Mt 125

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ladysilverrose
Dabbler
Dabbler

re: Mt 125

Post by ladysilverrose »

ladysilverrose,
Could you please ask your husband to stop following me from one forum to another ? It is as he has told me, he has the right to be in any forum I go to so it is not easy for me to avoid him. And I think anyone that wants me to show them the same attention I would a woman must be in love with me.
After all, he has told me how I need to "treat" him personally.
Say do what to who's chicken for how much?

Sorry Jackwipe You stalk and attack him every chance you get. Then act like a crybaby that you are under attack when Alan is defending his name from your lies., How childish that is.

Grow up and learn to be a man.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

ladysilverrose,
wouldn't surprise me if you were Alan too, just using another name.
ladysilverrose
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by ladysilverrose »

Excuse me! These 38 Ds say differently. Maybe after you get your head out of where the sun don't shine you might get a real woman for once and you can through your blow up john or woman away.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

Thank You AB Hammer. When I wanted to go to the Ukraine (в Украина), a preacher did this same thing. He didn't want me doing something so I could meet a woman. And everyday at work, he would show me in the Bible where it said I had to get born again. He told me that God would not let me go to church with a family. Why I had to get born again was so I could go to church with a married man.
And with you, you have your wife (?) saying I am wrong. Why am I wrong ? Because I want to build Mt 125 so I can meet a woman and have a family ? I have to wonder why I meet so many American men that are not happily married. I think that's my real problem. After all, if you were happily married then it wouldn't bother you that I'm trying to make a life for myself.
And yet this is when you say I am making anti-American comments because I am working at making a change in my life and you are unhappy with yours.

edited to add; with the preacher, it wasn't sexual. He thought because a miracle kept me from bleeding to death when I got ran over, that I had no right to have a woman in my life to go to church with when he could exploit me instead. Same thing with you, if you can't exploit me, you act like a spurned lover.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

@All,
I am still building. I hope to have some parts routed today. If so, they will be about the last parts that I need to make. I know I will need to change my levers but that might be minor when compared to everything else.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

LOL Yes ladysilverrose is my wife and I lover her very much.

Lindgaard

Show anywhere! I ever said I didn't want you building (show the link) It does not exist

Show anywhere! I ever said I wanted what you are building (show the link) It does not exist

I have said, that you can't claim Bessler without solid proof. But you can say Bessler like though.

I am sure that most here would be happy if you just quit attacking me and sometimes others with your lies+ and just do your work and show what you want that follows the rules of the forum.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

@All,
This is a routing fixture I just finished. The rectangular block in the middle will have the outlined area routed down to a depth of about 1 3/16 inch. This will allow for water to move from the riser pipe to the bellow. It's tooling like this that tends to drive up the cost of building.
Because of the router trim bit I'm using, after each pass, I'll remove one layer from the routing template which is what has 2 bolts in it.
Once I rout those 2 parts, I'll be able to finally seal everything. And then after that I'll be able to start assembling everything. It is a lot of work and fortunately I have a lot of fabrication and shop experience. This is where I do not look at what I am doing as failing but as developing. Anyone can see that this bellow is designed differently than the previous one. Kind of why I build.
Attachments
IMG_20160220_200700_139.jpg
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I have witnessed humanity's most excruciating and longest good bye.

. . . and all I got was this friggin' T-shirt.

ain't that the sheets?!
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Way past whack a mole time! Again! I wonder if Scott could just block his whole town from posting? ;)
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

These are the water channels that I needed to rout. When I flip one over onto the base, it will create a water channel with a square surface area of no less than 1 3/4 inches. This is because the riser pipe and the fill holes for the bellows are 1 1/2 inches in diameter which has a surface area of 1 3/4 inches.
It will take 2 days for the epoxy sealer to fully cure. And this might be what helps to have a better seal. And this is because after assembling the bellow to the base, I'll apply some more epoxy sealer so that the mating surfaces will be treated.

And with the water channel, if it's surface area is 2 square inches, the extra volume it holds will not matter but if it's surface area is less, then it is the smallest surface area that would be calculated as the pressure head in the riser pipe. And this could increase the amount of work needed, theoretically.
An example is the first bellows I used. According to hydraulic theory, they would have needed 26 inch lbs. of work to open one 2 inches. If the new design works, then the amount of work would have been reduced by about 75%.

edited to add; a full cure takes about 2 days. I need to mate the large square of the bellow to the bellow base and drill the water fill hole. Since I will be applying more epoxy sealer. There are fumes involved so I'll need to stay out of my shop until it's safe. With this sealer, it might be similar to thinned out fiberglass resin. If anyone has worked with fiberglass, they'll know what I'm talking about.
And added a 2nd picture showing everything being treated with sealant.
Attachments
IMG_20160221_121119_908.jpg
IMG_20160221_125429_215.jpg
Jim Williams
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: Mt 125

Post by Jim Williams »

justsomeone wrote:Way past whack a mole time! Again! I wonder if Scott could just block his whole town from posting? ;)
If I've been unclear what I think of Lindgaard, you're preaching to the choir.

However, that doesn't stop me from going off-topic to add a thought, this being Sunday and all.
https://youtu.be/mmdn0JQkg_g
Make up reality
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

Nice song and sometimes the choir might forget why it's singing. Not entirely off topic. I was thinking about asking Scott to add a builders section for showing work in Bessler's drawings or people's own original work.

edited to add; @All, I give my build about a 50/50 chance of working and if it does work, then I'll know I got at least a little bit lucky.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

I found out the fumes die down after a few hours. What is shown is the plastic for the bellows attached to the 2 pieces that will be the movable part of the bellow.
By doing it this way, I know I can glue a 2 inch post to the bottom part of the bellow. Then if I put a piece of 2 sided tape on the inside of the bellow top, it should make assembly a lot easier.
Then when I drill the water fill hole, The 2 inch post will be removed then. If all goes well, I might be able to have the bellows assembled tomorrow.
And by posting some about how to assemble bellows like these, if someone else wants to try it, it should go a lot better for them.

For sealing the bellows, I am applying permatex with a putty knife so it will be on thin. And then after assembly, more epoxy sealer.

edited to add I have taken my axles out and have glued in plugs. I also started making a fixture to drill locating holes on both rims. I'll be able to use a 3/8 forstner bit to drill new holes. I'll also need to increase the height of the stand. This will allow the wheel to rotate as easily as possible.
Attachments
IMG_20160221_180722_002.jpg
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

I'm going to finish my build off line. For me, it is frustrating when even discussing torque is off limits.

https://www.facebook.com/Perpetual-Moti ... 423701405/
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

james.lindgard wrote:I'm going to finish my build off line. For me, it is frustrating when even discussing torque is off limits.
Don't go. This is precisely why code words were invented. Just transpose the word 'torque' for 'banana'. Voilà!