A simple build to demonstrate conservation of momentum

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

That's Trevor "Days Away" D. , in the second pic I believe.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Yes that is a picture of Trevor "Days Away"

I am not saying that Trevor and Lindgaard are related but a family resemblance is there. The noses are a match, The smile is close, the overall shape. When Trevor started posting I wondered if he was Lindgaard and PMed him about it but I have deleted those simply due to the benefit of doubt. I have made the possible mistake before with Agor95 for he was pushing the same idea approach as Lindgaard but a lot better graphics.

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/download.php?u=1291
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

It is funny with all Lindgaard's lies, he still refuses to post a link to back up his lies, for there are not any he can post.

I keep telling him to just talk wheel but then he attacks me and changes the string effect. It seems like if he can run me off. He can claim Bessler as the prize. At least that is what is seems like to me. Of course Bessler isn't a prize but to do what he did is.
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: A simple build to demonstrate conservation of momentum

Post by Allen_T »

AB Hammer,
There is the thread in OU which I will post a link to this weekend. You did the same thing in that thread.
And as far as talking "wheel" goes, I prefer discussing engineering.
I've also noticed that Jim_Mich is not supporting you. Wonder why.
But I guess what you miss Alan is that I can pull up the thread if you want where you've disproves everything I work on.
As for that one thread I'll be posting this weekend, I can easily say that this is a variation of it and shows what happens when someone is willing to invest the money and the time.
So as you say, I want Bessler's prize for myself, I don't think so. You keep excluding everybody that is not you.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Jim_Lindgaard, aka Allen_T wrote:I've also noticed that Jim_Mich is not supporting you. Wonder why.
Don't drag me into your BS. You are the original reason clod camper keeps harassing me. You trolls stick together. Begone!!! You are like tiny biting little no-see-ums.
a common nuisance fly called no-see-ums. These tiny flies are barely visible, but they have large dagger-like mouthparts with which they gash small holes in the skin through which they suck blood. Like mosquitoes, no-see-ums have an anticoagulant agent in their saliva and some people have a severe reaction to this foreign material being injected through the skin.
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

Jim_Mich,
When I tried discussing Bessler's water wheel, you started a thread saying I should be banned for taking the time to build. You and AB Hammer seem to be threatened by my building.

@AB Hammer, the thread I'll post tomorrow is about 5 or 6 years old. And as for your video which is a kinetic test, you forgot to mention (T*a)m = Ke.
Why you didn't reference that to show it conforms tells me you don't understand basic science as neither does Jim_Mich.
Myself, do wonder if Duane would be willing to test 1/2mv^2 > mv and see the relationship of conserved momentum to inertia.

And Alan, only you make it personal as does your friend. Most others in here I think would like to see a working perpetual motion machine.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Allen-T, aka Jim Lindgaard,
Let me be perfectly clear here. I pushed to get you banned ONLY BECAUSE YOU ARE AN OBNOXIOUS WHINY LITTLE SOCK PUPPET that keeps returning, now for the 14th time, contrary to the terms of use of this forum.

Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

@All,
I'll be setting up my build to work 2 different ways. While I was testing it's efficiency of motion, I saw where the only thing needed is the cross bar and 2 weights.
And with using the cams, the guides for the lines will be simple enough. I did manage to figure out what it was that made me uncomfortable about it. This way I can avoid trying something that wouldn't have worked anyway.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

That sounds exactly like ABHammer is doing on one of his builds!
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

WOW a fair bit has happened while I was with my VA rep. Then I had to pick up the Brown tin roof sheets for my Father's shed Micheal and I are doing.

justsomeone

Well I am not using a cam but the rest sounds familiar but sound and being are two different things. I got side tracked from wheel work for that pole barn type building I am doing for my Dad. Lindgaard has a chance to shine. Maybe for the first time in his life.

Lindgaard AKA Allen_T now?

What you are pushing is known as science formulas. I have stated at least in an email that I only use real numbers. So I will clarify that to say in 3 dimension. height, width, and depth. No I don't write pages of math for they don't help with what I see naturally. That is why I have said my math. But as a cook we all have to divide add and multiply recipes for sometimes thousands of personnel. That also deals with fluid mass and weights as well as dry. I am sure that You can't even tell me how many ounces are in a coffee cup. You do have to be real good with math when in charge of large kitchens.

So Lindgaard How many ounces are in a coffee cup?

Now how many gallons of coffee does it take to serve 300 personnel coffee when they all drink coffee?

How much dry coffee does it take to make that amount of coffee?

I am sure you will have to look it up but show us you can do it.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: A simple build to demonstrate conservation of moment

Post by Allen_T »

justsomeone wrote:That sounds exactly like ABHammer is doing on one of his builds!
justsomeone,
All of my work is documented and has been posted online. It is possible that AB Hammer is mimicking me. After all, I ask him for documentation on his work and he has none.
And if you are wondering justsomeone, it is a variation of Mt 26. So if it is Alan's build, then he is trying to rip off Bessler.

edited to add;

@All,
Otto Lilienthal, a German invented hang gliding. His work helped to inspire the Wright Bros. Initially, they tried using his calculations for lift, etc. and found that for an airplane, they did not work and instead pursued research based on observation, experimentation and mathematics.
The Wright Bros. were not the first to demonstrate powered flight. Alberto Santos Dumont was that person. If not for the documentation the Wright Bros. had, they never would have gotten credit for their accomplishment.
What does concern me is justsomeone saying what I am working sounds just like what AB Hammer is building when ab hammer doesn't give out or make known any information.
I do have a poor quality video made from my phone of what I was doing when I realized it. And who knows, maybe such a variation is it's own invention.
If so, it certainly is not ab hammer's. And yet ab hammer for some reason keeps mentioning my name as if he is trying to tell me something. I did let him know a very long time ago that I am willing to learn from Bessler's work and since I do use math and a lot of it, Bessler's drawings do have meaning to me as any lesson in engineering should have.

And ab hammer, why mention seeing your V.A. rep, playing for sympathy ? Hmm, and I'm trying to get the V.A. to recognize hearing loss as a disability that does require some support. I guess if you can't do the math...
Last edited by Allen_T on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Lindgaard AKA Allen_T

I see you have posted which means you have read my post. The time is now ticking. ;-)
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

ab hammer,

>> I see you have posted which means you have read my post. The time is now ticking <<

Any more, I think you are mentally ill.

edited to add;

@ab hammer, I have let Scott know that he might need to consider banning you. I also let him know why. It is interesting though. Bessler was a religious man if you consider his quoting the Bible as something.
And yet you ignore him having placed crosses in his drawings as a sign for someone, not justsomeone who is your supporter, but someone who is willing to accept that Bessler's faith was also a part of his work.
And I have yet to see anyone else reference crosses in relation to Bessler's work.
I think it would be very disrespectful of Bessler to ignore his faith in Jesus.
Kind of why I take his work seriously.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

ab hammer,

>> I see you have posted which means you have read my post. The time is now ticking <<

Any more, I think you are mentally ill.
Lindgaard Lindgaard

LMAO you can't do it. It is simple math of all things. LOL You keep saying how great with math you are so show us with this simple equation.

edited to correct grammer
Last edited by AB Hammer on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

@ab hammer, I have let Scott know that he might need to consider banning you. I also let him know why. It is interesting though. Bessler was a religious man if you consider his quoting the Bible as something.
And yet you ignore him having placed crosses in his drawings as a sign for someone, not justsomeone who is your supporter, but someone who is willing to accept that Bessler's faith was also a part of his work.
And I have yet to see anyone else reference crosses in relation to Bessler's work.
I think it would be very disrespectful of Bessler to ignore his faith in Jesus.
Kind of why I take his work seriously.
WOW! how ridiculous do you think we are. To try this attack to keep from doing a little math.

You have been banned from this forum how many times and you think Scott is going to listen to you. LMAO Not to mention you are sounding like a religious zealot of the church of Bessler. So does that makes us infidels because we don't prey to him?. LMAO