that you found something that leads you into the
wrong direction that would be important information to have , i
think if we had a collection of false clues it would be of great value
to know !

if you found the correct secret (assuming theres false ones) then
that will be of great importance to know , either way you end
up down the road it is of value to any one researching bessler and
his writings !

you could be a winner both ways in my oppinion .

on another note of which were mentioned about those who saw beslers wheel
uncovered , could it be possible that bessler was so secretive about his wheel
that he did not actually show all the parts of his real wheel in motion
but instead a wheel of wich he removed the main components and
then used the maid to turn it just to safeguard his real secret ,
and that this being what the maid was making accusations about ?

just speculating i am not saying this is as i see it ..
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Besslers Codes

Post by Oystein »

As the maid claimed that she turned the wheel by a hand-crank at the Castle Weissenstein I conclude that it was not possible. (Maybe if the claims was about the first wheel/s at his home). There was no mechanism to transfer the work. Open bearings and translocation to other bearings, inspected by the greatest thinkers and mechanics Germany had to offer. In the 1700s I would rather try to make a PM machine that make mechanical torque-transfer through those open bearings and through the castles stonewalls etc.

PS! My father has a organ grinder, and every time he has played a song for my son, he must rest his arm, because our arms are just not built to do long time turning. The longst he can handle is 2 or three songs and then his arm hurts to bad. And the output may be only a few watts only! No way a maid can turn a handcrank for 8 hours even without any real load!! NOT possible at all.

In my opinion, the maid vindicated Bessler without knowing so. If she had said that she rode a "leg-crank" (Like todays bikes) it would maybe be possible for a woman to produce 50watts (+ losses) in 8 hours. But she would not be able do repeat that the following days, (for 8 weeks lol) because her back, ass and leg muscles would hurt too much. And she would get all sort of sitting sores, leg cramps etc. I am an active cyclist so I would know.

I think Wagner & Co. etc. saw an opportunity to either finally prove them self and their published pamphlets correct, or force the PM secret out of Orffyreus in a trial. It would be kind of a win-win for Wagner & Co. Either they are getting their reputation boosted, or they learn the secret of PM through the trails. He/they must have thought that Orffyreus would talk, when jail was the only alternative.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

yes of course they could not turn it like she said because what about
the stopping force it had to take to stop it from turning surely she or
they could not be powerfull enough even it was gearboxed or something
stopping it from the other end etc ...

i was just thinking carl saying its so simple yes perhaps what he saw
was good enough to fool him in believing its simple i dont know ..

but talking about the trial i believe she was offered something like
money or something that would improve her lifestyle or perhaps
threatent , bessler said something about "under the desk" during the trial
of which i am unsure where i read about it , could be that i have read
something false i cant remember but i found his word play intresting

if you had to alert someone you trusted to go and secure something
you have hidden that would be a typical thing to throw in a sentence ..

seeing as though he is pictured by his desk with a book and such perhaps ?

jusr a thought as i am not very much on the facts of his story
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Besslers Codes

Post by Grimer »

Oystein wrote:By the way Grimer, care to tell a little about your research?

Are you having any positive results or insights, and what kind of approach do you use? etc?
Yes, indeed. I believe I have found an unarguable proof of principle - and if you care to follow my posts you will be able to enjoy it.

My approach is to have the faith which can move mountains.

My proof relates to the way Newtonian gravity puts bending energy into a rigid pendulum arm and how that energy can be released to increase the gravitational potential of the pendulum bob. How the pendulum can be induced to tack into the gravitational wind in other words.

You seem a pretty intelligent fellow so I expect you will be able to understand it easily enough.

Your spelling has vastly improved. The thing I found unbearably irritating was the way you used to spell cypher, perhaps the most important of all the words in your post.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

i thought there wasn't a trial. he wasn't charged with anything.

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... rial#42849
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

i do not know if there was a trial or not , read it somewhere and cannot
remember where so it could be false i do not know unless you
guys can inform me , havent read JC book yet
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

As John wrote, this would be/will be a priceless document. I see now that is was Gartner that maybe was behind the second accusations.

Accusations and arrest (maybe not a trial). Anyway, since the maid said she turned a hand-crank, she could not have done it. If there really was trickery involved she would have known and told how it was done, and not made up the impossible scenario of turning a hand-crank for 8 hours each day in 8 weeks. It was of course the stop/start and bidirectionality that made them choose the hand-crank scenario. The bicycle was not invented yet. Bessler could have invented a very good and tuned pedal-system, but then why would the maid not reveal that? A pedal system would of course be just as hard to transfer to the wheel undetected.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

well one cannot possibly take her serious as the method described sounds
more impossible to me than pm to besslers enemies ..

i have a downloaded copy of a digitized version of das triumph ... and
it cointains a picture from wagners possible solution to besslers
secret and then some sort of picture which i presume were
published to discredid bessler where it is depicted a person
pulling a hidden rod linked up into the cealing to a pivot arm
and down the supports from the roof , it is clear that they were
after bessler to proof him a fraud ..

but who ever got to the maid were not very bright concerning
the "how" the fraud was supposedly done , perhaps she had
an offer and decided to make up here own story , or well
the person that talked her into it must have been dumb as dirt.

i wish you best of luck and may you show us something breathtaking
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

what if there was a way the maid and the others could have done it?
i can think of one.
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

We are all ears eccentrically1, I'm sure!

A rotating magnet under the floor?
Mark
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Mark »

Oystein

Thank you. It sounds to me like a good plan. I'll get back to you in the next few days with another question or two.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

DrWhat wrote:We are all ears eccentrically1, I'm sure!

A rotating magnet under the floor?
that's what i was thinking dr. what.
it would lift the weights 'in a flash'.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Is there anyone here who knows how a magnet was made in the early 1700's?
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

AFAIK there were only very weak 'loadstones' available, a naturally occurring magnetized rock - JB had one [or maybe two] in his inventory after his death IIRC.