Besslers Codes

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

daxwc
Addict
Addict

re: Besslers Codes

Post by daxwc »

I will give the benefit of the doubt that Oystien has more linking everything.

I was amazed to find this quote though:

"pagination ... became common only in the second quarter of the 16th century"--Fevre & Martin, Coming of the Book "After examining about 80,000 Dutch books from the 16th and 17th century I think that printers did not care for page numbers ... 60-70% contain mistakes in the page numbers" [some printed books with 50% of the page numbers wrong Verkruijsse,] "Wacht u voor de bladwachter!"

http://frank.granger.people.cpcc.edu/do ... graphy.doc
What goes around, comes around.
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

daxwc wrote:I will give the benefit of the doubt that Oystien has more linking everything.
I don't doubt that he has more to link "everything". I doubt "everything" has any benefit. Sorry, but he hasn't described anything that makes me think otherwise.

This thread is still young and there are still days away...
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

This was ment as a curiosity. And not a way to work out codes. When Bessler want to prove something, he always put the same solution in various places, so there are no way to speculate. The Z code is among others, vital to solving the his puzzles both in MT and AP. This is also why the padlocks are numbered 24. As 24 = Z (lock/key) (in the old alphabet used by Bessler)

That is also why there are two locks, to make ZZ. (Kind of a master-code)

And if you inspect the two last pages in AP you will notice a Z in the upper right corner, and on the next page, also a Z.

But it is the aplication of the code that is special. Very special. Never before (or after) seen.

I will not finish my project this year (as advertised) as I am far from recovered after 6 months of various health issues.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

What happened to your build Oystein? We can take it the code doesn't directly lead to the secret.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

What happened? Health issues as explained. I even had to sell my company because of these issues.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Oystein .. I have always found you to be a fellow of integrity - I will read with interest your conclusions, wherever they may lead, when you fully release them - I do not waste time speculating about whether they will have any value in solving an actual mechanism or not - your sleuthing ability & the connections you make will provide enough interest for me to concentrate on, & should they lead to a mechanical solution then all kudos to you.

Best with the health issues & the work & home front - this quest takes its toll.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Relax… can’t blame a man for going fishing. How was I to know I would actually catch a Bandersnatch! 8)
murilo
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Besslers Codes

Post by murilo »

Oystein wrote:What happened? Health issues as explained. I even had to sell my company because of these issues.
Oystein,
I'm sorry for the issues you face now!
For sure, a survivor - as many of us - you'll recover and reach normality!
Soon as possible!
TC!
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

yip its of no importance to release your full report on findings here , keep them for your book , if you released it here the books hard work is in vain in a manner of speaking .

so i agree , i will also not release any of my important finds on the forum so hastly , but i can tell you that the mirror was one of my finds however it were never text related for me , and since any one can pick up a mirror and experiment i dont need to show my findings on it , i will only say theres one diagram repeatable throughout mt by using mirrors and its the "A" shape
like two "v"s one inverted on the other like the free mason square compass ..

the cluess i used to derive at a mirror clue was mt 30 wich were later on mirrored and the mirroring did not enhance the design of mt 30 therefor i used it as a mirror clue along with the logo wich has rath written backwards against orffyre .

so yes the mirror is a partly clue i can agree because it were one of my finds.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

Hello, here are a update on my Bessler-project.

I am now preparing a WEB-site named www.orffyreuscodes.com

The site is mostly finished, but "offline" for the moment. (Unofficial web-adress) The site will discuss some of the basic ciphers used by Bessler and some similar methodes from that time. It will also contain regular updates on the work on my treatise. Excerpts from the treatise will at some point be avail. for download etc.

Some updates on the mechanical progress will likely occur, but it is not the main purpose of this site, as it is called OrffyreusCodes.com

I have a dialogue with another forum-member to assist me in language and spelling, unbiased feedback and editing of the site.

At a later time, there will appear a new site mainly focusing on the mechanical work and progress .

For those interested: I will get back here to inform when the site is public.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Great stuff Oystein, looking forward to it.
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

Excellent.. been waiting with baited breath for years to read your findings! Surely between yourself and John C. a solution must be on the horizon...
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

Thank you, a solution is in sight. My plan was originally to work on this after I retire. (I am now 42) So far, I am ahead of schedule. I don`t know anything about John C`s work, nothing more than what`s on his WEB.

Attached is a little preview of the site. Feel free to comment.
Attachments
web.jpg
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Glad to now you're still working on it! My own work has taken a slightly different path but I'm confident that a working proof-of-principle will be revealed this year, based on (I think) a different set of Bessler codes.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
clay
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by clay »

Looking forward to the content!

Quite a few spelling and grammar errors in that little snippet. Genius, performed, opposition etc.