Energy law changes?

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Do you think this is a fraud if gravity is a input?

You may select 1 option

View results

murilo
Addict
Addict

re: Energy law changes?

Post by murilo »

Trevor,
sorry if this is the first time I come to this thread.

In that link I got this:
''A consequence of the law of conservation of energy is that no intended "perpetual motion machine" can perpetually deliver energy to its surroundings.[2] Any delivery of energy by such a device would result in delivery of mass also, and the machine would lose mass continually until it eventually disappeared.''

This is absolutely stupid, except if we guess that this continuous 'delivery of mass' is due to normal FRICTION and nothing else!

You see? The set will for sure lose mass, but the amount of this loosing is to be managed by the so called 'good technical means'! 8)))

I guess that this is an important clue that the skeptical guys from wikipedia left to others in the so called unpredictable future! 8(((

TC!
Murilo
PS: guess what I voted for?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Energy law changes?

Post by Grimer »

Tarsier79 wrote: therefor inertia, which causes it to continue in its path.
Just as when you roll a marble across a level floor, it will continue forever unless friction or an object stops it.
Sorry to be a pedant but that statement is not true.

The weight of the marble deforms the floor a tiny amount. This means that the marble is constantly climbing up the walls of a tiny depression and this expenditure of its K.E. will bring it to a halt, albeit rather slowly.

edit:
To be even more pedantic, even if the floor were infinitely rigid so that it did not deform, the self weight of the marble would mean that gravity deformed the marble from a sphere to an oblate spheroid and the constant flexing as it rolled along would lead to generation of internal heat. Loss of this heat to the environment would bring the marble to a halt.

Although I suppose you might claim that you had covered that eventuality with the word "friction", albeit that you did not specify internal friction.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

merry christmas tlw!
happy gravity!
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Merry Christmas E1,

Happy Gravity to you to, we would be lost without it!
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Trevor,
where are you, brov???
I miss you... so quiet...
Are you good?
Hope so!
Plans for carnaval??? (((((B))))
Take care!
Muliro
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Yes Trevor , - Where Are You ? ?

I hope that Landlady of yours didn't finally "do you In " ! : )

Murilo ,-- have you had any contact with Trevor since 2014 ?

Its most unusual to see him drop out suddenly like that after all the effort he used to put in .

Hope he is OK
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Energy law changes?

Post by preoccupied »

Gravity is caused by time dilation. So maybe time dilation would change if you can manipulate gravity to produce energy. I think that instead of reducing matter that time would be restored to regular space without a planet in an area. So instead of time moving slower closer to the planet, it would move a few seconds faster like in space on Earth where the gravity wheel operates. If the planet had really heavy gravity and a perpetual motion machine was producing energy using gravity on it, the difference between the time passing near the machine and the rest of the planet would be more obvious because instead of seconds it might be minutes or hours. But Earth is not very heavy like a big star or black hole. So using its gravity for energy might only age the things around it slightly faster. By seconds. This might not be correct though. It might steal mass like the quote.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain