Another claim to a working device...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

I've found another interesting old post on RAR.

http://pesn.com/2013/07/03/9602335_Free ... in_Brazil/

Thomas tried diligently to see if he could get us in to visit RAR Energia (the company with the huge gravity motor here in Porto Alegre). Such a visit had been one of my key motivations in coming down here to Brazil, and I had been disappointed when they declined my visit when they discovered that I'm from the "media", and that I also represent NEST, to help emerging breakthrough free energy technologies find funding, professional services, licensees, customers, etc. They are insistent that they are not interested in that kind of assistance at this time.

Before you jump to the conclusion that maybe their unit is poised to not work, and they don't want egg-on-the-face publicity, let me just say that the group seems to me as very confident, taking measured steps, in their timing, and their way.

Their reception to me had been warm until I elaborated my reasons for wishing to visit, which is when they declined, for the above reason.
Ed
Addict
Addict

re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by Ed »

Well Grimer, Gilman IL is a six hour drive plus I have family near there. Set up a visit and we shall see... or not. Don't tell them I'm from the media. Tell them, I'm from Engineering and I'm there to install the HMIs and configure the PLCs. ;-)
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

This link made me think of RAR designs:

http://www.pddnet.com/news/2014/04/phot ... 5&type=cta
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by Grimer »

Ed wrote:Well Grimer, Gilman IL is a six hour drive plus I have family near there. Set up a visit and we shall see... or not. Don't tell them I'm from the media. Tell them, I'm from Engineering and I'm there to install the HMIs and configure the PLCs. ;-)
I should have made it clear that the last two sentences of my post were Sterling's words, not mine.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Since there are a large number of references to RAR energia in Google I thought I'd emulate Unbalanced and search out any interesting posts on this subject.

Amongst all the usual guff about the conservation of energy and Photoshop deception I did hit on this more intelligent post below:

http://www.e-catworld.com/2013/09/28/br ... ty-engine/

• Reply•Share ›
Ted-X • 6 months ago
The principle of conservation of energy (in the mechanical systems) is just based on observations and may not be exactly true (in spite of we are being told by the physics professors). In fact, a machine generating energy by pure mechanical means has been constructed by Bessler (about 300 years ago). It was in the time when Newton himself was alive; however, Newton declined to comment about Bessler's invention. The trick might not be in extracting energy from the gravitational field (which is considered to be "conservative", but in utilizing apparent contradiction between the law of preservation of momentum and the law describing kinetic energy of matter (m*v = const and 0.5*m*v^2 = const). If we could manage to transfer momentum (partly or fully) from a ball moving slower to a ball moving faster (so the slow ball would slow down or stop), a simple calculation shows that the kinetic energy would be gained. Apparently, Bessler achieved just this, using rotating weights.

A different case would be converting of thermal energy (Brownian motions) from an ambient temperature object into mechanical energy, with the object cooling down. This was modeled using a ratchet mechanism in a modeling experiment. So the heat dissipation happens in random systems, but if the system is not random (ratchet moves only one way), than the ambient heat energy could be extracted (in my humble opinion). I am sure a lot of people will strongly disagree with me. They are all belonging to a conspiracy. :-)
• Reply•Share ›

To which I replied:

Frank Grimer Ted-X • a day ago
Quite so - and any unprejudiced person who reads Collins book on Bessler will agree that he did achieve what he claimed. The gravitational field is only conservative for a closed system but if one brings an earth reaction into the system by inhibiting the action of gravity on one side of the wheel then one gets an asymmetric input of gravitational energy to the wheel.

Using the recoil energy of a falling weight to reset it in its original position so rebalancing the wheel (same principle as the Maxim machine gun) and closing the system by taking the wheel out of asymmetric contact with the earth one can allow the wheel to rotate to its original position to repeat the cycle. During rotation the energy is bled of so that the wheel slows down to a stop at the point the cycle is repeated.

Essentially one is putting 2nd derivative energy into the wheel with the falling weight. This is being transduced into 3rd derivative energy (rotation of the wheel) by the impact of the weight on the rest of the wheel mass.

I believe that RAR have indeed found their black swan.
• Edit• Reply•Share ›

Since the comment in red was six months ago and my reply (a day ago) is buried in other 6 month old posts it occurred to me that my post would never see the light of day - so I thought I'd repost it here. :-)
Last edited by Grimer on Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Frank, which derivative is 'jerk' energy? Or did Bill already ask you this? ;-)
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Jerk energy is the 3rd derivative of position with respect to time, a.k.a. angular momentum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerk_(physics)
zoelra
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by zoelra »

Grimer,

I understand the meaning of Jerk (j) where j = (d^3x / dt^3) .

I don’t see how this equates to angular momentum (a) where a = (mR^2)w

a = (mR^2)w = (mR)(Rw) = (mR)v = mR (dx / dt)

Can you provide more information on this. The link is informative but does not equate the two concepts.
poa_engineer
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by poa_engineer »

Hi guys,

I'm an Electrical Engineer from Porto Alegre, the city that will make history with the magical free energy magine :-) I took these pictures in February 2014 from the street and I think you would appreciate.

My impressions:

- It seems that they were doing a major rework
- They were far from ending
- They were working hard
- They are spending a huge money

Best regards
Attachments
IMG_20140213_121612.jpg
poa_engineer
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by poa_engineer »

One more picture.
Attachments
Rar Energia - Feb 2014
Rar Energia - Feb 2014
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Thanks very much for that information, poa_engineer.

Have you had any indications, rumours, eyewitness reprorts, etc., that the original model worked before they started what is obviously a massive redesign.

I'm surprised you were able to photograph it. I suppose it was a hot day (judging from the fan standing there) and they had the doors open.
poa_engineer
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by poa_engineer »

No, I didn't talk to anyone but in my opinion it never worked and they are trying to do so. At left of the machine there is another warehouse full of mechanical machinery to deal with all that steel.

Yes, it was a hot day, we had a hard summer this year.

I took the pictures quickly (that is why they are so bad) from the sidewalk. Even though a worker saw me but he seemed to don't care.
Attachments
IMG_20140213_121855 2.JPG
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

poa_engineer

Welcome to the forum. Appreciate the pictures but they look more like they are almost completely dissembling it except for the higher parts seem to be newer. They should of tested smaller.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

AB, Isn't that the secret to success? If it doesn't work, increase the weights, add more crossbars and make it bigger, then tell everyone you have solved it while you try to find out why it doesn't work.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

p_e, welcome to our BW forum and for the news and photos.

Easy to see that you are enthusiast on this kind of stuff.

Do you also have own designs?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grimer, a short Portuguese class to you:

-these guys are located at a South Brazil, a state Capital

-the name is 'Porto Alegre', what means Happy Harbor, or Happy Port

-they got a so hard summer this year... so hard, that they created for the city a nickname: 'Forno Alegre', what means Happy Furnace!

[/b]
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!