@moderator

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Not_James_Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: @Scott Ellis

Post by Not_James_Lindgaard »

John Collins wrote:Thanks Art for introducing some much needed humour into this sorry thread

JC
John,
What I think is sorry is not being able to discuss the work I've been doing.
I think that's what AB Hammer has been trying to teach me, I'd be more credible if I didn't discuss what I'm doing but make other people explain to me why they think they have something.
He has no clue about working towards a goal.

p. s., wouldn't it be funny if I actually know what I'm doing but it's ab hammer who's supported for discrediting me? Kinda thought the forum was for pursuing Bessler's wheel.
My mistake.

Bye
Last edited by Not_James_Lindgaard on Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

re: @Scott Ellis

Post by preoccupied »

James Lingard I think that you need a latch to hold the levers until they are horizontal so that they can lift the other two weights into position while they are closest to the axle. This will also allow the extended weight pushed to the top to have a longer swing before its pulled out of place. I think it would work if done like this. My design would also work. I don't think that you need the added benefit from momentum. Momentum will just regulate how fast it can go, by preventing it from going too fast, since gravity has to push the two other weights up, so the speed that the levers fall have to be faster than the spin of the wheel. AB Hammer is obsessed with things being above the 3 and 9 oclock line and he sometimes draws this line at an angle to even further make more assumptions about this idea. The only thing that scientifically makes sense to say, is the literal fact that a vertical line at the axle shows the point where your leverage begins, and distances from it left or right effect how much force is applied to the wheel. The 3 and 9 oclock line is just something AB Hammer invented that he believes without properly explaining why it works that way, just a boast of expertise from his own experiences only which is not very reassuring because I have not figured out why it is so important and I have not seen any other person than him try to explain it. My design would require momentum, since it is completely balanced. If it's positioned to turn it can do so for a long swing by putting the horse ahead of its balanced position. The start of the unbalance isn't very strong and the middle overbalance that it would have would have a lot of force and this will easily push it beyond the very weak counter force near the end of the turn. The energy would come from gravity because gravity pulls things gradually harder downward. It would be the exact same gravity energy transferred through gears. Your design James would transfer gravity through levers and not momentum because you used both sides of the swing to carry the weight upward. This is probably the secret to transferring gravity through levers. You have to drop a lever to lift the load and then use the opposite side of the swing of the lever to lift another load. So the driving lever has to fall and then not change position until it drives in reverse again. These are neat but they should still not be used to produce electricity because using the gravitational energy for work like electricity like this would be like hitting the Earth with asteroids repeatedly, it's not good for our planet and it also would damage the solar system.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Well lookie here, lookie here:
  • They say the best place to hide something is in plain sight. Johann Bessler did this. Unfortunately most people do not consider his understanding of engineering. His drawing Mt 125 is proof of what he knew. Without such a proof in his drawings, it would not be possible for him to be credited with having been successful.
    With Mt 125, the concept is simple. If a pressure head holds x mass of water, then it takes x amount of force to open a bellow. An example is if a pipe holds 100 grams of water, it will take a force greater than 100 grams to open a bellow. And if the shift in force is greater than the work being performed, then his proof can work.
    And this is a consideration in torque. If a force of 150 grams opens a bellow and moves 2.5 cm's while the weight on the lever moves 5 cm's, then the work is 150 grams * 5 cm's. And if the water moving the diameter of the wheel weighs 300 grams and moves 50 cm's, then it's torque is 300 grams at 25 cm's. I know this math will be discredited. And since I am the only James Lindgaard on facebook, I would suggest on waiting for me to finish my build. After all, if a Bessler drawing can not work, then his work will always be discredited. I believe Johann Bessler realized this and it is one reason why he made so many drawings. If someone did not consider engineering, then they could not realize his work. — Preceding unsigned comment added by James.Lindgaard (talk • contribs) 23:07, 19 January 2016 (UTC)
Our very own incredibly articulate James Lindgaard has been in discussion at wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Johann_Bessler
talking wheel. Too bad he's jumped ship. If he comes back I think we should tether him overboard and use him to scrape the barnacles off.

I mention this for a couple of reasons. There has been some questioning of the merit of John Collins' work. When you google "bessler wheel" and select images, Mr Collins is the only living face you'll find. Not too shabby for a civil intellectual Brit, if such a thing exists. :P I think that is strong evidence of his contribution to PM and Bessler. I didn't see my face. Nor yours. Defense rests.

The second reason is this, I think Bessler is treated rather shabbily at wiki. I'd spend the time to correct some of the misinformation except I'm not qualified. I think others are qualified but none more so than Mr. Collins. It's just a thought.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

preoccupied

This will help you with the 3 to 9 line story. In stagnant pictures the 3 to 9 line is the quick view 3:00 o'clock to 9:00 o'clock or equator of the wheel if you want . Then you have to imagine a moving see-saw that can spin all the way around. In the wheel designs we see the average of weights never gets the line to get past 6:00 position. MT1 is a good example of what is happening. Out of 8 weights you can remove the weight at 6:00 and at 12:00 that would be sitting just above the axle, and the wheel will not move. Now remove the weights next to what was removed which will leave the spaces with weight along the 3 to 9 line. The weights are below for gravity causes things to go down. The wheel will still be in the same place in its position. So all in all, you have no weights to move the wheel for there is none above the 3 to 9 line to go down to lift the weights below to the above position in the wheel configuration. The keel effect is simply a reference to a something upright and keeling over on its side and going no further.

In blunt terms the 3 to 9 line is a beerier to be beaten/broken.
Attachments
mt1test.jpg
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Not_James_Lindgaard wrote: John,
What I think is sorry is not being able to discuss the work I've been doing.
I think that's what AB Hammer has been trying to teach me, I'd be more credible if I didn't discuss what I'm doing but make other people explain to me why they think they have something.
He has no clue about working towards a goal.

p. s., wouldn't it be funny if I actually know what I'm doing but it's ab hammer who's supported for discrediting me? Kinda thought the forum was for pursuing Bessler's wheel.
My mistake.

Bye
Lingaard

You alone are the one who stops yourself, for it seems you feel it is more important to lie about me. I only respond to defend myself. In truth I find it hard to talk wheel when I am defending myself from your lies and slander trying to discredit me.

Alan
Not_James_Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

@All,
Here are some posts by AB Hammer. The link is the same as the one he posted in my thread giving another reason for my being banned from that forum. On that page nothing close to what AB Hammer claims was posted.
He references posts #'s 519 and 527.

His quote from his thread calling me a fraud;
5. I almost forgot. You use the sympathy card with cancer as a shield to try to prove a victim when you are nothing of the sort. In the same way someone says you cant hit a man in glasses after you hit them in the nose as you put on your glasses.

In the 3rd image, he posted that on Friday March 13th, 2009. I was diagnosed with cancer on that day and anyone can read his posts in overunity.com attacking me just as he always does.
And all, I did not decide AB Hammer was my enemy, I was trying not to think of cancer. But as he states, people with cancer only use that as a sympathy card.

And to think you guys like him for what reason ? There are some in here that want to see me post my work but as has been mentioned before, about 4 or 5 people think they speak for everyone in the forum.

I think in reality though, the more vocal members who support AB Hammer only come in here to laugh at someone and as for Bessler, it seems he's a bigger joke than I am, right ?

@Scott Ellis and John Collins, I have figured out his wheel but what is more important than that ? AB Hammer.
It is as Bessler said, if a person looks in his drawings, there is a motion to be found. Kind of why I always worked at his drawings.

http://hoaxes.org/forums/viewthread/51/P517/
Attachments
Capture 527.JPG
Capture.JPG
Capture 2.JPG
Capture 519.JPG
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I'd like to make a motion this thread be renamed Discussion with the Most Banned Person on Earth and moved to the Fraud Forum.
Walter Clarkson
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Not_James_Lindgaard wrote:@All,
Here are some posts by AB Hammer. The link is the same as the one he posted in my thread giving another reason for my being banned from that forum. On that page nothing close to what AB Hammer claims was posted.
He references posts #'s 519 and 527.

His quote from his thread calling me a fraud;
5. I almost forgot. You use the sympathy card with cancer as a shield to try to prove a victim when you are nothing of the sort. In the same way someone says you cant hit a man in glasses after you hit them in the nose as you put on your glasses.

In the 3rd image, he posted that on Friday March 13th, 2009. I was diagnosed with cancer on that day and anyone can read his posts in overunity.com attacking me just as he always does.
And all, I did not decide AB Hammer was my enemy, I was trying not to think of cancer. But as he states, people with cancer only use that as a sympathy card.

And to think you guys like him for what reason ? There are some in here that want to see me post my work but as has been mentioned before, about 4 or 5 people think they speak for everyone in the forum.

I think in reality though, the more vocal members who support AB Hammer only come in here to laugh at someone and as for Bessler, it seems he's a bigger joke than I am, right ?

@Scott Ellis and John Collins, I have figured out his wheel but what is more important than that ? AB Hammer.
It is as Bessler said, if a person looks in his drawings, there is a motion to be found. Kind of why I always worked at his drawings.

http://hoaxes.org/forums/viewthread/51/P517/
Well Lindgaard

LMAO
Here is the page where you as Jim65 and banned, but you where also P-Motion on that string. All have been deleted from that forum except where you where quoted but some of those are gone as well. They tired of your crap.

http://hoaxes.org/forums/viewthread/51/P429

On that page I posted in response to something that has now been deleted.
Jim Lindgaard , P-motion, or as Jim65

You crossed the line, by slandering me by saying things that I never said to discredit me. DON’T TALK TO ME!!
A little advice before I put you on the ignore list. For your own good, watch what you say, you are starting to sound psychotic.
over 8 years later. You haven't changed

Alan
Not_James_Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

AB Hammer,
You always say that. You referenced 2 posts by their post number. You post to discredit me.
Besides, you haven't mentioned that their moderator told me that I could not say that math allows for perpetual motion. And since they say I have to agree that perpetual motion is impossible, why would I care what they say ? I don't but you do and they do like you, right ?

And AB Hammer, let me be clear on this, I don't like you. And with my work, it has nothing to do with you.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

I think all this indicates (projection-wise) the current wheel-design failed.
If that's the case: too bad, it was a nice design. Possibly the reason for the suggested patch?
Ah well, better luck next time.

It's just very "unfortunate" it's announce with such grand pomp and ceremony.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
Not_James_Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

@ME,
Not quite. What this suggests is that AB Hammer will disrupt any efforts by people to work together. I do like the design but AB Hammer can not quit discussing what he thinks of me. He's been posting the same stuff for several years and if people look, I'm always trying to work with other people.
One reason why I was interested in having you help Marchello (ME) is because of some of the things you know. I hope you don't mind a short story that is true, it will help to explain some things.

Everyone's heard of UPS, I'll take that for granted. When they used to test people for permanent positions as a driver, it was either 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 4 people would fail the test. This was company wide. And then one day they realized it might not be the people they're testing but the way they are administering the test.
You see, what they did was to change it's format so that people used to working more with animation such as playing video games would understand what the test is wanting them to know. After all, most people today are used to using interactive displays associated with computers.

And this brings me to where i think spreadsheets and animations might help everyone to understand what I believe is Bessler's principle. There is a reason why many people like WM2D. That's something they can understand. and that's a lot different than the way I've been doing my work.
And if tings were allowed to be discussed, then a decent animation with some of the math shown in a basic spreadsheet my help people to get it. And if so, then someone might be interested in building it.
At the moment I am pursuing major surgery so it will be a few months before I can build again. But if AB Hammer and his supporters want to disrupt any discussion and are allowed to do so, then it's not worth trying because AB Hammer would have to personally approve of it and he doesn't understand what I think Bessler knew. And I am not going to ask AB Hammer for his approval.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Ah well, it was the best possible explanation I could manage...

Sometimes things just don't work. As with people, sometimes there's simply no chemistry: it happens, too bad, get over it and don't waste your energy...

As we all know now: words can be deceptive.
Hence the use for animation: Often saves a lot of words and misinterpretations.
Hence I showed the benefits of spreadsheets, now you can figure things out when communication fails for whatever reason.

Just ignore AB Hammer for all our sakes.
It really doesn't matter who's right or wrong, it's wasteful and annoying.

All the best.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

It's amazing what you can find on the internet. A picture is worth a thousand words but in this case I suppose an order of magnitude or two above that. As they say if it's on the internet it must be true. Well, this is what I found.

I had no idea the severity of <someone's> condition. It's possible we need to rethink this whole situation.

Attachments
HeartBreaker.jpg
Walter Clarkson
Not_James_Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

ME wrote:Ah well, it was the best possible explanation I could manage...

Sometimes things just don't work. As with people, sometimes there's simply no chemistry: it happens, too bad, get over it and don't waste your energy...

As we all know now: words can be deceptive.
Hence the use for animation: Often saves a lot of words and misinterpretations.
Hence I showed the benefits of spreadsheets, now you can figure things out when communication fails for whatever reason.

Just ignore AB Hammer for all our sakes.
It really doesn't matter who's right or wrong, it's wasteful and annoying.

All the best.
ME,
What I don't understand is why ab hammer and his 2 friends are allowed to be so disruptive for. Kind of why I started this thread. He and his friends don't have much to say. Why is it forum rules don't apply to them ?

edited" ME, other people might want to ask questions or something but with the garbage being posted, they'd probably think they have better things to do.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I'm getting a message from the great beyond. Hard to make out. It's breaking up . . .

Attachments
Message.jpg
Walter Clarkson