Besslers Codes

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

charly2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Besslers Codes

Post by charly2 »

It must have been a big pain for him to not talk to anybody about his secrets"
For this reason do I believe Bessler did left codes and pieces of the mechanism on his writings. And I do not have doubt you found his hidden message.
In the past I tryed to found something in the original MT drawings; just in MT there is at least (IMO) 50 or 60% of the mechanism.
One of the most important pieces is there in MT in the toy page; others are parts in the diferent views, lateral, front, but not completed and barely showing their connection between them.
Finally, there is no way his wheel was a hoax it would be easier to bulild a working wheel than building a perfect hoax.
I told you so...
Sincerely, Your Gut Instincts
.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

bessler said "i have many wheels working on diffrent principles"

i hope i have got my information correct with that..

if any person found a working principle during besslers time
all he would be able to proof is he was the father of pm because
if there are as many diffrent principles surely someone else
may discover one too , would he hide all of the diffrent principles or one ?

my guess is all of his inventions ! only way to go about it
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

oops echo'd post
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

jim wrote:he Laws of Nature prevent gravity wheels from working. Bessler's wheel was a MECHANICAL Maxwell's Demon type of device that used motion to produce more motion. Then used the increased motion of the weights to rotate the wheel. The reason why none have found the solution is that everyone is looking in the wrong place.

would a maxwell's demon require external motion to enter the system to sustain it, whether it was doing work or not? either way, it'd run down without added motion; unless i'm wrong. is it a workaround in thermodynamics? i thought it wasn't.
can it support a workaround in motion at a larger scale? only if there existed a maxwell's demon in some thermodynamic form or any form. i don't think there is one, from my memory of reading about it.
i think i'm going to pull my rock over my hole too, and wait for the codes.
cloud camper
Devotee
Devotee

Post by cloud camper »

jim_mich wrote: Gravity is a conservative force. Gravity cannot power a PM wheel. A "gravity wheel" will never happen. It is against the laws of nature. You would be a really great scientist if you were ever able to make one pound of falling weight lift more than one pound back upward.

The Laws of Nature prevent motion driven wheels from working. Bessler's wheel was a MECHANICAL Maxwell's Demon type of device that used motion to produce more motion. Then used the increased motion of the weights to rotate the wheel. The reason why none have found the solution is that everyone is looking in the wrong place.
Once again Randall is determined to remain permanently stuck in delusional fantasy as he refuses to learn the physics associated with rotating systems.

It is all clearly explained in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fictitious_force which Randall cannot bring himself to read.

Randall with his Harry Potter based fairy physics continues to insist on a reality that no one has ever observed, demanding that
CF in a rotating system causes it to increase speed.

All known physics says that as a weight is allowed to migrate to a larger radius on an unpowered wheel, the work required to accelerate that mass to match the rotation speed of the wheel at that new radius requires that the wheel reduce speed.

Work is always done ON (not BY) the migrating weight by requiring energy to cause it to accelerate to a higher velocity. This work is then paid for by the entire wheel losing speed. Angular momentum is always conserved.

This is simply the ice skater phenomena in reverse, when the spinning skater brings the arms in, the rotation speed increases.
When the skater sends the arms out, the speed decreases.

Common sense everyday physics but Randall cannot deal with basic physics reality as he refuses to educate himself.

The language and principles of physics is the only language we have to describe the physical existence around us and by not bothering to learn that language Randall has put himself in a position such that no one else can communicate with him.

This has given Randall the lonely position of being at the fringe of the fringe as he is speaking from his own made up universe where laws are different than for the rest of us.

There is no favorable disposition to a "motion" powered wheel solution by any known physics principle. CF can never power a wheel as it is a entirely proven fictitious force.
Last edited by cloud camper on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

And once again cloud camper shows up spouting ignorance and lies.

Note that the great cloud camper twisted my words:
cloud camper wrote:
jim_mich wrote:The Laws of Nature prevent motion driven wheels from working.
In reality, on the previous page of this thread, I wrote:
Jim_Mich wrote:The Laws of Nature prevent gravity wheels from working.
I someone continually lies, it affects their reputation. Can you believe anything they say?

But now CC will go back and edit his post, to hide his lies.

jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Also note that I said nothing about centrifugal force, and yet it bothers cloud camper to no end that I post anything. Cloud camper must have a truly black soul to hate me so much.

And as I said, CC went back and edited his post.

eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

i think he meant the laws of nature prevent both types of wheels (gravity and motion) from working. he doesn't hate you.
and he's not ignorant, he's in agreement with known physics. your position is based on an apparently unknown phenomenon, which you can't verbalize, either because you simply don't know how, or can't because you're still writing a patent.
no rebuttal from you to my rebuttal? this has become a pattern now.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Stalking isn't necessarily related to hate but it's usually related to personal issues. Call the cops or get a room :D

I don't see how anyone can claim superior knowledge about Bessler's wheel without actually having Bessler's wheel. Duh!
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

?????????
"The Laws of Nature prevent motion driven wheels from working."
"The Laws of Nature prevent gravity wheels from working."

Then what is driving a water wheel and how does rain water find its way back to the ocean if gravity is preventing it?

It does not seem to be doing a very good job.

What causes a child in a red wagon to coast in motion down a sloping road, does gravity prevent that too?

The only prevention here on both parts is the sign of limited thinking! It will allow what ever you decide should be prevented.

"The rain flows. Snow falls."

To the clue seekers, does this mean anything?

Ralph
Last edited by rlortie on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

ralph, that's not what those quotes are saying.
They are worded wrong, but you know what they mean, right?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Yes, unfortunately I know what they mean, please go back and read again, my editing crossed your post.

Ralph
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

Your edit doesn't make any difference that i see.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Obviously when, in the course of discussions here on the Bessler Wheel forum, someone writes "gravity wheel" or "motion wheel" it is presumed to be in reference to perpetual motion wheels, and not water wheels rotated by falling water.
Ralph wrote:"The rain flows. Snow falls."

To the clue seekers, does this mean anything?
Ralph, that is a quote from Bessler's poem. Bessler was saying (poetically) that the seasons change, and still Wagner doesn't harness his "great fat herd of very fat, lazy, plump horses" and get his butt over to the castle and observe the wheel first hand. Wagner in his conceit and intellectual smugness refused to come test the wheel in operation. Wagner just "knew" that perpetual motion was impossible, and therefore Wagner just "knew" that Bessler's wheel MUST be a fraud.

justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Jim, you really should use " IMO " a lot more! I wish you would quit stating things as facts when they are clearly your interpreted opinion.

Don't hide under a rock though cause I do enjoy your posts.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.