Besslers Codes

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: Besslers Codes

Post by rlortie »

Fletcher,

I believe you are correct!

I was hoping that ABHammer would jump on this. Blacksmiths learned (I do not know when) that by heating steel to a certain temperature, laying it on an anvil in a North-South orientation and beating on it with a hammer would align the molecular or atom structure making for a permanent magnet.

All in trivia of course, I do not believe that Bessler's operand relied on outside hidden magnets.

Ralph
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

i dont think magnets were used aswell but there are some
MT drawings that makes no sense whatsover mt63 65 70 71 72
i have no idea how they were meant to function by concept.

especially 72 whats all that holes and that weird rim thing
near the center , did those holes hold anything ? seems
like a weird drawing to me .
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Lodestones are VERY WEAK.

For about $7.75 + shipping you can have your very own Naturally Magnetic Lodestone (Magnetite) to experiment with... just click here (Educational Innovations Inc - teachers serving teachers).

I've found very tiny (2-3 mm - 1/16 to 1/8 inch) lodestones simply by dragging iron/steel through the gravel. The problem is that lodestones are so very weak they will barely stick, and are soon knocked free. There is no way that they could have effected Bessler's wheel from below the floor. You would need modern high power magnets to do that. Then you would need to rotate the magnets under the floor. Magnets will act like gears when turned end-for-end.

raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

A day will come, if Bessler wheel was genuine, when the secret is found, for the world to see how it worked.

Then!

Then, the world will also know, how close each one of us, of this forum, have been to finding this elusive secret by our persistent trials in coming with all sorts of designs.

Hopefully, Besslerwheel.com will bear witness to all OUR trials and tribulations.

In the meantime, let's carry on our search, regardless.

Raj
Keep learning till the end.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

if the wheel was primed with springs to get it started, it didn't take much force to keep it going, since it was balanced. like milkovic's pendulum, kept going with a finger. she/they could have been pumping organ bellows, more likely, but i wouldn't rule out magnetite.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

eccentrically1,
Have you ever held and played with magnetite? I strongly suggest you acquire some magnetite and experience how really weak it is, only then will you understand how silly your assumption.

eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

have you ever turned a bike over and noticed how easily its wheel turned from the rim?
silly maybe, but not any sillier than assuming it turned itself.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

eccentrically1 wrote:if the wheel was primed with springs to get it started, it didn't take much force to keep it going, since it was balanced. like milkovic's pendulum, kept going with a finger. she/they could have been pumping organ bellows, more likely, but i wouldn't rule out magnetite.

Yes!!!
Compressed air from an organ device, or similar, to a air turbine!
Very easy tasks to our hero!
BUT, be sure, as said before, easier and practical is to invent MY/YOUR OWN very dedicated wheel!
TC!
M
PS edition: wow! My third green came back again!!!! 8)))))))
I'll lose this too, for sure! 8(((((((((
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

haha , a magician never tells .

can you imagine if friction was just an exchange of energy between
any two moving parts ?
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

the point is if the maid was right, how did he do it?
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

that being the point , then how is this for a challenge to
any one willing , try and proof fraud by design and a workable
demonstration like besslers demonstrations and let us see
"if she were correct, how did he do it ...

if we are able to come up with so many beautifull concepts
to try and proof bessler was no fraud , would it not
be easier to come up with designs of fraud ?

if so then i guess the point could be discussed at length
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

murilo
PS edition: wow! My third green came back again!!!! 8)))))))
I'll lose this too, for sure! 8(((((((((
With 1532 eligible voting members, it is rather hard to imagine that it only takes one vote or a change of vote to make or break a members standing.

There are two members that I am aware of that can gain or lose a green with just one vote. And no, I do not intentionally keep track of such things, I just happened to run across it by accident which lead to curiosity.

Ralph
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Whilst fraud can't be ruled out it must be limited to the materials available & the technology of around Bessler's time 300 years ago - it is a far more challenging prospect than using modem materials & power sources as veproject1's various builds show [which are undoubtedly very clever illusions].

'oyvvus' can demonstrate to his satisfaction that Besslers demonstrations can be duplicated using the same wheel dimensions & using a consumed internal fuel burning as a heat source - whether or not this might be non-detectable to a panel of critics determined to find the energy source & signature might be moot.

However, any 'geared' revolutions sustained by as yet unknown strong magnetic materials or with compressed air might have other detectable signatures or obvious limitations to use, such as when a wheel translocation test was conducted, or where the separated structures were examined closely, or when the wheel was stopped & reversed, as happened.

Additionally, any ruse by Bessler that was deduced or detected would assure the destruction of his reputation & Karls' most likely - certainly have severe consequences for at least Bessler.

So, we are left to ponder on ... about an elusive simple & yet revolutionary mechanism of 300 years ago that defied & still defies scientific explanation, whether it was bona fide PM or something else.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

we know it wasn't just a mechanism, simple or revolutionary. those are no help with the mystery, they have mechanical advantage, that hasn't changed in forever. if we only look for a mechanism, we have to assume when he said the weights themselves are the power, or whatever, is right. but only if the weights were something besides dead weight.
What would have been revolutionary are materials and technology he might have discovered and adapted to the outside energy source approach for the definition of perpetual motion that was being used for example to refer to the clock mentioned earlier, or, the weights weren't just dead weight.
The maid would have said she was the energy if she either really was, or if she wasn't, she had something to gain by labelling him as a fraud. either way, she wasn't going to get anything except maybe revenge for something? because obviously she didn't get anything. what is most likely? was she just out for revenge? or was she truthful?
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

well it is a little past midnight here so i will retire to bed noe,
just had to come and have a peek and drop this link to JC blog
http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/201 ... t.html?m=1