Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Polymath

Post by eccentrically1 »

daxwc wrote:
More trolling for trolls and troll behaviour.
You are right, but I just never met somebody that will not take accountability when pinned down. Sort of interesting on the degrees he will go to.

How do you know for sure EC1 that Jim isn’t the troll getting what deserves? Hard to tell the difference isn’t it.
Now you're getting it 😆
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

How do you know for sure EC1 that Jim isn’t the troll getting what deserves? Hard to tell the difference isn’t it.
You guys come to my threads and harass me. I don't go to your threads and harass you. Such tells the difference between being a troll or not.

eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

No, you claim you found bessler's secret and are criticized. Yuge difference.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

re: Polymath

Post by daxwc »

EC1:
Now you're getting it 😆

Oh, I knew before, but I just needed to know how far he would lie. Somebody needed to do it and I was probably the best suited for it. One thing I didn’t care about was the green dots and I don’t have to worry about that now 8))))

It probably put a new perspective on both of us, but I never said I was an angel to begin with.
Last edited by daxwc on Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
What goes around, comes around.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Polymath

Post by jim_mich »

eccentrically1 wrote:No, you claim you found bessler's secret and are criticized. Yuge difference.
So are you claiming that I've NOT found Bessler's secret?

How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Yuge is a synonym for invenit. Yep invenit difference. Go ahead and punch his greenie Jim.
What goes around, comes around.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Frauds and fools claim they found Bessler's secret without first demonstrating something that works.
cloud camper
Devotee
Devotee

Post by cloud camper »

We can forgive JM now.

He did not understand the definition of "fictitious".

Strange for a polymath.

"Misunderstood words breed false ideas" L Ron Hubbard

No I'm not a Scientologist but was married to one.
Last edited by cloud camper on Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Oh, I fully understand the definition of "fictitious". It is you that lacks understanding, as you claim that CF is zero, and thus never a force.

eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Re: Polymath

Post by eccentrically1 »

jim_mich wrote:
eccentrically1 wrote:No, you claim you found bessler's secret and are criticized. Yuge difference.
So are you claiming that I've NOT found Bessler's secret?

Yes, your concept doesn't work. Neither of your prototypes rotated for x amount of time. I don't remember what happened to the first one, but Bessler's clue about stuffing more weight into a wheel and expecting better results is the simplest proof your fluid wheel wouldn't work. But I guess it's a good weight now for something, anchor a boat maybe.
It's got nothing to do with what path around the axis you force it in; putting "custom" curves into the straight sections wouldn't change a thing. All paths around a circle are equal, from the perspective of forces. Even if the path of the fluid mass is rotating in the opposite direction of the wheel. That's what Bessler discovered about gravity wheels and motion wheels, forces of any kind, including fictitious, reactive, inertial forces, etc., can't rotate a wheel.
After a gravity or motion wheel is spun up by hand, gravity or spring, etc.; while the conservative forces are quickly cancelling each other, the non-conservative forces are doing negative work and slowly draining it of the initial push.