Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Bessler007
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

Post by Bessler007 »

Jim,

Yes, they're on a list.
PC-cillin .....and their new anti-phishing tool. This tool will protect you against fraudulent emails that try to trick you into provided personal information.
Phishing can be done with emails with links that spoof legitimate sites. PC-cillin might look at web pages for spoofed sites. I'm not sure if it does.

energy from air might have made WholeSecurity's list because of their Nigerian IP while claiming to be Chinese scientists. WholeSecurity was acquired by Symantec Corporation.

Department of Home Land Security
5. September 01, VNUNet — Experts warn of devious phishing attacks. Phishing attacks will use more sophisticated social engineering, targeting consumers for financial and identity theft and businesses for intellectual property theft. This is the main conclusion of the August 2006 global malware report released Friday, September 1, by security firm MessageLabs. The days of crude phishing e−mails which consumers have learned to spot are coming to a close, warns the report. Cyber−criminals are now developing personalized approaches that ape legitimate businesses' customer relationship management techniques, or "victim relationship management."

☯
Bessler007
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

Post by Bessler007 »

At the very beginning of this thread <STRIKE>ovyyus posted energy from air's Nigerian IP.</STRIKE> <STRIKE>Wheeler recently made the point that he's experimented with some of the ideas and found they wouldn't work.</STRIKE> I think Ralph said about the same. Eventually I'll review this thread. Some where in this thread ltseung888 made the stalling comment that he's waiting on a 6 month period to expire before they can be more forthcoming with their idea. That 6 month period was imposed on them by the Chinese government iirc.

When I first saw this thread show up in the fraud section I wondered what was going on. My second impression is they belong here with a stern warning to anyone reading it. I'll need to review the thread before I can have a third final opinion.

&#9775;

edit: I apologize for mischaracterizing what you said about this thread, Wheeler.
I have been researching and getting positive results with pendulums and electricity. This is why I am not quite sure about saying ltseung888 is wrong.
I was reading too fast. ovyyus didn't post a Nigerian IP. He likened them to Nigerian scams.
These scam websites pop up about as regularly as Nigerian 419 emails.
Bessler007
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

Post by Bessler007 »

third final opinion:
ovyyus wrote:Ken, there will be no upcoming science fair presentation. Everything that ltseung888 has said and done is just so typical of run-of-the-mill fraud practice.

The reason the US science fair 'distraction' was chosen (with additional backup of the claimed 6 month operation requirement, just to make sure) is because 6 months is a comfortable time frame in which to scam potential investors before these rodents scurry back down their rat holes never to be seen again. Coming to this forum with this scam is just an attempt to gain wider credibility in order to maximise the size of their net in the shortest possible time.

I think everyone including yourself knows what's going on here - these people would dig their own grandmothers up if they thought there was a quid in it. IMO, the right thing to do now is to shift this whole thread into the fraud section and post a large scam warning on it for all to clearly see. It also sends the right message to other scammers. The alternative is to wait 6 months - as demanded by ltseung888 - after which time it won't matter to him because he and the money will have gone - poof!

&#9775;
Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oxygon »

ken_behrendt wrote:A few of the members here have some interest in hydraulic type devices. Here's a design I-->/WE<-- came up with a few months ago. It uses "ferro fluid" as a seal at the bottom of the container to hold the water in. However, it allows the rising floats to pass through and float to the top of the container and out of it.

The big problem with devices such as this occurs when the float first enters the water and must over come the pressure resisting its entrance. In this design, I was hoping that the buoyancy of the rest of the floats in the container would help "pull" additional floats into the water at the bottom of the container.
ken
Sorry, had to edit your post... ;P

I have no life... scraps of credit are still scraps worth something...
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

ltseung888 wrote:To ken_behrendt,

We never actually build the pendulum Cosmic Energy Electricity Generator. The efficiency is too low to be of any practical use.

See the attached file for a patent using such a setup.

The number of pulse force applications are too low and the way they are generated are far from optimal.
Well you bloody well should have built it, you moron. Its importance is scientific, not commercial. If it can be demonstrated that energy can be obtained on a continuous pulse basis then a scientific watershed has been crossed.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

LustInBlack wrote:Wheeler : I think it's even more pathetic than that .. I think Mister T really believes he has something, but yet, he cannot define how it's working, so he imagined a way to explain it simply.. He cannot accept the reality, so he keeps repeating the same story over and over and over so our mind are saturated with the information and pop open, not unlike cracking a password by brute force.. He is trying to make us believe more than anything, and that's why it is sure he has nothing to show.
I think that sums things up rather nicely.

I'm highly amused by the way you go for him in some of your earlier threads. His hardened shell reminds me of Trevor. Sensibly Trevor doesn't supply us with any information so it a case of perpetual mañana.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Well, I've persevered to the end of this thread even though it's long past my bed time.

I've often found these early forum threads interesting but I'm too lazy to read them without some overriding motive - as there was with Doc's (RIP) stuff on the Keenie.
cloud camper
Devotee
Devotee

Post by cloud camper »

Grimer wrote:
LustInBlack wrote:Wheeler : I think it's even more pathetic than that .. I think Mister T really believes he has something, but yet, he cannot define how it's working, so he imagined a way to explain it simply.. He cannot accept the reality, so he keeps repeating the same story over and over and over so our mind are saturated with the information and pop open, not unlike cracking a password by brute force.. He is trying to make us believe more than anything, and that's why it is sure he has nothing to show. ..
Wowzers - this describes a current member or two to a T.

10 yrs of fact free BS and still nothing to show!