Raise 1 up, while 7 are rotating-different concept on Bessler

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ME
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Raise 1 up, while 7 are rotating-different concept o

Post by ME »

BesslerInterested wrote:
@ME:
... maybe you could do one on the following also, to finish that up for now, until i repost in here with a real-life Build?
Here it is, tell me what you think is happening in your design.
(click the attachment to view)
Attachments
BesslerInterested_c_ani.gif
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
BesslerInterested

re: Raise 1 up, while 7 are rotating-different concept on Be

Post by BesslerInterested »

Thank you very much, that Animation looks just amazing!
@ ABHammer: That is the difficult Part, which has to be figured out!
@ME: I was thinking the right Side would be heavier all the Time.
And that the Wheel in Motion with 7 Balls would be able to raise the single Ball up, half the Wheel Diameter, where it is added again.
Words become redundant with the beautiful Animation you made.
Maybe the falling of the 11 O'Clock Ball near to the Axle is not necessary, I will build both Versions, with the purple Slides and without.
I was thinking the slide-in of the 11 O'clock Ball near the Axle would slightly shift the center of Gravitation, but it is not that much.
What are the other reader think of it?
Also think of this Scenario:
We raise the 1 Ball without any of the Force from the Wheel, just with Electronics, and the Wheel would do its thing with the 7 Balls, until the Electrical raised Ball is added again: Would the Force of the turning Wheel be greater, than the Energy we need to raise just the single Ball, up half the Diameter of the Wheel?
I was thinking at first, that the Ball which is inserted in Top right, to go back in Line with the others before 6 O'Clock, somewhere between 3 and 6 O'Clock, but keeping it in the Position where it was added, maybe isn't that bad at all!
I Think it would not add much positive, to the Movement, to let it slide back in the Lines with the Others, when it is removed again, just a few degrees later..
I will see when I get to build it, but if I do, I will repost in this Topic!

regards
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

re: Raise 1 up, while 7 are rotating-different concept on Be

Post by AB Hammer »

BesslerInterested

This is where you follow Bessler's clues. To find the needed prime/first mover that he has referenced in his own words. Action to reaction and maybe more reaction. People have used ramps, levers, counterweights, and more. There always seems to be something missing. What I have done in the past is to draw as many configurations as I can and see how it may balance or unbalance by adding and subtracting distances according to the axel.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
ME
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Raise 1 up, while 7 are rotating-different concept o

Post by ME »

BesslerInterested wrote:Thank you very much, that Animation looks just amazing!
Words become redundant with the beautiful Animation you made.
You're welcome.
I agree, it makes it easier to think and communicate about certain concepts.
I was thinking the slide-in of the 11 O'clock Ball near the Axle would slightly shift the center of Gravitation, but it is not that much.
What are the other reader think of it?
Also agreed. I personally think the slide-in at 11 o'clock is the only reason it rotates. But not as much as you suggested.
Also think of this Scenario:
We raise the 1 Ball without any of the Force from the Wheel, just with Electronics, and the Wheel would do its thing with the 7 Balls, until the Electrical raised Ball is added again: Would the Force of the turning Wheel be greater, than the Energy we need to raise just the single Ball, up half the Diameter of the Wheel?
Probably not.
In an ideal lossless situation you apply some electronic stuff to do your mechanical work (motor, electromagnet, ...) with a certain amount of power (P) for a certain amount of time (t) to raise a certain mass (m) against gravity(g) to a certain height (h), it could be simplified to this:
Energy[Joule] = P[Watt] * t[seconds] = m[kg] * g[m/s2] * h[m]
And that's is just a balanced situation and likely not a lossless situation or benefit.

Agreed with AB Hammer: it's not easy to find something having more reaction than action.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---