Mv<>mV

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Grimer
Addict
Addict

Mv<>mV

Post by Grimer »

.............................................Mv&#8800;mV

I've now realised where the Gravity Pulse Motor's energy is coming from.

Unlike linear momentum, angular momentum has a datum, an "absolute zero".

You can simply illustrate this with a bucket of water.

If you rotate it clockwise about its vertical axis the surface will deform into the shape of a parabola. Likewise if you rotate is counter clockwise. These deformations show that the bucket is rotating significantly with respect to the absolute frame of reference for acceleration.

There is no known datum for linear momentum, no datum, no "absolute zero, no known frame of reference for velocity.

Thus the angular momentum is analogous to temperature and considerations of entropy come into play.

This means that a small mass at a higher velocity is at a higher "temperature" than a large mass at a lower velocity. Hence the colours I have chosen in the above equation. A short period pendulum is obtaining a higher quality of heat from the gravitational field than a long period pendulum.

Now energy can be obtained from temperature differences as the Carnot cycle shows.

The Gravity Pulse Motor is simply demonstrating on a macro engineering scale what the Carnot cycle demonstrates on a micro scale.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

re: Mv<>mV

Post by justsomeone »

There is NO energy coming from your GPM.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

If you're so certain of that are you prepared to put your money where your mouth is and give me odds of 1000 to 1 on a dollar bet. :-)
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

To avoid any confusion over my inequal equation I should point out that I am not saying that the conservation of angular momentum is wrong, merely that it is incomplete. The two terms are equal quantitatively by unequal qualitatively as are two equal quantities of heat at different temperatures.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Euclid's "common notions"

1. Things that are equal to the same thing are also equal to one another (Transitive property of equality).
cbucket
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by cbucket »

Grimer wrote:To avoid any confusion over my inequal equation I should point out that I am not saying that the conservation of angular momentum is wrong, merely that it is incomplete. The two terms are equal quantitatively by unequal qualitatively as are two equal quantities of heat at different temperatures.
Interestingly, computing (javascript) has an operator describing things which are equal but not identical against equal and identical.

1=="1" // true, automatic type coersion
1==="1" // false, not the same type.

So using javascript the equation would be

Mv !=== mV

but

Mv == mV
You can't win, Vader. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. - Obi Wan

"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Groucho Marx
honza
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by honza »

Mv&#8800;mV
Grimer, this is attuned to my observations.
I have noticed that number of setups claimed to be delivering surplus energy do have a low revs / high torque energy input and driving a much higher revs / lower torque generator.
I have recently managed to verify one of them as genuine and even became a member of a group of enthusiast that have organized limited production of such units for its participating members (yet to be produced).
Mv&#8800;mV could be a key to the understanding of many other devices.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Mv<>mV

Post by Grimer »

honza wrote:Mv&#8800;mV
Grimer, this is attuned to my observations.
I have noticed that number of setups claimed to be delivering surplus energy do have a low revs / high torque energy input and driving a much higher revs / lower torque generator.
I have recently managed to verify one of them as genuine and even became a member of a group of enthusiast that have organized limited production of such units for its participating members (yet to be produced).
Mv&#8800;mV could be a key to the understanding of many other devices.
Sounds interesting. Tell me more.

Links?
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
honza
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by honza »

For example there are few gravity powered systems.
One is in India and a professor of physics seems to back it (cant find a link to it now.
Another one is by Daniel Bentea in Rumania
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory: ... ity_Engine

Then there is Krstan Pejic transmission based system.
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory: ... jic_QMoGen
they are trying to sell some now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... -HXws#t=26

And the one I have joined is made by Rosh Inovation. I went to Austria to inspected their miniature unit - proof of concept. I have then became member and paid deposit for 5kw output unit. This is based on floatation but the maths do not suport the idea that flotation produces OU. I suspect that it comes from the gearing between the flotation output and the alternator.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... sno0cxzd0I
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Sorry Honza. I find all those totally unbelievable. I think they are all either scams or self delusions.

If anyone really does have a device of the type you mention then it is trivially easy for them to demonstrate it beyond all doubt.

They simply need to drive the input with a falling weight and use the output to lift a heavier weight through the same distance.

The fact they don't make this obvious demonstration is because they can't.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Honza

The bubble one uses 4 air pumps to supply the bubbles. Here is another video that shows the pumps up front shortly into the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHuvIV5EGeI

Unfortunately free energy is one of the favorite scams. That is why I only deal with gravity.

Now for instants the wheel is in it start position and then let go and it repeating is unending. Shown in the open and is allowed after stopped by force to be examined to show no tricks and then do it again and watch it spin. No hype, no BS, no slide of hand, no electrical anything even close.

Now that is a proper demonstration. That is how I do it.

Alan
primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

Post by primemignonite »

". . . That is why I only deal with gravity. . . ."

Yes, AB, and valiantly-so and productively too but, the sad absolute fact is that, gravity has not yet dealt with us in any special way, as we'd like.

To this assertion du point, do we hear objections?

UGLY FACT: Not one MICRO-MICRO-WATT of energy has good old Gravitas ever shown any near-promise, of ever parting-with!

(Now, call me a liar!)

So-far, only in our very best wet dreams, has she ever.

(Or, have I missed something here???? If so, please then, do kindly explain?)

It is a sad fact that must and shall be dealt-with sooner or later. (Pick which.)

Doubling-down and throwing good money (i.e. Time, the most precious coin of Man's life) after bad, must eventually come to a rational and necessary end. (Here, the women may know and advise-well on a thing-or-two. Yes.)

How soon is such happy circumstance to arrive? When we are in our graves, finally? Well, too late, no gain to be had there! (On this finest of fine points, do consult the worms.)

Lodestones . . .

The genie within that mass has something of actual use . . . for the more-wise of us, I say.

"Why, I am surprised that no one had thought of it before!!" - Landgraf Karl as loosely paraphrased, not exactly quoted.

Indeed-so?

Now, just what might that have been, that back then seemed SO "obvious" as to be surprised-about by that beloved, most august noble? Hmm?

What? A new, oh-SO-specially-shaped LEVER?

(Ha! There have been more of those imagined than Carter ever had dispensed of his Little Liver Pills.)

Yes, I realize I am treading upon toes of many who have near religious convictions (this belief even atheists can be afflicted-by) that gravity can be made to produce work STILL, even after all the amassed and heaping, stinking piles of dreary disappointment.

In other circumstance of earlier tymes, such heretical expressing would likely get such a writer as this one 'hanged by the neck 'till good and dead' or, stake-burned. Now, thankfully, only bristling arrays of reds are to be be The Iconoclast's final pay for services rendered, this and all the studious ignorance paid, of course. (Yes, I DO notice and thus, the Naughty and Nice list as now nearly perfected and, oh my what a lop-sided sad affair it is.)

To this I say dually: So-be-it and, get ON with it!

James

". . . Brann was a journalist known for the articulate savagery of his writing. . . ." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Cowper_Brann
Cynic-In-Chief, BesslerWheel (Ret.); Perpetualist First-Class; Iconoclast. "The Iconoclast, like the other mills of God, grinds slowly, but it grinds exceedingly small." - Brann
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Getting gravity to produce work is not the problem. Gravity produces plenty of work on a large scale in the form of the tides.

The problem is to get the work down to a human scale such as a Bessler Wheel or Keenie for example.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

AB Hammer wrote:Honza

Unfortunately free energy is one of the favorite scams.

Exactly.
That is why I only deal with gravity.
+1
Now for instants the wheel is in it start position and then let go and it repeating is unending. Shown in the open and is allowed after stopped by force to be examined to show no tricks and then do it again and watch it spin. No hype, no BS, no slide of hand, no electrical anything even close.

Now that is a proper demonstration.
Indeed.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Grimer wrote:.............................................Mv?mV

I've now realised where the Gravity Pulse Motor's energy is coming from.

Unlike linear momentum, angular momentum has a datum, an "absolute zero".

You can simply illustrate this with a bucket of water.

If you rotate it clockwise about its vertical axis the surface will deform into the shape of a parabola. Likewise if you rotate is counter clockwise. These deformations show that the bucket is rotating significantly with respect to the absolute frame of reference for acceleration.

There is no known datum for linear momentum, no datum, no "absolute zero, no known frame of reference for velocity.

Thus the angular momentum is analogous to temperature and considerations of entropy come into play.

This means that a small mass at a higher velocity is at a higher "temperature" than a large mass at a lower velocity. Hence the colours I have chosen in the above equation. A short period pendulum is obtaining a higher quality of heat from the gravitational field than a long period pendulum.

Now energy can be obtained from temperature differences as the Carnot cycle shows.

The Gravity Pulse Motor is simply demonstrating on a macro engineering scale what the Carnot cycle demonstrates on a micro scale.
One can illustrate the above with a Stirling engine example.

Consider a source of heat with N calories at a higher temperature than ambient and a source of cold with the same number of calories, N, at a lower temperature than ambient.

Let the engine run on this temperature difference between hot and cold untill the temperature difference is exhausted and both the source of heat and the source of cold are at ambient temperature. The system now has 2X calories of heat.

So the amount of heat is conserved. This is analogous to the conservation of angular momentum.

So where did the energy from given out by the Stirling come from?

It came from the difference in temperature. It came from the Ectropy of the system.
It came from the difference in temperature between the cold contribution and ambient, and the difference in temperature between the hot contribution and ambient.

It came from the total difference, the Ectropy difference, being transduced into Stirling engine mechanical energy.

If we like we can think of difference in angular momentum as difference in Momentum Ectropy.
Last edited by Grimer on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.