lever pivots

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

lever pivots

Post by preoccupied »

Pivots are the subject. Or axles. If you have a balanced lever with a long end like 4 to 1 length, and 4 weight on the end of the short and 1 on the end of the long, then if you push straight up on the axle, then the long end with 1 weight will dip down. Then stop the axle on this vertical path upwards and the short end with 4 weight will dip down causing the seesaw to become horizontal again.

I think the longer lever of 4 length will take the inertia forwards more than the shorter lever of 1 length's weight. The weights will be pushing downwards as the axle is being lifted vertical. So a 1 force upwards motion adds one force to the 4 weight at 1 length from the axle so now it's 5 weight at 1 length from the axle and the 4 length from the axle will not have 2 weight. Then when you stop going upwards it's in reverse and then there is 3 weight 1 length from the axle and 0 weight 4 length from the axle. I think when the shorter lever of 1 length has the mechanical advantage that it might turn more forcefully. So it will turn softly downwards when it's lifted and then crash around a little harder when stopped. If it were 2 length 8 weight, and 8 length 2 weight, and you increased on the way up to 2 length 9 weight and 8 length 3 weight and then reversed when it stopped at 2 length 7 weight and 8 length 1 weight, that the 14 leverage is radical compared to the 8 leverage. I think that shows that the shorter length side of the seesaw would whiplash.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

re: lever pivots

Post by preoccupied »

I still think it's probably very unethical and illegal to use gravity for energy as a perpetual motion machine. Although I've likely shared several solutions here on Bessler Wheel. You just have to trust me that you shouldn't use them.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

You guys are like a bad habit. Like cocaine or marijuana or something. I can't specifically know about that having lacked the street drug use, but I think it's the same, as an example I mean. You don't know it but I do. I am so far above you people. When I was a toddler, I discovered what you are looking for and much more because I was born far beyond your wildest expectations that you could seek in your entire life. And now since I've interacted on here I am a bumbling fool with some kind of mental handicap. Well you don't know me. You know nothing about me. If I ever get the notoriety I deserve and am not scammed you will be an embarrassment to me, and everything that I've said here, like leaks of military technology secrets hidden in absolute drivel while my brain is struggling to think.
oldNick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: lever pivots

Post by oldNick »

preoccupied wrote:I still think it's probably very unethical and illegal to use gravity for energy as a perpetual motion machine. Although I've likely shared several solutions here on Bessler Wheel. You just have to trust me that you shouldn't use them.
preoccupied, The sun uses hydrogen and eventually it will be all used up.

We can only manipulate gravity, not use it! because it's a product of all mass, and therefore gravity is perpetual.

When you get motion manipulating gravity, = perpetual motion!
The living wheel defeats the devil.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

It's possible that caution is needed when PM is found and it's worth investigating (http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 007#139007).
A gravity based Perpetual Motion is likely a totally new interaction of a fundamental force(gravity) when it has the power to actively increase potential energy (perhaps seemingly) without input, where we usually just passively decrease potential.
One way or the other most of our natural resources depend on the passive reception of solar energy (heat, wind, rain, tides, wood, plants...). Perhaps one could consider oil and gas as bio-waste being processed by gravity and its pressure. But not interactively with orbital stuff.

It's possible that a massive and global use of Perpetual Mobiles will have severe consequences on the rotation of Earth or perhaps even the Moon.
A genuine PM has the literal Potential to increase its own Moment of Inertia and slow things down.
For the perspective: Currently the Earth will likely restore itself after we burned the remains of the last dinosaur. It clearly demonstrates the irony which enlightens our own mass extinction as some sort of delayed effect of being hit by a rock.

When there's nothing to worry on such global scale because things found to balance out on some local scale or because things have the same negligible effect as reflecting sunlight back towards the Sun, then there are always other unethical bad habits to worry about. Things like 24 hour lights, displays, and comfortable heat sources to pollute the environment for free for example.

Perhaps all these worries are just worries of getting wet feet of something new even when investigated seriously:
A progress trap is the condition human societies experience when, in pursuing progress through human ingenuity, they inadvertently introduce problems they do not have the resources or political will to solve, for fear of short-term losses in status, stability or quality of life.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progress_trap
And besides, if you are so worried about the misuse of your idea then simply don't mention that specific idea, or try to safeguard yourself against revealing stuff you don't want to reveal, or explain to us how we can help you with that...
We only know about you what you thought was relevant to be revealed, at least that's what we think, I think.

We all have our issues and moments of greatness from time to time: yes, sometimes it looks like it's not even close of being equally distributed in time, space, among individuals or shows any sign of reliable constancy.
But, as a whole, we all have a lot !
And it's also OK to fail to notice this from time to time (also not equally distributed).
It's never easy, we all know... somehow.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Technology have positive and negative effects.

We learn to mitigate the negatives or deal with the mess.
If not then the mess will deal with us.

I also see in-efficient technologies used to keep people in work.

So any new technologies can be disruptive when they are not controlled.

Were do we go from here? censorship, gagging orders, permits etc.

Shut this and other forums down?

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Perpetual motion by gravity is a simple ingenuity. Anybody with half my intelligence when I was 3 years old could have figured it out. You don't know who I am. I had a strong early childhood development, but I'm being scammed right now and kept from my estate, my preferred wife, and basic decent treatment from other people. I did in fact invent a perpetual motion machine when I was basically a toddler, and a lot of other stuff. I could fly through the air like a vampire or DBZ character using a hand held device due to artificial gravity. I don't remember it but it seems really simple to me. I don't know why it's so hard for everybody else. You're all stupid! The only reason that I am so stupid right now is because of repeated assaults that I've endured and nonstop mistreatment in the last decade at least.