Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Health

Post by james.lindgard »

@All,
Am still trying to have my health issues resolved. There's really no reason this shouldn't have happened already. And I would say I do know Bessler's secret. But until I can build, it really doesn't matter, does it ?

Jim
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

@All,
I have found out that the reason I've had problems over the last several years is because when I had surgery in 2009 that my colon was placed in the wrong physical orientation. Radiologists have refused to acknowledge it and have asked a t.v. station to help out. And once that is acknowledged, then it will require major surgery to put it back where it's supposed to be. And why does that matter in here ? Because it makes it difficult for me to build or do anything else when I am distracted by something like that. And for what I am working on now, if I get my problem resolved then it will probably be a month where I most likely won't be able to do anything.

Jim
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

re: Health

Post by justsomeone »

Best luck Jim on getting fixed the right way.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

Thanks Justsomeone. It'd be nice to be able to enjoy pursuing and realizing Bessler's work. :-)

Jim