How to terminate our membership on besslerwheel.com?

Ask a question or request a feature related to the website or forum...

Moderator: scott

LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

How to terminate our membership on besslerwheel.com?

Post by LustInBlack »

Hi,

I'd like to terminate my membership on this forum. To me, it's a waste of time, I don't have much interest in new topics and don't bring anything good to this forum.

Please ban me and hit those red buttons.

Thank you very much!
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

re: How to terminate our membership on besslerwheel.com?

Post by justsomeone »

Don't tell me what to do. I just punched your greeny!!! ;)
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: How to terminate our membership on besslerwheel.com?

Post by AB Hammer »

LustInBlack wrote:Hi,

I'd like to terminate my membership on this forum. To me, it's a waste of time, I don't have much interest in new topics and don't bring anything good to this forum.

Please ban me and hit those red buttons.

Thank you very much!
That would be a shame LIB.

If you are frustrated just don't post for a while. Take a break and reevaluate at a later date. Most here have had to take breaks at one time or another.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
TGM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by TGM »

This is just an information website; there is no joint unity in building anything. People come here for different reasons; some to antagonize, some to help. Some just for curiosity.

The truth is every single person here wants to build their own working version of a Bessler Wheel.

Take it in stride; let the insults roll off your back like water on a duck and you will be fine.

Besides, you never know when YOU will discover some tidbit here that helps you get closer to the end goal!
"Orffyreus commented that when the secret is revealed, he is afraid that people will complain that the idea is so simple it is not worth the asking price."
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

I know you're all right. But I can't help being annoyed and just bring negativity on the forum..
oldNick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by oldNick »

LustInBlack,

I can see why your frustrated, I could write :- Besslers one way wheel used a stator, and I believe because I have no green blobs lol I would either be shot down in flames, asked where Bessler said that or totally ignored.

If the top members were a bit more like the members above, in stead of acting like the boss, I'm sure more info would be submitted.

Now Watch the red blobs flow. lol
Mark
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Mark »

Ban you?? Nope, not gonna do it. I've never punched anyone's red or green button, swore to myself to wait until I'm a four-dotter first. Wanna quit the forum? Set your password to 10 or 20 random keyboard characters and delete the browser bookmark. See how long it takes you to break down and manually type-in the URL - lol.
Yep, some of these nitwits can certainly be annoying - me included, sometimes - but it's not hard to just skip past their posts to alleviate the effect.
Don't be so hard on yourself. Your brand of negativity isn't the bad kind. Kinda brings a balance to the forum, you know?
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Lust...
why so fast??? Why give up???

Our time rate is measured in centuries!!!

( we deal with the maturation of the stuffs... philosophically... and if we do not make something, the time flow will get much much longer... B(

Hasta la vista, baby...
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Re: re: How to terminate our membership on besslerwheel.com?

Post by LustInBlack »

Mark wrote: Your brand of negativity isn't the bad kind. Kinda brings a balance to the forum, you know?
Nice to hear that!!

But I'm really trying to get out of balance really! ;)
Mark
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Mark »

"trying to get out of balance" -- I could take that a couple of different ways, and I agree with both of 'em!
;)