Besslers Codes

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

re: Besslers Codes

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Hi Oystien,

Your son is the same age as my grandson, so know I will cross my fingers also, and wish you all the best for the future!
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

Update: Since my son was sick, December 2013, I have also been very sick for 4 months. I think I am close to recovery now. I have only gotten a few hours work done on my Besslers Code and replication project since November 2013.

At the moment my book has 256 pages with rough/raw but detailed explenations and illustrations of Besslers Codes. A secret code exist in all of Besslers publications, and it can be proven. Bessler was way more creative and clever than what you may think. One day he will be placed up there among the great codemakers like Francis Bacon etc.

I will try to get back to normal paste as soon as possible.

I have also tried to think if it would be feasible to make pieces of the code public, so you all could take part of some of the excitement. I will evaluate this, but at the time I don`t see what to gain from this.

Thumbs up
Oystein
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

Hi Oystein ,

You know what happens when you take the kids to the candy store .
I Want , I Want .
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

I want I want!

Oystein,

Please reveal some code decipherings. You would be a legend if you did.

Just a few to whet our ravenous appetites,

Damian
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Oysten,
good to have you back!
For me, in the while, should be great to decipher your avatar! ?B)
About our Bessler, my guessing will keep the same: better and easier will be to invent a completely new wheel than decipher his mystery!
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

As my health problems still bothers me to a degree that I don`t have energy to finish my work "Orffyreus Codes Revealed" as a complete book in a long time, I have chosen to show a couple of basic discoveries.

Already John C has discovered some anomalies regarding the number 5.

I have found that there are a lot of other numbers and letters that make up Besslers Codes/ciphers.

At the time of the publication of his books, MT was not publicly known, and when reading MT we notice that 2 = Z

But was this very important? If so was it also hidden in his earlier oublications?

In the Merseburg drawing the #24 was written as #42, Why?
The first reason is to point to the existence of a cipher.

Next when using a mirror, we will see that the number 2 is altered in a very special way, so that it will create number 3 or the letter Z as was often used as font for Z.

I have also attached the word Zeit from AP. Why was it so important for Bessler to prove that 2=Z The reason is part of his elegant code.

My work consist of 255 pages proving these things that Bessler hid. I hope you apprechiate some small pieces of this work?

By the way, the 24 -> 42 "error" also has two other meanings.

Bessler uses both letters and numbers as code.The first obvious code-numbers are 3 and 5 and graphically they represent Z and H.

The mirror can also be used other places to prove the code/function.
As I have said before, the code is there and is broken!!
Attachments
Zeit.JPG
4-Z.JPG
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Oystein wrote:In the Merseburg drawing the #24 was written as #42, Why?
The first reason is to point to the existence of a cipher.
With all due respect, it was written as #24 on the first of the two images, so 50% of the time there is no "error".

This is the kind of high speculation, house of cards building, that is so maddening! Unless you can actually prove a real message is there, the most likely reason for the second, more difficult to carve, image having #42...is a mistake.

Sorry Øystein, I'm not convinced.

John, thanks for perpetuating these silly little "clues". ;-)
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Your welcome Ed!

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

I will not post a message here, sorry. I only publish some pieces that will not make it possible for other to decode the most important things.

The first Merseburg drawing had normal numbers. The second had deliberately altered 8s and 2s. And changed 24 to 42. Not errors. And the 2 on the padlock is further altered,
The message that 2 = Z is written many many places and is one of the most important part of the code. Period. It is of course written in clear view in MT. It is no speculation. The mirror is a curiosity that only show how far he went to prove the keys, long before MT.

Z=2 Can not be discussed.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Was the procedure for etching the same as wood carving? Both had to be done in mirror image to look right, but was one procedure harder?
What goes around, comes around.
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

Aren't these, like, in woodcut prints? So, the numbers would have had to have been carved in the reverse to begin with?

If that were the case, I could certainly see the occasional "Oops, I forgot to carve that one backwards" situation where one might want to just decide "eh, I don't want to have to risk messing up my drawing, though, so I'll just leave it. Surely those paying attention will be able to figure it out."

Well, it is a possibility.

;)

Reminds me of my online romance with that one middle eastern gal. She sometimes decided that she needed to point out to me my accidental misspellings. I didn't do that to her! ...and, believe me, I could have! ...lol

Dwayne

ETA: Jinx!
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

One is an etching the other a wood print. I imagine you draw the picture on onion paper then turn it over and trace onto the wood block or metal plate.
What goes around, comes around.
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Not only that, but the woodcut is a reverse image, making it that much easier to pick it up one evening to continue carving and make a mistake. This is the one with the "error", and yet it HAS to be a clue and nothing else?

Oystein, a six looks like a nine if you turn it upside down, especially in certain fonts. Why can't the two be just a two? You say these things are "not open for discussion" as if they are so irrefutable that there is no other explanation. Well, I refute it, especially with lack of evidence to the contrary. Period.

Even granting you all you say is accurate, by your own admission (via various descriptions you've posted) there is no uncovered verbiage describing the wheel in no uncertain terms. Back to square one with the speculation about what to do with it all then, huh?
Last edited by Ed on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

After doing some quick reading, it seems they either drew directly on the wood itself or glued a paper drawing to the wood - destroying the original drawing in the process of carving - but that tracing was also an option. ...and according to wikipedia.

I think I would keep my original drawing and glue my tracing paper version onto the wood.

Anyway, it seems that whichever way it was done, it would be easy to accidentally smudge your drawing or pull it off in places if it were glued on or, of course, even accidentally carve off some detail. I don't remember doing much of anything like that myself, though, since my rubber inner tube elephant print in grade school.

Dwayne
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Also, we don't even know if the carver was always (or even) Bessler or some third party hired by him. Someone else could easily make mistakes since they weren't as familiar with the material. These kinds of mistakes are time consuming to correct and might easily just get left in, since the whole thing would likely need to be re-carved.

A mirror placed next to 42 shows what looks like a hieroglyph and a three...but you can safely ignore the hieroglyph in this fully realized and broken code. ;-)