What would you do, really.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: What would you do, really.

Post by rlortie »

Careful cloud camper!

I was stuck on the pursuit of magnetic motors for over four decades, then I got the bright idea of combining two considered conservative forces, gravity and magnets.

I now am totally involved with gravity via "molecular displacement" and my large inventory of magnet research materials sits gathering dust!

Ralph
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: What would you do, really.

Post by Grimer »

cloud camper wrote:Of course Frankie!

Got runners in my head, on the computer, on paper, in theories.

Just a little short in the real steel dept tho.

But I do have a magnetic motor design that could be just hours away!

It seems a working, high power magnet motor should be a breeze compared to a gravity based device as we have two separate forces to work with.

This should allow energy to be extracted across the boundary between two
energy fields, just like extracting energy across a temperature or pressure gradient.
Good luck.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: What would you do, really.

Post by Grimer »

Trevor Lyn Whatford wrote:Hi all,

Just build it and show it, no one will believe its real anyway!

Regards Trevor
Well, I haven't built it - but I've shown how the Gravity Pulse Motor (GPM) works and so far no one believes that.

Even worse, RAR have actually built a Mark 1 RAR and are in the process of building a Mark 2 RAR and no one on this forum (apart from your's truly) seems to believe them either.

Whatford is therefore absolutely correct. Even if I had the skills necessary to build a GPM and put a video of it working on YouTube everyone would shout fraud since as Ed pointed out (his post can be seen on the other Trevor's thread) videos can easily be faked.

Fortunately, thanks to developing the theme of some previous posts on the falling stick and coins experiment I now understand how the RAR Mark 2 works. It's essentially a more complicated version of the GPM and uses the same asymmetric action of the gravitational wind.

After I've prepared the necessary diagrams I will be putting the explanation on my blog.

It's funny (peculiar not ha-ha) how strong cognitive dissonance is when it comes to the gravity wheel - even among members of this forum where one would expect some inclination to belief.

I'm reminded of the man who stood a Piccadilly Circus trying to give away £10 pound notes. He found very few takers - no one gives away money do they - they must be fakes.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Grimer wrote:Even worse, RAR have actually built a Mark 1 RAR and are in the process of building a Mark 2 RAR and no one on this forum (apart from your's truly) seems to believe them either.
Even worse. LOL! So people can't be skeptical, especially given the track record of PM to date?

You seem to have locked on to the "fake video" part of my old post, but what about A2, A4, B4 and B10?

RAR has been at it for over a year now. Do they need a Mark II when their Mark I was supposed to work? Even worse, indeed! I supposed the Mark II excuse will be it just needs a pop rivet and is only days away?

Come on Frank! You're better than that! Don't be so gullible.

As to your belief being stronger because you believe it is similar to your GPM that you believe works... That's alot of belief! I'm sure the great facepalmer in the sky has said (on more than one occasion), "Starfleet doesn't want officers who will blindly follow orders!" ;-)
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Ed, superstition rules while wrong belief is held superior to no belief.
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

You're right Bill. Damn you! :-)

Edit: You removed the monkey comment. You maniac! :D
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Sorry Ed, monkeys are easily distracted :D
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Grimer wrote: .
bilbo
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by bilbo »

My plan is to get it working and then patent the idea as an energy saving device.

I would then show the idea in public, on the internet and anywhere else I could think of.
if large organisations want it, they can have it at a price and then they can try and protect any patent infringements.

Incidentally, if I claim in my patent that I have invented PM and it works- does this give me a monopoly on PM?