A simple build to demonstrate conservation of momentum

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

A simple build to demonstrate conservation of momentum

Post by Allen_T »

This is my simple build. It will be using 2 - 1kg weights.
The over balanced weight will roll up the cross bar as the cross bar and the weight move downward.
With this, what people might miss is that the over balanced weight will swing into a position where it counter balances the weight being lifted.
This would be one example of Conservation of Momentum. The extra force an over balanced weight has can be considered as linear momentum. And when this extra force is transferred to both weights, Conservation of Momentum can happen within Newton's Laws of Motion.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Johann-B ... 046?ref=hl
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

re: A simple build to demonstrate conservation of momentum

Post by justsomeone »

Hi Jim Lindguard. You missed us huh?
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Jim Lindgaard

Nice wood work, and a nice face book page.

Lets just keep it civil and you will have no complaints from me. I will just let bygones be bygones.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: A simple build to demonstrate conservation of moment

Post by Allen_T »

justsomeone wrote:Hi Jim Lindguard. You missed us huh?

Just someone,
There were quite a few people who didn't want me banned.
And if.this works as I expect it to, then if someone else builds one, it'll probably go better for them.
I do have one drawing posted that shows the math using newton-meters.

Jim
Attachments
It's enough room for now.
It's enough room for now.
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

AB Hammer wrote:Jim Lindgaard

Lets just keep it civil and you will have no complaints from me. I will just let bygones be bygones.
Alan,
There is a slight problem. You posted that I am the world's ultimate fraud and say my service connected disabilities do not matter to you.
You see, I did happen to see your post where you are waiting for your back pay from the V.A.
Myself, they are sitting on my appeal because if a 50% hearing loss in one ear automatically qualified, many Veterans would benefit by such a decision.
And from what you told me, all of you injuries occurred as a civilian.
You would have no need to wait for back pay.
Besides, you were not one of the people who wanted to understand how something is built.

Jim
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

@All,
Tomorrow, I'll be placing 2 torsion bars and 2 tether lines. This will hopefully secure both cams in proper alignment.
If so, then all I'll have left to do is to mount my 2 weights. And this will be a simple stop for their inner most position.
I do have other projects that I am pursuing so will post updates on my Bessler Facebook page.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Allen_T wrote:

Alan,
There is a slight problem. You posted that I am the world's ultimate fraud and say my service connected disabilities do not matter to you.
You see, I did happen to see your post where you are waiting for your back pay from the V.A.
Myself, they are sitting on my appeal because if a 50% hearing loss in one ear automatically qualified, many Veterans would benefit by such a decision.
Besides, you were not one of the people who wanted to understand how something is built.

Jim
Hi Jim

The ultimate fraud string was for your BS statements about my self and others but mainly the many many sign ins you had which did make you fraudulent. So let get over the past and look only to the future.

Good luck on your appeal. As for myself, I have most all my problems back to the military. It did help that I finally got a copy of my military medical records which highly support my case's as well. For instant, try to run and do any work while standing on your legs that requires twisting with a left knee that straitens to 0 degrees and a right leg that hyper extends a negative 10 degree and I finally got an MRI on my right knee and my ACL is completely unseen and the horn looks like spider webs in tears in the MRI. The Anterior Cruciate Ligament "ACL" is what stabilizes the knee, and I haven't had one for over 30 years. The measurements came from the 1985 claim. The claim is being revised now being redone. It would take a small book to go into all the issues so I will stop here about my VA dealings but will end at 100%+. Then I will spend my time making what I want to make and not beat myself to death trying to survive.

I like the work you did on the MT127 reproduction for it is smooth and clean. With that clean of work, I look forward to seeing more complete projects. I have been holding back showing for many reason but I will be showing again very soon.

Alan
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

Alan,
Maybe one day you might consider apologizing to me.

Jim
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

AB Hammer wrote:
Allen_T wrote:

Alan,

Jim
Hi Jim

The ultimate fraud string was for your BS statements about my self and others but mainly the many many sign ins you had which did make you fraudulent. So let get over the past and look only to the future.

Good luck on your appeal. As for myself, I have most all my problems back to the military. It did help that I finally got a copy of my military medical records which highly support my case's as well. For instant, try to run and do any work while standing on your legs that requires twisting with a left knee that straitens to 0 degrees and a right leg that hyper extends a negative 10 degree and I finally got an MRI on my right knee and my ACL is completely unseen and the horn looks like spider webs in tears in the MRI. The Anterior Cruciate Ligament "ACL" is what stabilizes the knee, and I haven't had one for over 30 years. The measurements came from the 1985 claim. The claim is being revised now being redone. It would take a small book to go into all the issues so I will stop here about my VA dealings but will end at 100%+. Then I will spend my time making what I want to make and not beat myself to death trying to survive.

I like the work you did on the MT127 reproduction for it is smooth and clean. With that clean of work, I look forward to seeing more complete projects. I have been holding back showing for many reason but I will be showing again very soon.

Alan
Alan,
I don't like you. After all, I thought your injuries were from hitting a drunk driver.
And for as many times I stated that I was a disabled Vet, you said you have an 80% disability rating and the V.A. was taking care of you.
At no time in the last 10 years did you say that you ever suffered a service connected injury.

Jim
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Hi Jim

I normally don't talk about my physical problems openly. My accident only made my problems worst. As dealing with for a settlement on the accident. My preexisting conditions where well used against me. 80% is what I believed at the time. The record says differently. On a scale of 1 to 10 of pain I live at a constant 5 and spike on a regular basses. So I guess I my lack a bit of sympathy for it become comparative to my own pain and I still have been able to survive despite the odds With a bit of will you learn to overcome. I tried to encourage you and you took it the wrong way. I tried to save you steps but you had a problem with constructive criticism. Then you started attacking me direct and that is where things went the wrong way. I took 2 separate classes in cognitive thinking at the VA. Learning I am sometimes not as clear as I would like to be. You called me many names and they where extremely offensive to me. So now I have to forgive you for those, and I regret continuously fighting with you when it got to far. So for that you also owe me an apologize as well.

So I apologize for anything I may have said out of line.

My teachings tell me at this point to let it go and carry on and don't dwell. So I am headed out to work and it is your turn. You don't have to like me for I have no reason to like you either, but we can learn to be civilized and save the rest of the readers these foul writings that have happened in the past. Now once the problem is fully buried, we can continue the quest possibly being helpful out of respect for the quest.

Alan

edit to just tell you my problems so there are no more questions about my health. MRI on my back, 1 compressed disk and 7 herniated disk Medical records noted hit by a car in a cross walk. Both knees are shot and have not been able to run since I was in the military. Sleep apnea since the military but we didn't know about that for it was not checked on but not sleeping is in my medical records. but if you don't sleep? you eat to try to keep up your energy thus my weight is recorded in my medical records as well. Abuse or over worked of a minimum of 110 hours each week due to I was the only cook on ship when it required 2 and a mess cook which I didn't have either. The XPO was an alcoholic and didn't trust non drinkers not to mention I was a Mormon at the time which he didn't like. Just imagine being ordered to give a man CPR that was bloated and in rigamortis. That is the crap I had to deal with and constantly watched for anything they "the XPO and his drunk buds" could get on me. So I suffer from PTSD as well (severe anxiety disorder) and was untreated for 27 years but claimed in 1985 finally treated in 2012. Oh yeas I also have an unrepairable bone spur in my left foot that all may tendons on my are attached to and I found where I have visits to the Dr for that in my military medical records except it was considered a tendon problem that I still need to file for. Always the left foot.

Now you know my problems, I recommend you get your military medical records and comb through them to find other possibilities for yourself. That is how you have to fight the VA. By the recorded record. Your VA rep should be able to get them for you thanks to the new system.
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

Alan,
I accept the fact that you really do own this forum. All you have to do is say why should you have to work for something. You are a fat lazy son of a bitch.
Nothing will change that and as long as Scott allows trolls to own his forum, that is his problem.
As far as your health issues, you would have received a medical discharge but your friends in here will support you no matter what.
I think Scott's quote of the day pegs you and your friends.

I am tired of all this sort of thing called science here ... We have spent millions in that sort of thing for the last few years, and it is time it should be stopped."
- U.S. Senator Simon Cameron, on the Smithsonian Institute (1901)

This is you Alan. All you have ever said is woe is you and that I am a fraud. Hope you enjoy YOUR forum.

Love
James A. Lindgaard

edited to add; Alan, notice how I get red dots while you say why you are a disabled Veteran despite no recognition from the V.A. ?
You are off topic yet are credible for saying why I should give you my work.
You've been saying for years why you should have it and not me. You said your family is going hungry. You weigh 340 lbs. seriously doubt your family is doing without.
Last edited by Allen_T on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

:-)
Last edited by Allen_T on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

Last edited by Allen_T on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

Alan,
Do you know what I like about you and your friends that support you ? You ARE the biggest bigot that I know.
Bessler was 1/2 Polish and 1/2 German and Wagner got him arrested. Because I am 1/2 Norwegian and less than 1/2 American, you get me banned from forums.
After all, you have friends who support your claims to being a disabled veteran even though you did not receive a medical discharge for a very serious knee injury which would have required reconstructive surgery.
And as you have told me, you have more Native American blood in you than I do. That doesn't begin to matter because I am a direct descendant of Pocahontas and her father Chief Powhatan.
Why don't you tell some more lies ? It's all you have.