Bellows

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Jim Williams
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Bellows

Post by Jim Williams »

causing one side to lift through buoyancy before causing that same side to fall through weight.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Brain3051, you are a master of not explaining your math completely. You should know that the pressure on the bellows is the distance vertical.

My attempt at using bellows is a reverse over unity lever in that it tries to do things backwards. I don't think mt 127 does that.
Brian3051
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Brian3051 »

@preoccupied,
Why the rush ? I do have other projects that I am involved with.
As for your...

>> you are a master of not explaining your math completely. You should know that the pressure on the bellows is the distance vertical. <<

I was going to diagram out bellows with volume/mass. This helps to understand function.

edited post because I remember that preoccupied told me to find someone who knows math or learn from him. The last time I checked, I do have 2 builds that I have been working on. No reason for him calling me a master of deception.
Brian3051
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Brian3051 »

For anyone wanting a good laugh, I have an ad running in a local paper next week. There are also 4 universities in the area.
My ad describes how to attempt Cold Fusion. I am hoping to get an area scientist to try it. One reason why it is important, it would mean that there is a chance of stopping Global Warming.
Still, Bessler's Wheel is a hobby for me. And it might be in my best interest to continue my work off line. After all, every part on a Bessler wheel is basically custom made. This means if one detail is changed, it might end up requiring a number of other details to be modified. It can be a headache.

edited to add; I am taking off early tomorrow. I want to build the new rings/rims that would make it look like a wheel. I may be able to set up the levers and add the outer rings when I finish them. It's just that the rings are structural support.
Brian3051
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Brian3051 »

@All,
Here is a pic with the old rings/rims. I am making new ones which when seen in person will be a cleaner product. I'm cleaning up my shop today but it shouldn't take much to finish the rims.

@Jim W., The levers will only drop about 2 inches to move the water from one bellow to the other.
It will be a close replica of Mt 127 where there is a lever that acts as a pulley in opening the top bellow.

Jim

edited to add; @preoccupied, if what I am working on works out, if you go to build one or anybody else for that matter, there is a way to simplify the math.
Sometimes what is not understood about the values of weights rotating around an axis is that you can average out an arc segment and have a pretty good idea of what to expect.
As for what I am building now, I won't be that concerned if it doesn't work even though there is a good chance it will. As Bessler said about his own efforts, he did do quite a few builds. But with a working wheel, people will find specific information worth while.
Attachments
140510_351.jpg
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Brian3051, You have a major logic failure. If you would explain to me some principles of logic I will rescind my statement.

You are comparing apples to oranges. You can't like you know simplify any math. You are skipping all attempts at any calculations by comparing apples to oranges. Does anybody want to add to what I mean here for the sake of James here? I am not a teacher but I wonder if you need some education in logic Brain3051. I'm sure you can now show me your real explanation of your build when you have time and I will rescind my criticism. Please do.
Dunesbury
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Dunesbury »

Nice ring, very clean!
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

He is trying to steal your harem Preoccupied. They are starting to wanton over to the dark side... seen his wheel is bigger than yours.
What goes around, comes around.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

hey daxwc, my logic is flawed because I don't know diddly-squat about math. Brian3051 logic is flawed because he is not trying. He is stuck comparing apples to oranges. As I discover why I am wrong I can move on or become more creative to find why I am right.

When I am right then I shall have my harem because perpetual motion machines are real chick magnets. My long lever will be perpetual motion machines. Brian3051 will never beat me to perpetual motion not in a million years with his little dinky levers shooting liquids up and down.
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Quote -
" Brian3051 will never beat me to perpetual motion not in a million years with his little dinky levers shooting liquids up and down."

----------------

Just a personal opinion here , but , leaving any discussion on theory aside (since any theorem is precisely that - a theorem which requires supporting evidence ) then I would have to say Brian3051 has the edge by a long shot .

His idea is on the way to having an answer from an actual experiment !

There is also one critical flaw in your theory involving Chicks and Perpetual Motion which you will probably find out when you complete your solution to PM .That is that most Chicks that i've met and tested already think perpetual motion is no big deal because they are already used to many types of perpetual flows ,including , - money from credit cards , - perpetual admiration from sexually deprived males, finding a constant supply of new problems that have to be solved their way etc . Fortunately most Chicks sometimes become nice woman if you really work on them - but its not a "done deal"

Brian3051 might do you a favour by stealing your Chicks ! : ).

Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Don’t believe the propaganda Preoccupied; you have rights, the need to procreate and urges. I mean after all it is nothing a line of credit will not fix and some esthetician skills.
What goes around, comes around.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

The bellows holds 1 psi of air. It is compressed into a tube that has a volume that is equal to the volume in the bellows. 1 psi*1=1psi pressure. 1psi pressure*4=4psi pressure. Over unity lever per every bellows. First bellows is normal pressure and release but second bellows is 3x that and third bellows is 9 times that. Don't you think? I mean I feel like I'm missing something but I don't know what it is. Oh god help me? I want this idea to be true!
Attachments
multiple bellows for ic engine.png
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

This is a 20 by 20 circle/wheel and it has a lever on top that is 14 long, and that long lever will fall to the center at a 45 degree angle. It is falling 2x faster than it should be at a 2 to 1 gear ratio. It has double force at the beginning at 28 leverage and at the end it has 20 leverage. The wheel's counterforce based on where I estimated the weights to be at is about 21-30. Since there is extra leverage at the beginning of the swing, I was thinking it could coil a spring to help restart it. This is interesting so I will focus on this now.
Attachments
herp de derp.gif
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I doubled the gear ratio a few times and scribbled on the ms painting. The 2x gear ratio had almost 10 extra counter weight at the end of the swing. For the 8x gear ratio, I would coil a spring and it would surely provide the necessary force to restart this.

Bessler's Wheel? This might be it!!! Perpetual motion machine! This is for all of the ladies out there. You know you want to see my perpetual motion machine ladies. It's all for you.
Attachments
herp de derp.gif
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

herp de derp haha , oh man , well if self winding
clocks and wrist watches are possible why not .