Has An Important Property Of Fluids Been Overlooked ?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

An example of molecular mass producing kinetic inertia
That sounds wonderful, but that water flows from high to low... so it needs to have a potential difference first.
I don't think the increase in weight from the water rushing in, is more than this potential difference.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Ralph, you could have directed members to my Prony Brake website:

http://my.voyager.net/jrrandall/PronyBr ... Brake.html

rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

ME wrote:
An example of molecular mass producing kinetic inertia
That sounds wonderful, but that water flows from high to low... so it needs to have a potential difference first.
I don't think the increase in weight from the water rushing in, is more than this potential difference.
Yup! your right, that's why more than one Prony brake or crossbar is welcome. A wee bit of Cf can also be very handy and easily accommodated.

Ralph
rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: Has An Important Property Of Fluids Been Overlooked ?

Post by rlortie »

TGM,

Your above post regarding past knowledge of a torque converter modification brings to mind "Clem's engine". A related topic found here:

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... highlight=

Suggest a refresher read, as it adds to my innovative concept employing similar mechanical properties.

Ralph
TGM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by TGM »

Here is an archived page on this motor.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

I have been deemed: Rude, idiot, ignorant, stupid, and related terms by a certain member that tells others; "Grow up. You don't belong here if you keep make person attacks". I find this somewhat humorous, and look upon it as a man who has dug himself into a hole and refuses to stop digging.

In order to refrain from such mannerism I will bite my tongue and no longer post on threads related to debates accommodating the above describe member.

Having described my design of the revolving accumulator and its rotation around the axis, I remind you that it is an asymmetrical design. Using a prime number of 35 divided into 360 degrees for 10.28 degree divisions. Although a small amount, it assists in keeping the machine from finding equilibrium.

As previously mentioned my design is made up of three sections; the first being the torque driven accumulator, the second is made up of 70 receptors which give the machine an asymmetrical imbalance and a quantity of mass to the descending side, making for an OB gravity influenced Pe drive.

These 70 receptors are paired radially and positioned to be influenced by the converter blades, they also are divided into 10.28 degree segments.

Each receptor contains a variable volume zero to 113.09 cubic inches (1.853213 liter) Using combustion engine terminology this gives me a machine 7,916.3 cubic inches (129724.9 CC or 129.7249 liter), equivalent to 34.7 gallons US (28.89 gallon UK)

when converting from US units to metric I have a discrepancy between liters and gallons (131.3538 liter) which to my thinking should be the same as the displacement value;"129.7249".

Ralph
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

I hope you do your calculations in a single system, before you end up having conflicting measures *).
I'm personally biased towards the SI/metric system.

Have an ETA yet?

*) Not sure how to measure the other conflict.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

ME,

Thank you for the response.

I take the time to convert my measurements to metric in consideration to those adept to the system. I prefer and will use inches gallons and pounds for my hands on research and final technical descriptions.

Research and learning continues to fuel my innovation, I have yet to find anything in physics or math that gives reason to believe my idea is not viable.

I am self-convinced that I will have a runner when completed. My emotions run deep regarding this. I am confident that no matter how long it takes to complete it, I will have a runner, or at least a viable concept that one can improve upon.

I have for collaborating purpose shared my full design with a few select parties, to date I have provided a positive answer for each pessimistic question thrown at me.

The ETA you ask for probably will not be considered until February 2016 depending upon local ambient weather conditions. Temperature changes in an artificially heated shop, causing expansion and contraction while bonding unlike materials for water tight sealing is a factor I wish to avoid.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Just a short update to let all know I do not consider this thread dead! There are other builders on this forum besides James Lindgard or what ever name he chooses.

I made a guesstimate that I would have my prototype done by this month. Sorry but it is finally warming up enough for me to consider heading for the shop.

The last order of plastic material arrived Saturday and I now believe I have everything required to finish my build.

I have partnered with another member of this forum who wishes to remain anonymous. A man who knows his math and is assisting me in more ways than I wish to describe here. It is confirmed that my so called bellows will have a volume of 113.09 cubic inches and there are seventy of them. That confirms my above mentioned displacement of 7,916.3 cubic inches or 34.27 gallons of fluid.

A rather difficult design to attempt simulating so we will have to rely on hands on trial and error called research.

I asked a friend and mariner what is the difference between a boat and a ship? He replied; "If it will fit on a ship it is a boat!"... I do believe my version can tote a number of what the competition is building.

Ralph
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

How quickly do you plan to transfer the fluid? 34.27 gallons per second? Or per minute?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

I have absolutely no idea! I imagine it will move/transfer as fast as gradient will allow, and knowing the gradient is what is required to know how fast it will transfer. I believe Newtons laws of gravity has some assumptions dealing with it!

Ralph
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Has An Important Property Of Fluids Been Overlooked

Post by WaltzCee »

rlortie wrote:I find this somewhat humorous, and look upon It as a man who has dug himself into a hole and refuses to stop digging.
humm, that's special.

Now my point is (as far as I recall) Fletcher hails from Fiji. Given recent weather events in that neck of the woods, I'm wondering if he's doing fine. I've been wondering for the last several days. I should have mentioned it earlier.

Did you land on your feet, Fletcher?

I want to hear Fletcher 1; Winston zip.

Edited to add:

Most don't know where Fiji is and I'm no exception so I relied on Google Maps. This is what they told me (I'm in the bellie of the beast)
Sorry, we could not calculate directions from "The White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500" to "Fiji"
I expect that means don't expect any help from us . . .
We're still concerned.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

Hmm combining a high pressure low volume, with a low pressure high volume, jet pump would give the additional push! But how would you prime the low pressure high volume side? Maybe a temporary small pump and a one way valve ?