Secret wheel design

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

charly2 wrote:From my personal understanding of nature:
WARM, means higher inter-atomic volume or higher space which is higher "weight" this is directly related to gravity on macro and in magnetism too.
COLD, means lower inter-atomic volume so less weight.
-- snip --
But of course I could be wrong.
Sorry Charly, but you are wrong. Heat is molecular vibration. Warmer material is vibrating at a faster speed than colder material. This has been a known fact for more that 150 years. James Clerk Maxwell wrote about a method of gaining usable energy by means of sorting faster/warmer air molecules from slower/colder air molecules. Lord Kelvin named the concept "Maxwell's Demon".

ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

...and ions (atoms plus or minus some electron) don't differ that much in weight. So when the volume goes down tremendously when all electrons are stripped so only the nucleus remains then the weight will only be slightly less.
...or so I'm told.

added for below, consider this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Building_insulation
Last edited by ME on Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

re: Secret wheel design

Post by preoccupied »

I think heat is an energy field. So I don't think it's "vibrations" but basically like something different than a particle, maybe similar to empty space itself. You are putting too much faith in the tangible. We understand heat because of how it changes materials to feel warmer or colder, but heat itself might not exist like we think the material exists that it influences.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

For more than 150 years, science has known that heat is a measure of molecular vibrations. If you remove heat from a liquid then the liquid will turn into a solid. If you add heat to a liquid then it will boil into a gas. The cause of these three states of matter is the amount of heat which they contain. Mechanical friction produces heat. It causes molecules to vibrate faster. Science has no doubt that heat is mechanical vibrations of molecules. As I said, this has been know for more than 150 years, and has never been challenged.

A microwave oven uses radar energy to vibrate molecules. This causes temperatures to increase. The increased temperatures warm the food or cook the food, depending upon the duration.

Sorry, but there is no doubt about the concept of heat being molecular vibrations.

preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

In my mind I believe right now that energy fields are a part of molecular actions but separate from the actual molecules. I just want to believe that energy fields are a distinct separate entity and is tangible in its own form from any molecule. Do you know why vibrations make heat or cold? I think that the answer might be that uneven vibrations or uneven mechanical oscillation will reduce energy fields and even oscillations will produce energy fields. What might actually be happening when energy fields are produced or heat is created is that a faster vibrating molecule is also coincidentally oscillating more evenly. So Jim_Mich we can both be correct, just add my hypothesis about even and uneven oscillations, and then it would be true that energy fields are a thing and not a side effect.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
charly2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by charly2 »

Since university I made simple questions to the teachers without a fully satisfactory answer
I have made to myself lots of questions, I started from gravity, magnetism and electric flow.
I made some experiments thru years until I realized something very different of the books theories. Not long ago I built something based in electromagnetism that defies laws of physics (not OU but reactionless propulsion) that is impossible to imagine with the N and S poles theory. That official theory (N&S) explains from outside the effects but not the real cause, and seems correct and is extremely precise for building electrical conventional machines, for simplicity is ok and works, but is incomplete and I would dare to say is misleading.
I'm aware of Maxwell theories and formulas, and I agree they explain fair enogh the reality from our point of view, I think they are correct, some of them are not complete or detailed from sub-atomic level (at least for me).
I still do not have solved the whole puzzle, so yes Jim I can be wrong in some aspects not fully grasped yet.
I told you so...
Sincerely, Your Gut Instincts
.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
ME
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Secret wheel design

Post by ME »

preoccupied wrote:In my mind I believe right now that energy fields are a part of molecular actions but separate from the actual molecules. I just want to believe that energy fields are a distinct separate entity and is tangible in its own form from any molecule. Do you know why vibrations make heat or cold? I think that the answer might be that uneven vibrations or uneven mechanical oscillation will reduce energy fields and even oscillations will produce energy fields.
I guess you mean infrared (long wavelength) EM/light.

This is about as much as I know:

The atomic bonds of a molecule can be visualized like springs with a unique length and stiffness for its kind of bond. It may hop up-and-down, sideways, wiggle around a bit with unique vibration frequencies.

When a constant flow of infrared light interacts with the molecule* a molecule gets a little kick when the frequencies match and the bonds of a molecule starts to resonate more with each interaction. Such interaction is not enough to knock an electron to some other shell only until it vibrates violently after many interactions and starts to glow with visible light.

*)(don;t ask me how exactly light differs from mechanical vibration, but at least the wavelength is huge compared to the size of a single atom)

With Raman spectroscopy for example one looks at which frequencies get absorbed so one can determine which bonds exist in some sample. From this one is able to determine the structure of a molecule.

To put it in a single sentence: Light is a directed source (not a field), it depends on the molecular composition if and how it gets absorbed and produces motion, heat is the average of vibrating molecules, vibrating molecules interact with other molecules at contact.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

Some people are way ahead of us... ;-)
Will solar panels be a thing of the past?

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2016/10/20/ ... ectricity/

Optical "rectenna" converts light directly to electricity.
Based on multiwall carbon nanotubes and tiny rectifiers fabricated onto them, the optical rectennas could provide a new technology for photodetectors that would operate without the need for cooling, energy harvesters that would convert waste heat to electricity - and ultimately for a new way to efficiently capture solar energy.

<p>In the new devices, developed by engineers at the Georgia Institute of Technology, the carbon nanotubes act as antennas to capture light from the sun or other sources. As the waves of light hit the nanotube antennas, they create an oscillating charge that moves through rectifier devices attached to them. The rectifiers switch on and off at record high petahertz speeds, creating a small direct current.
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Personally I wish everything written other than opinions were properly source referenced. Then everything would have a paper trail. I was taught to write like this in school and for a while it was the only way that I wrote things, but my thinking declined after hitting my head. I am tedious so I would try to cite things that have citations, and I expected that once I was in college that I would cite things that have citations, and check to see if the citations are citing things that have citations. I didn't get that far into school and I have a pretty strong feeling that colleges aren't enforcing this level of performance.