Mt 125

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ME
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Mt 125

Post by ME »

WaltzCee wrote:. . . and all I got was this friggin' T-shirt.
You have? Pictures please !!

(did I quote the correct post?)
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Mt 125

Post by james.lindgard »

I have some of the modifications that I'm working on. I'm hopefully improving the alignment of the axles and the bearings. The bearings are in the stand itself and not the wheel.
I'll need to make 2 roller assemblies tomorrow so I can connect both levers so I can have maximum force. Once I have the wheel back on it's stand, then the bellows will be the only thing left so I am trying to finish this quickly.
Attachments
IMG_20160222_221355_678.jpg
IMG_20160222_202600_350.jpg
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

What doing the torque demonstration did was let me know that if both of my levers work together, they will generate the same amount of force as the pressure head will have resisting the opening of the bellow. And by adding 2 ounces of weight to each 1 lb. weight, I'll have enough force to open my bellows.
At the same time, I'll have a bout 3 in. lbs. of torque to rotate my wheel with. It won't be much. But as Bessler himself said, with one set of tongs, his wheel rotated slowly. Still, I guess engineering isn't for everyone and Scott doesn't have a section in the forum for discussing it and how it relates to work.