Another claim to a working device...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

does the ad say it's for sale? i don't see too many sales for them.
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

I was just paraphrasing the person posting at overunity.com. I didn't try to translate the ad myself. Maybe I should take a look.

ETA: After taking a look myself, I can't really see any place where the ad actually mentions selling the device. ...though I'm not exactly fluent in Portuguese, to say the least.
murilo
Addict
Addict

re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by murilo »

There are not very clears words, but they are indeed advertising!

Our competition is wild! B(

The bigger Brazilian TV channel is the owner of that newspaper... so, very soon we'll see it in other media...

I forgot the name, but there are some well known oscillatory equipments... with maybe a Poland name... Now I can see there the use of many sets in resonance/synchronicity.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

There are two new pairs of pictures on the RAR website.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

nfeijo wrote: Yes, Conrad, this is a big mistery. The guy is very, very rich and has five patents in his name. He made his money himself, what proves he is not stupid. And he spent all this cash building two big machines. How someone who is not dumb would waste his money this way ? I called them in Porto Alegre - I live in Rio de Janeiro, about 1600 km far - asking to see the machine working. They told me I had to wait, they were busy demonstrating the machine to other people. I really do not understand what is happening. I am working in this OU field for thirteen years now, but I never tried anything using gravity, because I do not believe there is any chance there. Maybe someone can go to Illinois and see personally.
My best regards,
Ney
The above is an interesting comment from OverUnity.

That sounds as though it runs. Wouldn't be much point in a static demonstration would there.
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Quote -

"They told me I had to wait, they were busy demonstrating the machine to other people. "

This quote If true would indicate to me that it doesn't run !

If they are attempting to sell it then you would expect them to make it their business to let as many potential buyers as possible see the merchandise in an auction type atmosphere if possible .

There may be "conditions which apply " ie there may be a few further modifications you will have to make (with RAR help of course) when you relocate it to its new premises to get the maximum out of it . : )

Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

A front page - and maybe headline - news article about a working device probably would have made for a much better and more cost effective "advertisement" than a mere half page paid for ad on... ...what was it? ...page 32 of the newspaper (according to what's written in the picture of the ad at overunity.com). Know what I mean?

Dwayne
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

http://scitizen.com/future-energies/how ... -2287.html
History does indeed seem to confirm this trend. The Congressional Budget Office reported in May 2008 that the actual costs of building 75 of the existing nuclear power plants in the U.S. exceeded industry quoted estimated by more than 300 percent. The industry, in other words, reported average construction costs for these plants at $45.2 billion (in 1990 dollars) but the facilities ended up costing $144.6 billion (in 1990 dollars). This increased their construction costs from $938 per installed kW to $2,959 per installed kW.
If this is in fact a runner and indeed it breaks the robust laws of physics, the best of the best engineers and physicist will immediately be dropping everything they're doing and turning out infinitely more efficient variations of this devise and this to me is the most exciting prospect that has ever occurred in my lifetime.

The thought of nuclear, coal and natural gas power plants being made obsolete. The thought of dams coming down and natural salmon runs being restored, this gives me hope, Hope that we will be leaving a better world for our children and grandchildren.

I pray this is a runner.

I can easily envision a future where these gravity power plants are not only cost effective but render all mankind an energy source that will power everything at a cost that is vastly cheaper and more environmentally friendly than what we currently expend.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Unbalanced wrote:...
I pray this is a runner.
Amen to that.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by murilo »

murilo wrote:There are not very clears words, but they are indeed advertising!

Our competition is wild! B(

The bigger Brazilian TV channel is the owner of that newspaper... so, very soon we'll see it in other media...

I forgot the name, but there are some well known oscillatory equipments... with maybe a Poland name... Now I can see there the use of many sets in resonance/synchronicity.
The above name I forgot is Sikorsky, sorry.

As we see, they are now in facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 443&type=1

As a fact - real FACT - I see that, for the while, many bullier on the forum are QUIET, just because those Rarenergy guys are beyond designs and draws... B∫
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

M.

RARenergy are scammers. Their machine works just as well as yours does, but at least you are not trying to sell yours.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

WOW!!!
Good morning, BULLIER!
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Another photo today. Keep 'em coming RAR. :-)
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

Murilo wrote:
If I'm not mistaken

Renato Bastos Ribeiro, head of RAR Energia, is among other things, owner of the newspaper in which these ads were placed in Brazil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correio_do_Povo
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

carlos ribeiro is the editor of the paper, the owner looks to be Central Record de Comunicação, the 3rd largest media company.