@moderator

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

AB Hammer wrote:preoccupied

Your gravity fears are unwarranted, for it is no different than people's movement effect. Think how silly it would sound to say (Stand still or you are hurting gravity)
What are the consequences of having gravity with no mass? The question I am asking is not agreeing with gravity being a product of mass. Because I have said here that it's heat vacuum relationship and I think it's not a product of mass because I believe this idea instead. I listed some possible consequences in my posts on this thread, like attracting asteroids into the planet, moving around the solar system by changing the orbit of the Earth, causing the moon to fly into or away from the planet. And the moon itself does not have that stable of a relationship with Earth. I think that the moon might not be that warm that it burns what little heat that it has on gravity and that it's not in a gravitational relationship with Earth, rather it's being shoved around by the rotation of the Earth. If Earth's rotation changes even slightly it might fire off from Earth in a random direction. The moon should be orbiting in a D shape where when the moon is moving away from the Earth and the Earth away from it, it moves in almost a straight line. The moon has so little gravity that if the Earth were not spinning around the sun the moon would fly straight into the Earth like any other asteroid. This could mean that if we all use gravity for energy (perpetual motion machine like creating gravity with no mass) on Earth that the moon could crash into the planet.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

re: @Scott Ellis

Post by MrTim »

Your gravity fears are groundless. There is (and has been for billions of years) a natural equivalent to an infinite number of PM wheels spinning, and it has not affected the Earth in the least during all that time.
It is called the Coriolis Effect. You can see it in practice every time water swirls down a drain. Whether it is unseen effects, physics, or unicorns farting, Nature sets up an equal and opposite reaction to your "gravity danger", so it all balances out, i.e. your "danger" is nullified. Nature is always seeking balance, and also always finds it. Even if it has escaped your notice.
So stop with the silly histrionics. Welcome back to Earth... :-p
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

MrTim I disagree the Coriolis Effect is not a perpetual motion machine. If the sun is being fed fuel falling into it due to its gravitational attraction such that a fuel is lingering in space that can do this, then the sun's heat could be giving all of that energy to the Earth. Your reasoning about whether I'm right or not about my idea should be whether or not the Coriolis effect would eat this energy, because what I'm claiming is that heat causes gravity. The Coriolis effect obviously is caused by gravity - but you are reiterating what everybody else is saying that you believe that normal use of gravity is the same as gravity invented from nothing. Gravity invented from nothing would be what a gravity perpetual motion machine would be. It would be like gravity that has no mass. Or like asteroids hitting the planet with no mass. If you guys keep claiming that regular activity is the same as a gravity perpetual motion machine, not whether you give different examples explaining the same sort of thing, you are still all essentially Disregarding my argument entirely. You might as well just vote, because that's all you are doing by saying such things in response to disagree with me. Just vote together and show your bias that you believe a perpetual motion gravity driven machine would be the same as regular activity due from gravity. I absolutely very specifically am telling you why I do not, and I'm not even the smartest guy that could be making this argument. If you had an actual military lawyer or something discussing the use of your device, about whether you should be allowed to use it, they would probably most certainly disagree with its use also because it uses gravity. If you created a product that mysteriously used water for infinite energy it would still be illegal because of speculation about where the energy came from. Since the energy might damage something else by taking from it in some other way. So my arguments about this are not alone, many other real arguments would have to be looked into before gravity perpetual motion machines should be used if they are discovered. And full product research should be done on this to ensure that it's correct. decades and more should be invested into understanding it before it kills the entire human race because it is used too early.

Don't be all like; you're a Prima donna Jonathan by saying the word histrionics. Maybe I'm a little distracted because I have not well educated myself after the concussions, but I'm not here with an ulterior motive, other than that I seem to involuntarily share pretty much anything that comes to mind since my injuries. I wish that I could be a little more reserved about what I say but I'm very easily goated into something right now. I hope that I don't get your goats. I know that you all probably disagree with someone telling you that your gravity wheel should be illegal.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

If you guys keep claiming that regular activity is the same as a gravity perpetual motion machine, -not whether you give different examples explaining the same sort of thing-, you are still all essentially Disregarding my argument entirely.
You might as well just vote
My claim was that gravity is measured and monitored continuously, plus I showed the calculated effects of some important gravitational shifts.
You've only mentioned a vague idea (paragraphs not included).
Your idea is just that, its not suddenly going to work because of some underdog position !
Evidence works against you.

Having said that, you could still have a point.
It's indeed unknown what the effects of a perpetual motion might be; the science community is indeed in denial.
First we need a genuine perpetual motion machine, then its effects should be investigated before it's blindly dumped on the global market for a few bucks.

ETA:
I have found an article which might be interesting: why not put it in its own topic ?

(I just created one: Gravity is caused by heat in a vacuum)
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: re: @Scott Ellis

Post by WaltzCee »

Mon, Dec 19 2016, 12:09 am
Not_James_Lindgaard wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:09 am . .. .. .

p. s., wouldn't it be funny if I actually know what I'm doing but

. .. .. .
Bye
Now that would be hilarious.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.