Bessler and the red shield .

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Bessler and the red shield .

Post by daanopperman »

If Bauer was Prince Karl's brother , William's banker , then Bessler must have come into contact with the Rothschild's .
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

re: Bessler and the red shield .

Post by MrTim »

(I call your conspiracy and raise you... ;-)

Yes, and they killed him by buzzing the windmill tower with a UFO piloted by Bigfoot so that he would fall off...
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

Yes , bigfoot also manipulated troop movements on the front in the 1st world war , had a hand in the beheading of Mary , Queen of Scots , drafted the declaration of independence , instigated the forming of Israel , Rohdesia , enslaving the world , so much so that no country would make a discission without a claw to see all is as it is ruled to be .
Now bigfoot owns 3/4 of the world .
Had Hitler his way , bigfoot would be a memory , not a conspiracy .
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

"If Bauer was Prince Karl's brother , William's banker , then Bessler must have come into contact with the Rothschild's ."

------
Very interesting Daan ,

Trouble was he can't have been "in " with them because he was in pretty poor financial straits when he died ( if you believe him in his letter pleading for payment from Karls' successors) .

Times havn't changed much ! I wonder how you get to join a club like the Rothschilds ? Obviously not by inventing a PM machine ! :)
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

Google Rosicrucian Utopia ,
Interesting reading .
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

http://www.tribwatch.com/intro.htm

Yes there is some interesting stuff in that book .

Quote from the Introduction : -

"Prior to 2000, it appeared to me that the 666 skincode (mark of the beast) could be mandatory by 2015. But as I edit this page in mid-2012, there's not yet been a drive by any corporation to install the system. Until there is a drive to indicate how the masses will react to a skincode system of purchasing, it's difficult to predict the timing of a mandatory system."

-------

I think he missed it ! .

The Apple i-Phone was introduced in Jan 2007 . Apple should have called it " Skincode 666" .

Conspiracy theories mostly seem to be trying to determine who is controlling the control structure that is obviously being put in place . A fascinating and very important subject I think. We should pay attention !

The control structure is already almost 100% complete and is pretty well a "done deal" worldwide (or will be IMO within about 10 years maximum IMO) , without too many people taking notice.

It goes by the name of "the digital monetary system ". The last step of the system being put in place now is the "cashless" society , ie the elimination of paper money . Everything involving money will be done through "devices" and the digits are controlled by the financial institutions we call banks , who are in turn answerable to the central banks of each country , who are in their turn answerable to ???.

The system in which nobody bothers carrying cash is coming in like a freight train here in Australia . Our goose is already cooked and is looking "well done" .

The state government that I live under (and the federal government as well ) no longer handles cash . All money transactions have to be done digitally , - Tax returns , Speeding fines , Motor tollways , Public train access etc etc , - none of them will accept cash anymore ! Even at my local bank , the teller looks at you as if you have two heads if you give them a cash deposit and they will only accept coinage for conversion to digital or paper money on one day a week ! : )

That doesn't sound like a big deal if you say it fast , but it gives somebody total control over you through the banking system which handles and tallies these little digital monsters that are still called dollars .

If banks take a holiday , we and everybody in the economy are going to have to take a holiday too (until we have to eat that is and then something will have to give presumably) .

Its only less than a year ago that I first heard somebody reported as suggesting that a "cashless" society would be so beneficial . That somebody was the Governor of the Bank of England IIRC . Since then I have seen a few other "studies" and suggestions in the media saying the same thing , what a thoroughly good idea a cashless society would be !
And within the last few weeks , at the Jackson Hole Monetary Policy Conferance that Yellen (US Central bank ) attended , one of the speakers presented a very "convincing" (apparently) paper on the benefits of a cashless society !

I think for you people in the US the goose is "medium rare" , but I'm pretty sure Donald or Hilary will make sure that it gets well done ! : )

Yes I think that WHO it is that is pushing these agendas is one of the more important questions governing our future that we should be asking .

Thats what makes conspiracy theories so interesting .
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

I probably use my bank "check" card for most of my purchases already, and I pay my utilities and car insurance online using its number.

My phone bill is the only one paid through an automatic deduction, but my car insurance could be handled that way, too, if I wished. Since the insurance payment is made only once every six months, I prefer to go online and handle that one myself so that I can make sure that there's enough money in the "checking" account at the time to cover it.

Some of the gas pumps in which I use my check card now ask me if I want a printed receipt. I will typically answer "no," but I do still hesitate a bit. Should I just trust these machines without a written backup?!

Of course, though, if I were to discover that there actually was a problem with the transaction, the odds of me finding my receipt days later, much less weeks later, wouldn't be very great anyway. So, I take my chances with either choice, I guess. ...lol

One of the times this all hit home to me, however, was once when the power was out here for a few hours. I decided to drive over to the local convenience store to get a few items while waiting for it to come back on, but when I got there they wouldn't sell me anything.

They had the products and I had the cash, and I think they even had a pen and paper. ...but they still wouldn't let me make a purchase. Without a working electronic cash register, they seemed rather lost and confused.
I don't believe in conspiracies!
I prefer working alone.
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

"but when I got there they wouldn't sell me anything.

They had the products and I had the cash, and I think they even had a pen and paper. ...but they still wouldn't let me make a purchase. Without a working electronic cash register, they seemed rather lost and confused." : ))

---------

Maybe your goose in the US is more cooked than we think ! ,

- the workers are already so in awe of the digital monster that they don't know how to handle it without robot assistance ! : )