Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Donald Trump 2016?

Post by Grimer »

preoccupied wrote:...
And Hillary Clinton has no corruption.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV1LzXf1TKQ
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
ME
Addict
Addict

re: Donald Trump 2016?

Post by ME »

[>>] I don't think you understand English irony. You're in good company with the rest of the US.
[>>] Ooo! That sound so similar to my intuition that it must be right. ;-)
Oh my, Grimer... combined with this topic I think things are starting to make some sense now: Cross-correlated-truths are everywhere, all around us, even now on this very discussion board !
The problem lies with choice: The Reds, things with hair, necks and menace... or the Blues, like blue things or a sudden blue-mooned *) marooned on a blue-lagoon syndrome *) .
I finally understand this movie-scene or this movie-scene... (Still unsure which scene to choose)
In reflection of irony (especially when viewed outside the US): Which choice or What choice??
:-o
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

I've made my choice.
The lesser of two evils.
TGM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by TGM »

justsomeone wrote:" and Hillary has no corruption " 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
OMG! ROTFLMAO!

My Dad was a lifelong Dumocrat. He died not knowing the corruption of the United States wasn't a political party but the FED.

The political party system everywhere is to keep us fighting amongst ourselves and not realizing the bankers of the world are pulling all of the strings.

Back to Killary...read the actual tax returns from the Clintdog Foundation. That is IF those of you that think they be saintly can understand a non-profit tax return. This is just one of the areas that those despicable excuses for human beings have excelled at corruption. The list is very long.
"Orffyreus commented that when the secret is revealed, he is afraid that people will complain that the idea is so simple it is not worth the asking price."
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Now President Donald Trump was sworn in. My stepson and I saw a bald eagle fly over head here in north Louisiana. A very rear sight. So we look at it as a very good sign.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

@AB

The more Raptors in the world the better.

I do not know too much about Bald Eagles, Condors or Vultures.

They are all around 6 foot wing span; I think.

I hope is was not an immigrant from across the water.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Just my outsider 2cents!

This guy will be a mirror to all the country...

In future they will be afraid of vote and will take it indeed serious!

We got a real rough president/'worker' for the last 13 years...

Now we have to deal to terrible situation and reducing of economy.

The elder will remember that TV series named 'Dallas', with a family saga.

The father of the bad guy JR told him:
''My son, you have to be soft and kind... hence you are not, your friends will be transformed to enemies and you enemies will get fanatics!!!

Good luck!
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

I saw on a TV matter, an indeed upset guy, maybe LGBT...

He was hungry and nervous, saying that during Obama's government all the USA was looking like a great large vagina... and so on...

Now, he'll have the chance to appreciate a great large hemorrhoid... and so on... with its specific zone items!

Inside every investments market companies there are a man called the 'shutter', the 'killer', to smash clients, the domineer... the guy that is able to extract the contract!!!

This above guy is far from any top politic level... B[

TC!
M
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
TGM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by TGM »

murilo wrote:Just my outsider 2cents!

We got a real rough president/'worker' for the last 13 years...

Now we have to deal to terrible situation and reducing of economy.
You did, eh? You got a worker? Huh.

As to the US, the Obamesiah was the WORST prez in all US history. Trump will be seen as one of the very best AMERICAN presidents.
"Orffyreus commented that when the secret is revealed, he is afraid that people will complain that the idea is so simple it is not worth the asking price."
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Yesss... sure... B[
It's just a question of time...

Our 'worker' is nothing more than ignorant syndicalist, another widow of communism, a snake-oil guy, that in ~13 years almost destroyed the country!

We'll expend years to recover... enough good hence people learn to vote!

Hard to measure the dramas for 12 million unemployed!

There is, by all means, an old Cosmic app, called karma and worst cases are those where the lives of humans are in the mix.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

AB Hammer wrote:I reserve my thoughts for the first 100 days of office
Hello Alan,

What are your thoughts now? Olympia Snowe comes to my mind.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

I see leftist progressives in Republican and Democrat clothing.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Yes sir, I see it too.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I feel like I've been biased Democrat here because I've not been able to think well for a while now. They say that some people without a brain can talk an awful lot (wizard of oz).

You might not believe it, none of you. I've had my moments of high intelligence in the past. I can't prove it. The monetary benefit from what I've done, I'm way out of contact with I don't know what happened to it. I potentially even had hard cash, bank accounts, but forgot about it when my father struck me on the head and I think got a concussion. I don't know.

The Republican in my district is a real gogetter. Congressman Dave Trott is an aggressive opinionated congressman. If you watch C-Span and see him, he has this attitude about his questions like a high school principal overseeing after school detention. I hope that's not an insult.

I think Hillary Clinton's tax ideas would have been pretty rough on me if I had my publications and they are as big as I think they were. I'm actually really comfortable with democrats, I think it's fair no matter who is making the big bucks for 5-10% sway upwards maybe from the current taxes but fully funding college education takes some of the self respect out of the pursuit. It's like tradition to work hard and earn it at a great expense, it weeds out the weaker students by them having less scholarship opportunity. However medical treatment is a social program worth fully funding no matter what, in the pursuit of good will towards mankind, especially if there are cures in the future to nearly everything, nobody should be suffering in that situation at the cost of any amount of money for a doctor to do work. Diseases are bad, mmmK.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
TGM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by TGM »

I think he is doing just great! Done more for the country than Obozo ever did!

It's gonna take a lot of time to heal the racial wounds the Obozo generated...a lot of time.