Another claim to a working device...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Thanks Murilo. I'll try to draft something over the weekend.
murilo
Addict
Addict

re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by murilo »

De nada, Grimer!
Vai ser um prazer!
Abraços!
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

I've been talking to a lawyer friend about this who pointed out that Renato might have been lent on not to release a video of it working by the powers that be.

They might have realised the implications.

After all, even a billionaire cannot protect himself and his family from the Powers That Be.

I suppose once we see the price of oil dropping we will know.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

...or the most obvious explanation: It doesn't work!

Anybody that sees, and relates this model to what they patented will see that they are fooling themselves. I think they built a single arm model, and could feel the variation in force required to lift in both directions and assumed they had something of note, when in fact they do not. If it worked from the principle described, they wouldn't have to keep adding parts.

Just as: If the inventor of the buzzsaw had something of note, he wouldn't still be fiddling with ply/cardboard models up till his death.

We have our own people on this forum that believe without question that their unworkable theories absolutely 100% will work.eg Murillo. and TLW. (You could probably add to their delusion by proving their devices will work via third derivative energy)

Being a millionaire doesn't cure stupidity.
FunWithGravity2
Devotee
Devotee

Post by FunWithGravity2 »

SCOTT. each post needs a like button JMO

Dave
Si mobile in circumferentia circuli feratur ea celeritate, quam acquirit cadendo ex
altitudine, quae sit quartae parti diameter aequalis ; habebit vim centrifugam suae
gravitati aequalem.
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Hi Kaine,

I have a lot more knowledge than you, simple because I have done a lot more experiments than you, you will be corrected in time when I have the will to share important information.

You are right with the RAR design but you are wrong with the multi lever designs, the Geo Genny designs, and a lot of your thinking on levers and leverage, simple because you lack the imagination and experiments. For one you can get levers to do good work without and overall drop in height in the system, you do not need a lever to fall directly for it to apply its leverage to do work, just rotate them!

You stop at the first sign of a problem wherein I look to design around the problem and fix it, if I cannot fix it then I move on, it turns out that I am doing the empirical experiments that you and others here think has been done.

Stick to the height for width designs wherein your knowledge base is in its element.

Edit, we also have more than our fare share of delusional sceptics here too, wherein they think Gravity can do work on masses without any energy input. work done is work done even if it returns to its start point of the cycle it is never back in its same position in time and space.

Edit again, yes a "like button would be good" but I think we already ask a lot from Scot and his time!
Last edited by Trevor Lyn Whatford on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

I second the "like button" idea.

If we can't jump to a working solution, let's jump on each other.

RAR's last post on their web site sounded a lot like a snake oil salesman's pitch, filled with pseudoscience and gobble-de-gook but perhaps there was something lost in translation.

They certainly seemed to have convinced themselves that they have found the solution as much or more so than those here with similar convictions.

I'll hold my input and take a wait and see stance.

If they have indeed found a way to harness gravity, then I recommend investing in battery manufacturing companies.

I have just driven two thousand miles to watch my step father die. Drove right past Docsfeelsgood's place at sunrise and tipped my hat in solute.

If RAR's principle is sound, then I would look at ways of significantly refining the art.

This is either the dawn of a new era or the dawn of an old and frustrating one.
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

There is a lot of emphasis on the subject that a video would be proof that this massive devise works.

As Veproject1 has so amply demonstrated, a video is no proof of a concept that actually works regardless of how much it may appear to be.

I would like to see verification similar to what Bessler sought only with the entire devise open to academic scrutiny not hidden under a canvas shroud.

I won't be convinced until I personally see it running without the generator/motor connected.
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Just my personal opinion (for sure not the truth).
The man in front of the pics is just the Count Karl of the inventor, and is so much rich to accept to loose his money even if the engine don't work. A challenge...
The inventor has built several prototypes of limited size, but not working.
Nevertheless the results were so promising (just few grades were missing for a full success) than the given explanation to the rich sponsor ( the size must be greater, the weights must be heavy, the torque will be giant, etc.) were sufficient for convincing him to start the final building.
Now the requested assembly is ready, but the inventor has discovered a big mistake in his design and is really disappointed : how to explain that to Count Karl?
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
Mark
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Mark »

Am I mistaken, or has all the patent material that we've seen so far [in relation to RAR's "gravity motor/engine" machines] been just patent applications, not patents granted?
Mark
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Mark »

If your going to have a Like Button, then you've got to have one of these.....

Attachments
dislike.gif
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

Hey Pathfinder,

From what I can tell, the "Karl" in the pictures we have of the device is actually the guy whose name is on the patents - Renato Bastos Ribeiros.

...and, at least in the U.S., only the actual inventor can apply for a patent even if the invention is a work for hire.

Anyway, here's another picture I've found of Mr. Ribeiros (along with his wife and wife's daughter).

http://www.correiodopovo.com.br/jornal/ ... A99FOR.JPG

...and, well... ...for those who may be interested in a couple of better pictures of his extended family.

http://gramadomagazine.com.br/revista/fotos/3933.JPG

http://wp.clicrbs.com.br/milenafischer/ ... 2C%2C%2C13

Mark,

No, you are not mistaken. All we've seen thus far are patent applications as listed here:

https://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm ... Ribeiro%22

In this list of unrelated patents, apparently including some other attempts at energy production/capturing device designs, he has a few that were actually granted, it seems:

https://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm ... Ribeiro%22

This may list some more applications. It appears the order of the names is important to Google Patent search.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw ... +Bastos%22

Dwayne
I don't believe in conspiracies!
I prefer working alone.
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Mr. Ribeiros is in a different world to us, although it looks like a monster build when put in prospective it is like me buying a small packet of nuts and bolts for my next build, in proportion to his money what I have spent on my builds thus far would be a £500,000,000, what my search has cost me in real terms is about £350,000 if I was paid for my time at the same rate I charge my customers, and that is about a week and a half wages to most of the top footballers.

Still it was my choice and I have no regrets because of the knowledge I have gained in physics, mechanics, hydraulics and lots more. I would hate to think how much Pathfinder, Ralph, Scot, and a few other have put in if they where paid for every hour they have put in.
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by Grimer »

path_finder wrote:Just my personal opinion (for sure not the truth).
The man in front of the pics is just the Count Karl of the inventor, and is so much rich to accept to loose his money even if the engine don't work. A challenge...
The inventor has built several prototypes of limited size, but not working.
Nevertheless the results were so promising (just few grades were missing for a full success) than the given explanation to the rich sponsor ( the size must be greater, the weights must be heavy, the torque will be giant, etc.) were sufficient for convincing him to start the final building.
Now the requested assembly is ready, but the inventor has discovered a big mistake in his design and is really disappointed : how to explain that to Count Karl?
Would Karl have asked other rulers in to show them a machine which didn't work. I think not.

And there is your problem. Renato has had other people in, apparently, to show them the machine. Not only that but he is constructing a second one in the US.

Since people on this forum, including yourself presumably, think that it is possible to obtain energy on a continuous basis from gravity I think the most reasonable view of the RAR machine is to believe that it does what Renato claims.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Grimer wrote:Since people on this forum, including yourself presumably, think that it is possible to obtain energy on a continuous basis from gravity I think the most reasonable view of the RAR machine is to believe that it does what Renato claims.
Since people on this forum, including yourself, are fully aware that to date not one person (rich or poor) has proven a successful machine, it is reasonable to view the RAR machine as just another scam, stunt, or blunder.

It amazes me how scammers still manage to get people to give away their money, and how stunts and blunders still manage to draw attention. Stunts ahead of time and blunders after the fact.

My money is still on stunt.