Mt 125

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Mt 125

Post by james.lindgard »

This is where I'm at with my new bellows. I added black lines to the ones on the left to give an idea of what their shape will be when open. The epoxy sealer in the 2 cans is a 2 part sealer and that cost somewhere between $40 and $50 for what is in those 2 cans. That's just for sealing the wood. I will need to modify o rings to seal the plastic.
The 2 push blocks allowed me to have one in front and one behind the small pieces (tops of the bellows) as I moved them on my table saw.
I will need to realign my axles. Using a split axle is more difficult because 2 separate axles have to be aligned and if I used a one piece axle, that would be simple until the riser pipe jutted out to one side so it is an appearance issue more than anything. And if I use a flow control valve, it can sit in the middle where it will have the least effect on the balance of the wheel.
It is a lot of work but if the engineering itself is not an improvement, then it's a waste of time. And if everything works out fine, then if 8 to 10 ounces of water can rotate this build, it will work. There is one trick in math that I haven't posted. Someone would have to find trigonometry interesting.

edited to add; the 2nd picture shows lines I cut into mating parts. This is where the o rings will be cut to fit and some permatex will be used as well. This is another design improvement. And if all goes well, this time there won't be any leaks. With the square large parts, if the are flipped onto the base, the lines will match up. This will allow for fastener locations on the base to be between 2 different squares of o ring type seals.
Attachments
IMG_20160218_151444_348.1.jpg
IMG_20160218_162638_858.1.jpg
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

It will probably take a couple of days to apply the epoxy seal and to give it time to dry.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

Using North, East, South and West as 4 points of balance around a wheel. When a weight drops 3 inches, it generates 3 in. lbs. of force. That is what engineering allows for. With how Bessler used levers and in the configuration that I am using of his, the 1 in. lb. of force becomes 7 in. lbs. of force. This is because the fulcrum to the CoG of the weight is 21 inches and the tether is 7 inches from the fulcrum. Simply stated, 7*2 = 14. This accounts for the force being lost to the position of the tether from the fulcrum. And 21 - 14 = 7 which is net force.
And the anticipated shift in balance by having 10 ounces of water move 20 inches ? 10 ounces at 10 inches is 6.3 in. lbs. of force. The shift in balance is twice as great as the work being performed which is a 1 lb. weight dropping 3 inches which is 3 in. lbs. of force. And this is with one weighted lever performing work while Bessler has stated that his weights worked in pairs.

edited to change attachment

edited to add; I notice my critics do not criticize my engineering. And I am well aware of the fact that Wagner and his friends called Bessler a fraud and had him arrested as well.
@Fcdriver, this system of levers will work well with scissors. If you're interested, I'll be more than glad to help you out if I can. I have tested the force generated by using leverage in this fashion and at the location of the tether, 7 lbs. of force is generated. And if that point drops 1 in., then that is 7 in. lbs. of force. Myself, I think this is the "Bessler's Secret" that everyone has been wanting to know.
I would make a video showing this but I did make one showing that such leverage does generate 7 lbs. of force. It's a crappy video but anyone can see that a 1 lb. weight generates leveraged force in this configuration. And if that force drops 1 inch while the weight drops inches, Bingo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrHWnV2ttD0
Attachments
Mt_125.4.jpg
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

This is a routing fixture that I'm building. I'll need to saw some larger blanks to rout than what is shown with it. For the water to flow from the riser pipe to the bellow, it will need a channel and this is it.
So tonight, I'll be cutting some boards and doing some gluing so hopefully I can rout my parts tomorrow. If so, then I can seal all the parts that will need it at the same time.
Attachments
IMG_20160219_163535_090.jpg
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Lindgaard

Funny statement on your facebook page perpetual motion.

You must really think you are Bessler. You need to look in the mirror. You are James Lindgaard no one else.
Attachments
From his facebook page.
From his facebook page.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

you're a waste of time Alan. Like you said, you won't waste your time considering math because your armoring does not require math, it requires an anvil and a hammer. I'm not sure how you consider that engineering but you do.

By the way, I wasn't comparing myself to Bessler. I was comparing you to Wagner. And who got arrested, not Wagner and who got banned, not you.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

AB Hammer,
What I am mindful of, when you want something from armoring, you take a hammer and start beating a piece of metal. And as you say, people need to accept your vision. All you know is how to be abusive. And you do want from me or you wouldn't follow me from forum to forum saying Jim, I don't like you personally. You have to change so I will, then I can be nice to you. But if I don't change for you, then you will continue your cyber stalking until I become submissive to you. Won't happen.
After all, you state openly and routinely that I am a fraud. Sounds like Wagner to me.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard wrote:you're a waste of time Alan. Like you said, you won't waste your time considering math because your armoring does not require math, it requires an anvil and a hammer. I'm not sure how you consider that engineering but you do.

By the way, I wasn't comparing myself to Bessler. I was comparing you to Wagner. And who got arrested, not Wagner and who got banned, not you.
Lindgaard I see you are still willfully blind.

The blacksmith/armorer engineers exoskeletons to protect the wearer. Math is important for they have to fit perfectly and you need to know how much metal and the metallurgy to get the correct steel also how to add carbon as well. Even NASA engineers studied the armorers skill to help design space suites. It is a far ways from just beating metal with a hammer.
Last edited by AB Hammer on Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

AB Hammer,
If my build works, I will make sure to mention that I can not post online and that you have not let me post online with other people for over 8 years because the Terms Of Service say that I have to be nice to you.
And it might take my being successful to say that you cyber stalked me because ? Why do you have that right ? I don't like you and have asked you to leave me alone but different forums do not care if you follow me from one forum to another. You might get a cyber stalking law named after you after all.
Because in every sense of the word, you are a cyber bully. I think you get that from your armoring. If you beat a piece of metal long enough, sooner or later, you'll get what you want out of it. And as you have told more than one person, you do not abuse me, you are merely being rough because otherwise you won't be able to get something out of me that you want.
Facebook is aware of this and that is why if you complain to them, they know you are a cyber bully because I have shown them where I have asked you to leave me alone and where you antagonize me because you want control over me.
And as you posted, you had therapy because your X.O. supposedly had you spied on. Who knows, maybe you got a medical discharge from the Coast Guard over what you're doing to me you were doing to your superiors as well.

edited to add; AB Hammer, it could be that you are a closet homosexual and in love with me. That would explain your behavior as well. You know, why I need to be nice and polite to you when I post with you. And this could be what bothers you about me, it has nothing to do with Bessler but might have everything to do with my noticing you and finding you desirable.
But as I told you, I'm hoping to impress a woman and I guess that means I can't give the attention that you want from me.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

WTF!!!
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Mt 125

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard wrote:AB Hammer,
If my build works, I will make sure to mention that I can not post online and that you have not let me post online with other people for over 8 years because the Terms Of Service say that I have to be nice to you.
And it might take my being successful to say that you cyber stalked me because ? Why do you have that right ? I don't like you and have asked you to leave me alone but different forums do not care if you follow me from one forum to another. You might get a cyber stalking law named after you after all.
Because in every sense of the word, you are a cyber bully. I think you get that from your armoring. If you beat a piece of metal long enough, sooner or later, you'll get what you want out of it. And as you have told more than one person, you do not abuse me, you are merely being rough because otherwise you won't be able to get something out of me that you want.
Facebook is aware of this and that is why if you complain to them, they know you are a cyber bully because I have shown them where I have asked you to leave me alone and where you antagonize me because you want control over me.
And as you posted, you had therapy because your X.O. supposedly had you spied on. Who knows, maybe you got a medical discharge from the Coast Guard over what you're doing to me you were doing to your superiors as well.

edited to add; AB Hammer, it could be that you are a closet homosexual and in love with me. That would explain your behavior as well. You know, why I need to be nice and polite to you when I post with you. And this could be what bothers you about me, it has nothing to do with Bessler but might have everything to do with my noticing you and finding you desirable.
But as I told you, I'm hoping to impress a woman and I guess that means I can't give the attention that you want from me.
This whole thing is BS and lies and totally twisted.

To be a bully you have to start the BS. That would be you Lindgaard.
The victim of your bullying me, defends myself and that is what you call bulling. You have a very sick intellect with that kind of reasoning.

I have turned you in on facebook for talking about me yet I have never wrote a thing to you or about you on facebook. I follow the rules.

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

Ab Hammer,
I think you are in love with me. As you said, the reason you are the way you are towards me is because how I post with you PERSONALLY.
ladysilverrose
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by ladysilverrose »

Ab Hammer,
I think you are in love with me. As you said, the reason you are the way you are towards me is because how I post with you PERSONALLY.
Excuse me this is Alan's wife you pervert. He is a real man unlike yourself who has to lie and imagine that he is more intelligent then what he really is. My Husband of 10+ years is one of the smartest men out there and could blow you out of the water in just about anything. so stick that in your pipe and smoke it
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

ladysilverrose,
Could you please ask your husband to stop following me from one forum to another ? It is as he has told me, he has the right to be in any forum I go to so it is not easy for me to avoid him. And I think anyone that wants me to show them the same attention I would a woman must be in love with me.
After all, he has told me how I need to "treat" him personally.