Cant believe what I just saw

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Art
Devotee
Devotee

re: Cant believe what I just saw

Post by Art »

Quote Oystein

"...so I will settle for keeping my eye on your or others replication attempt."

I agree , this Video has fake written all over it !

Easy to test , take two (now fairly common ) Neodymiums , put them together and put them in the freezer . Pull them apart and put them individually close to the compass needle as shown in the video and let us know if you have a working compass afterwards ! : )
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
Kirk
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: Cant believe what I just saw

Post by Kirk »

Trevor Lyn Whatford wrote:Hi all,

so what can you do with a mono-poll magnet that could not be done with a normal magnet?
magnetic suspension
Not knowing is not the problem. It is the knowing of what just isn't so.

It is our responsibilities, not ourselves,that we should take seriously.
Kirk
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Kirk »

Art wrote:Quote Oystein

"...so I will settle for keeping my eye on your or others replication attempt."

I agree , this Video has fake written all over it !

Easy to test , take two (now fairly common ) Neodymiums , put them together and put them in the freezer . Pull them apart and put them individually close to the compass needle as shown in the video and let us know if you have a working compass afterwards ! : )
You wouldn't need gloves. You would for liquid nitrogen. He had gloves
Not knowing is not the problem. It is the knowing of what just isn't so.

It is our responsibilities, not ourselves,that we should take seriously.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

MrVibrating wrote:Yes i suspected that's what you were implying.

Evaluate the implications of that hypothesis:
I'm sure the implications would be disastrous. Fortunately education has not worn grooves into my brain that I can't climb out off to view the vistas that open up on the plateau above.

As a matter of interest I mentioned this idea to a researcher at Surrey many years ago and he went quite pale. From what I can remember he said that someone had carried an electron around a wire and found to their surprise that the phase changed - or something like that.
....- like surface tension merging water droplets together...
As a physicist you might be interested in discoveries about water I made many years ago.

http://www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/water_unexpected.html

Unexpected properties to Chaplin but not to me. Even though water is the most important liquid there is no-one has come up with an explanation of these anomalies. No one has ever asked how I came to make these discoveries. No one wants to go down the rabbit hole to a world far removed from their comfort zone.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

MrVibrating wrote:Yes i suspected that's what you were implying.

Evaluate the implications of that hypothesis:
I'm sure the implications would be disastrous. Fortunately education has not worn grooves into my brain that I can't climb out off to view the vistas that open up on the plateau above.

As a matter of interest I mentioned this idea to a researcher at Surrey forty years ago and he went quite pale. From what I can remember he said that someone had carried an electron around a wire and found to their surprise that the phase changed - or something like that.
....- like surface tension merging water droplets together...
As a physicist you might be interested in discoveries about water I made many years ago.

http://www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/water_unexpected.html

Unexpected properties to Chaplin but not to me. Even though water is the most important liquid there is no-one has come up with an explanation of these anomalies. No one has ever asked how I came to make these discoveries. No one wants to go down the rabbit hole to a world far removed from their comfort zone and find it's all in one piece.

These two guys were sitting in a bar that had a spitoon. The spittoon
was filled almost to the brim with old tobacco juice, phlegm, and other
refuse/secretions. After a few, one guy says to the other, "I'll give
you $100 if you take a sip from that spitoon." The other guy
immediately grabs the spittoon and, lifting it to his lips, takes a
healthy slug. "All right, you win," says the first guy, but his
friend keeps gulping down the goop pouring out of the spittoon.
"Please stop, you're making me sick," says the first guy, but his
friend keeps chugging the flegm. "I can't stand it, I'll give you
another $100 if you stop!"

Finally, the spittoon is empty, and the guy puts it down and belches.
"Why didn't you stop" asks his disgusted friend? "I tried to, but it
was all one piece!"
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
honza
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by honza »

Hi all,
That video is fake. All vids from this guy are fake.

However there is a monopole production vid from a guy who appears (from all his vids) to be a genuine experimenter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... OdTDkgEdAY
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

Trevor Lyn Whatford wrote:Hi all,

so what can you do with a mono-poll magnet that could not be done with a normal magnet?
WRT energy production a monopole magnetic interaction would be conservative, and not much different to a regular dipole interaction - simply lacking the inverted half of the integral.

If however the monopole wasn't an 'all or nothing' effect - if instead we could progressively weaken one pole of a dipole while the other remained at full strength, then we could have a path dependent interaction that gained or lost energy.

This wouldn't simply be akin to a weaker flux density at one end - we could have an irregular rectangle-shaped magnet, thicker at one end than the other but still magnetised longitudinally, so that the flux was more spread out at one pole.. however the distance around the flux would grow inversely to its density, thus the F*d integral for any trajectory through the field would still remain energy symmetrical.

So a useful attenuation of a pole, for the purposes of an OU system, would require that one pole has a lower volume per density of the field (or density per unit volume). However this would be akin to pouring water through a funnel, and finding that less water flowed out through the constricted end than was poured into the top.

So... if monopoles could be created by degrees then that would break symmetry, while if they were all-or-nothing then energy symmetry would remain intact, but everything else we thought we knew about electromagnetism would be wrong.
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Hi Mr V,

Why not just use longer polled stater magnets, and have one rotor working on one pole and another rotor working on the other poll ( 2 mono-polls on one magnet Lol), the rotors multi sets of small magnets then run with the natural flux lines, and percentage shielding would allow the escape at the end with ten small magnets still running up the flux lines pushing the percentage shielded escaping magnet past the sticky point. It would look something like this, rotor>o/ <stator, then another rotor on the top right working in the opposite poll.

Its all on top of page two of my web site.
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

@Grimer - LOL cheers for the joke, made me wince..

Again, i'm not a proper physicist, but the linear vapour pressure scale invariance in the log plots is an interesting observation and i'm curious to know what the causative dynamic may be (IIRC as i said previously on the Steorn forum many years ago)..

Sorry if my previous reply was a little scathing, almost anything worthwhile begins with a "what if?" after all... i just went through so many of them back in the SKDB days, that much of it has stuck.. my cynicism now, tinged with the desperation of then - that there had to be a solution, and it was just a matter of turning over every rock.. which in the end, proved so.

It was this success that spurned my confidence the Bessler case (something else you brought to my attention back in the Steorn days) also likely had a viable solution - that it would be just a matter of running through enough "what if?" scenarios; a belief i obviously still maintain.

Speaking of our mutual alma mater, the Orbo relauch goes live next week.. hard to hope for a bang after so many whimpers, but if i'm honest, half my digits are crossed merely for reassurance of my own sanity, having been the only lay-member of the Spudclub to find a consistent theoretical framework... as much as i wanna da free energy, i'm also revelling the sheer "told you so" trolling opportunities amongst the Moletrap contingent.. not pretty, but old wounds eh..
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

Trevor Lyn Whatford wrote:Hi Mr V,

Why not just use longer polled stater magnets, and have one rotor working on one pole and another rotor working on the other poll ( 2 mono-polls on one magnet Lol), the rotors multi sets of small magnets then run with the natural flux lines, and percentage shielding would allow the escape at the end with ten small magnets still running up the flux lines pushing the percentage shielded escaping magnet past the sticky point. It would look something like this, rotor>o/ <stator, then another rotor on the top right working in the opposite poll.

Its all on top of page two of my web site.
Yes, a sufficiently-high length-to-width dipole could present either end as an effective monopole.

As such, you could have a two pole interaction (one pole of one flux interacting with one pole of another), a three pole interaction (one pole of one flux interacting with each in turn of another), as well as the regular four-pole exchange (both poles of each flux interacting).

All of these however are subject to zero-sum input vs output F*d integrals, at least insofar as their quasi-static trajectory integrals - as ever, a closed loop path through a static field has zero net energy, the exact path being irrelevent.

To make an analogy, you could make a bumpy BMX track by digging dips at regular intervals, or piling up little hills at regular intervals. Or you could interpserse both features. But whether the curve rides above or below the horizontal ground level, the median height remains ground level and any energy spent going uphill precisely equals that gained coming back down.

Thus the only way the rider can gain or lose energy along the course is if some other factor becomes variable, such as wind, gravity, mass or inertia etc..

Ultimately, gravity or magnetism, force is just force. If it's constant and a sinusoidal or close-looped displacement curve begins and ends at equal distance from the field source, then it is energy-neutral.

The biggest practical difference between gravitational and EM systems is that the latter have far more potential variables - since the fields producing the forces are subject to complex interplays at the domain level (atoms and molecules), whereas the Higgs interaction endowing matter with mass, inertia and thus a gravitational interaction, as well as gravity itself, apply at the sub-atomic and mechanical scales uniformly and instantaneously - there's no mechanical or gravitational equivalents of things like inductance and thus coercivity, remanence, permeability etc. and so this is one of the most exciting prospects of a solution to the Bessler case - it would have to be the mechanical interaction itself that was causing the asymmetry, since gravity and mass are invariant... and because force is just force (F=mA), such a mechanism should, in principle, be applicable to any supplied force, not just gravitational or inertial. This could massively boost the potential power density and simplicity of such a system, compared to one dependent upon manipulating forces via their field properties.

With these points in mind, i'm increasingly of the opinion that Occam's razor is pointing the finger squarely at an effective N3 violation...
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

MrVibrating wrote:@Grimer - LOL cheers for the joke, made me wince..

Again, i'm not a proper physicist, but the linear vapour pressure scale invariance in the log plots is an interesting observation and i'm curious to know what the causative dynamic may be (IIRC as i said previously on the Steorn forum many years ago)..
I believe the causitive dynamic is 1, 2 and 3 dimensional Casimir pressure. The astounding thing is that we have the evidence on full view right above our heads in the structure of the main cloud formations, cirrus (3D Cas), stratus (2D) and cumulus (1D). How in heavens name could that have been missed.

Simone Weil, had the situation bang to rights, didn't she, when in her essay, "La Science et nous" she wrote,

========================================
What is disastrous is not the rejection of classical science but the way it has been rejected. It is wrongly believed it could progress indefinitely and it ran into a dead end about the year 1900; but scientists failed to stop at the same time in order to contemplate and reflect upon the barrier, they did not try to describe it and define it and, having taken it into account, to draw some general conclusion from it; instead they rushed violently past it, leaving classical science behind them.

And why should we be surprised at this? For are they not paid to forge continually ahead? Nobody advances in his career, or reputation, or gets a Nobel prize, by standing still. To cease voluntarily from forging ahead, any brilliantly gifted scientist would need to be a saint or a hero, and why should he be a saint or a hero? With rare exceptions there are none to be found among the members of other professions.

So the scientists forged ahead without revising anything, because any revision would have seemed a retrogression; they merely made an addition.
========================================
Sorry if my previous reply was a little scathing, almost anything worthwhile begins with a "what if?" after all... i just went through so many of them back in the SKDB days, that much of it has stuck.. my cynicism now, tinged with the desperation of then - that there had to be a solution, and it was just a matter of turning over every rock.. which in the end, proved so.

It was this success that spurned my confidence the Bessler case (something else you brought to my attention back in the Steorn days) also likely had a viable solution - that it would be just a matter of running through enough "what if?" scenarios; a belief i obviously still maintain.
Good for you. I gave up on Steorn because I thought the problem they were tackling was too difficult. Al got the closest with his WhipMag.
Speaking of our mutual alma mater, the Orbo relaunch goes live next week.. hard to hope for a bang after so many whimpers, but if i'm honest, half my digits are crossed merely for reassurance of my own sanity, having been the only lay-member of the Spudclub to find a consistent theoretical framework... as much as I wanna da free energy, i'm also revelling the sheer "told you so" trolling opportunities amongst the Moletrap contingent.. not pretty, but old wounds eh..
Yeah - that would be sweet.
vengeance est un met que l'on doit manger froid
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

Interesting train of thoughts mate.. the commonality being the neglected role of the vacuum activity in mediating classical interactions. Shame the aether was originally mis-conceived and the baby chucked out with Michelson and Morely's bathwater. But it's been reborn in modern QED, and if any OU tech ever gets off the ground it'll be firmly back in the frame.

New findings in water are being reported quite regularly if you search PhysOrg, likewise dynamical systems and emergent order.. so who knows, one day you may even get a citation..
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

LOL - A bit like Mendel, eh!