Another claim to a working device...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Ed
Addict
Addict

re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by Ed »

Grimer wrote:I wonder how many members, apart from me, believe that RAR have achieved what they claim. How about you murilo?

Logically, you'd think that many members might. After all, I imagine that virtually all of them believe it's possible or they wouldn't be here.

Poa may be a cynic but I doubt many others would own up to outright unbelief.
Well, I've already said what I think. ;-)

The culture of PM is bullshit and delusion. Even if you believe one day it will exist, it's easy to know where to put your money... or at least it should be.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Dorry to say, Grimer...
I would like to, but I never said to trust or believe in their systems.

The first step is to make device do not stop - enough hard. B(
2nd step, get power... B(((

You see? I got enough experiences with elbows, just enough to forget them!
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by Grimer »

Ed wrote:
Grimer wrote:I wonder how many members, apart from me, believe that RAR have achieved what they claim. How about you murilo?

Logically, you'd think that many members might. After all, I imagine that virtually all of them believe it's possible or they wouldn't be here.

Poa may be a cynic but I doubt many others would own up to outright unbelief.
Well, I've already said what I think. ;-)

The culture of PM is bullshit and delusion. Even if you believe one day it will exist, it's easy to know where to put your money... or at least it should be.
I find it difficult to understand why you should write 1400+ posts to this forum if you believe PM is a delusion.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

I find it difficult to understand how you can read and participate in 100+ pages of "A working wheel is only days away" and not understand what I'm talking about!

There is most of the problem right there, Frank, belief. I didn't say anything about my beliefs. I also didn't say I think PM is a delusion. I thought it was obvious I was saying that most people throughout history have fallen on one side or the other. They were either deluded or full of crap, and you can see that same trend today, so why would any rational person give RAR the benefit of the doubt? Is it because you "believe" you see something of your own ideas in the "workings" of their machine?

Even you have said that you don't need to build your idea because the working of it is so logical. Given the history of PM, I find that sentiment illogical. It's not fascinating, but it is, interesting.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

@ Ed

I've just been watching Fermat's last theorem.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... st-theorem

That situation is very comparable with the Bessler situation.

Just as that has been solved so I believe the Bessler puzzle has been solved by RAR and by me. :-)

If I'm wrong then show me where I'm wrong. You're obviously a clever chap and should be quite capable of pulling my argument to pieces.

I'm in the process of making my argument even simpler by showing that the system I have in my blog post can be reduced to a compound pendulum of n weights at one end and n-1 weights at the other, together with a simple pendulum of 1 weight.

I shall be updating my blog post soon [and that is not Trevor's "soon" ;-) ]
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by Grimer »

Ed wrote:... They were either deluded or full of crap, and you can see that same trend today, so why would any rational person give RAR the benefit of the doubt? Is it because you "believe" you see something of your own ideas in the "workings" of their machine?
I think someone who believes that Bessler succeeded will be open to the idea that someone else will succeed. Who better than a billionaire who is obviously no fool. I'm sure if some of the members had his money to throw around they too would have succeeded by shear exhaustion of the possibilities. A bit like Edison really who made umpteen trials before hitting the right combination.

As to seeing something of my own ideas in the workings of their machine, that certainly increases my confidence that they have what they claim.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Grimer wrote:If I'm wrong then show me where I'm wrong. You're obviously a clever chap and should be quite capable of pulling my argument to pieces.
I would prefer that one pulls apart one's own argument. You are also a clever chap and it's not money that would help solve this, it's one's own ambition to iterate ideas. If someone is content to believe they have the answer, then they will usually sit on said "answer" until doomsday in order to keep being right. I would rather keep moving on and finally get to the real working filament, but that's just me. ;-)
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

I too believe in iteration as you should be able to divine from my interest in Iterative Hierarchical Mechanics. It's by pulling apart my own arguments that I have finally homed in on a simple solution.
Indeed, in this forum it is extremely difficult to get anyone to pull apart one's argument. Like little red hens we have to bake the cake ourselves - except in the case where the argument is obviously crap. That always attracts the attention of the peanut gallery.

Even though I am confident that I have the solution I am developing the argument in as many ways as possible. Eventually I hope to demonstrate that my solution, the RAR solution and the RBM are all different manifestations of the same underlying asymmetry of gravitational action.

Edit: I've just realised looking at your avatar how apt my mention of Edison was. Entirely subconscious I promise. :-)
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Funny, it's also apt in another way, since it's the logo of an old Apple product called the Newton. ;-)

I'll try to get some time to look at your design and blog soon, probably once you update it again.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Yep - that is one of those curious James Burke's connections.

You'll do best to wait till I update it. The simplicity of the argument is then more apparent - together with the simplicity of an experiment to demonstrate the principle.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

If I'm wrong then show me where I'm wrong.
You haven't built it yet.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

I've "built" the argument which was the subject.

And, in case Ed is reading, I've now posted a simplified version on my blog.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Grimer, an arguement about a working PM design is nothing without an actual model.

I could argue that the scientific view on gravity is incorrect, and it works in reverse to the way it is normally viewed. Lighter atoms force themselves away from mass, pushing heavier objects towards eachother, as they are expelled away from low pressure. Nature abhors a pressure.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Grimer your new simplified version came without that simplified math, that us simpletons can’t do and still has the simple fault a genius can’t see.
What goes around, comes around.
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

I found this gif animation on a German forum and posted by the user nocheinPoet :

http://www.allmystery.de/i/t565ece_te2b985_317guc8.gif

Here's the page on which I found it:

http://www.allmystery.de/themen/gw5574-205

Google translated:

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... gw5574-205

...fwiw.

Dwayne
I don't believe in conspiracies!
I prefer working alone.