Value of gravity engine prototype ?

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

gravity_not_conservative
Dabbler
Dabbler

Value of gravity engine prototype ?

Post by gravity_not_conservative »

I have made a conservative estimate for a prototype of a working gravity engine. It is 8.2 billon USD. - I base that on ONLY domestic energy consumption in 2015 and the lowest consumer price in the world and other conservative multipliers for market share and percentage of lowest price. - This forum seems to find it natural that the inventor will nourish on his fame while the pocket of Warren Buffet and the likes rake all the profits. Can not help it but the inventor deserves more in terms of wealth, so help me God. Am I far off on the 8.2 billion ?
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

re: Value of gravity engine prototype ?

Post by MrTim »

If you have an actual working device that can be upscaled to commercial power generation, licensing the design out for a royalty of 5 cents per megawatt/hour of (real time) energy production would be your best bet (plus compensation for consulting/lawyer's fees for initial set up.) The seemingly low royalty would be so spread out that a power customer would hardly notice it (being lost in all the other fees power companies already charge for, like for fuel costs, which would be eliminated entirely with such a power plant... ;-)
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
ChrisHarper
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by ChrisHarper »

I think that if you had an actual working protype, that if you didn't publicise hard and fast, you'd be found with two bullets to the back of your head !!

Verdict:- Suicide !
No demands are made of a person perceived to be an idiot- Perfect

My Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrRGwI ... pIkj-YdiNQ
gravity_not_conservative
Dabbler
Dabbler

I am surprised to see that there are still those to be found who believe that MIB are still a threat to inventors in the field of energy. A patent would do the necessary job to protect inventors and if not issued a patent, then all is in the public domain anyway. Would Warren Buffet risk the same ? In his investments he always bets on a safe horse, which this is ..... - Keep in mind that a gravity solution is by nature relatively low on energy density. I see that as one of its main drawbacks. Bill Gates is of that opinion also even though he dabbles in that genre none the less, with a frown on his face.
Wubbly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Wubbly »

If you want to drain your money, energy, and sanity, try to patent a working device.

The PDF in this link describes categories of suppression in paragraph 1.5.
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 760#119760

I am surprised to see that there are still those who don't understand the harsh reality of the world they live in.

I agree with Chris on this one.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

g_n_c

The operative words here are 'if you had'. To date, no one has ever demonstrated a free energy device, nor has any such device been suppressed or seized. It's not a surprise there are people that believe there are MIB ready to pounce on inventors.
There's no reason to speculate on the value of a device unless you have one.
ChrisHarper
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by ChrisHarper »

Ecc....

Surely the idea of this forum is to 'speculate' ?

Chris
No demands are made of a person perceived to be an idiot- Perfect

My Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrRGwI ... pIkj-YdiNQ
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

If I were to try to place a value on something that doesn't exist yet, and never will, would it not have an infinite value?
Wubbly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Wubbly »

greer's approach is massive open source.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2HUSNuu3zQ&t=440
gravity_not_conservative
Dabbler
Dabbler

I dare say that Dr. Greer would get his fair share or income from this incubator. The inventor would have to do good with licking his wounds, loss of hard work and expenses. That´s just great and why should he be rewarded at all ?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

If any member solves the free energy problem these forums would be closed down and the archives made top secret. For this reason I think it would be a good idea if people outside the USA copied all the accessible files of the forums.

Has anyone any idea how many gigabytes that would be?

Would it fit on a compact disc for instance.

Obviously the most important files would be the ones leading up to the discovery but it would be valuable to have the lot.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Value of gravity engine prototype ?

Post by Grimer »

ChrisHarper wrote:I think that if you had an actual working protype, that if you didn't publicise hard and fast, you'd be found with two bullets to the back of your head !!

Verdict:- Suicide !
I think the principles underlying the prototype would be more important. Once those are known and understood by a range of members in different countries it would be very hard to put that one back into the bottle. There wouldn't be much point in bumping off the originator.

Whenever I think I'm on to something new and promising I always put it on Community Buzz rather than the General Discussion forum since then its existence and significance will only leak out slowly.

I doubt it the authorities monitor this forum. The probably think we are all bonkers. Let's face it, most of us are. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlkROG4NSsI
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
TGM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by TGM »

Depends how practical the design is. A working GM would revolutionize power generation in 75% of the world that has limited power production.

Try to patent it and it would be militarized before it cleared the USPTO main entrance.

Try to share it and it will help billions, but probably not the inventor.

I feel certain Orffyreus discovered an extremely simple mechanism. If someone duplicates it, their best bet would be to patent it as a pending with a non-descript identity. Then release it to the world after patent approval of the individual parts.
"Orffyreus commented that when the secret is revealed, he is afraid that people will complain that the idea is so simple it is not worth the asking price."