Forum Index
BesslerWheel.com
Discussion Board

Log inLog in RegisterRegister SearchSearch BlogsBlogs Blog NewsBlog News PollsPolls FAQFAQ FAQWiki
Forum Index
I Do Need to Remember Why I Build

 
Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Fraud
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Joined: 14 Apr 2017
Posts: 158
Total Words: 19,897


Reputation: Disregarded by many
Disregarded by many  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:00 pm    Post subject: I Do Need to Remember Why I Build Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Have been readily discriminated against for a service connected hearing loss and need surgery. And when all is said and done I will have a pretty cool hobby.
My experience and education is and has been readily ignored. Fortunately that does not keep me from building. I am hoping to get a nice woodshop and a home to live in out of this. After all doctors have let me suffer and when I wanted to meet a woman I was harassed because of it.
And since I am also pursuing an experiment in Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics I think most of you might not understand me. Not my problem. I shouldn't be harassed in here for trying to engage other people. Leibniz was one of Bessler's witnesses. Doesn't matter to most in here.


Back to top
View user's profile
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Joined: 05 Nov 2003
Posts: 5560
Total Words: 277,888
Location: Australia

Reputation: Respected
Respected  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject: re: I Do Need to Remember Why I Build Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

john.smith wrote:
Leibniz was one of Bessler's witnesses.


Wrong. Not that it matters.



_________________
Once upon a time,
In a galaxy far, far away,
Everyone believed in nothing,
Happily ever after.

www.orffyre.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send email Visit poster's website
john.smith






PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

ovyyus,
This is his accounting of Bessler's wheel. It's the 2nd witness statement.
Gottfried Leibniz (1646 - 1716)
Mathematician and Philosopher
Viewed the one-directional wheel in 1714
"Orffyreus is a friend of mine, and he allowed me, some time ago, to carry out some experiments with his machine. It ran continuously for two hours in my presence and demonstrated considerable power. There is something extraordinary about Orffyreus' machine and we must not ignore it, because it could bring tremendous benefits."


http://besslerwheel.com/accounts.html

His wikipedia page; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Wilhelm_Leibniz


Back to top
View user's profile
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Joined: 05 Nov 2003
Posts: 2553
Total Words: 280,787
Location: Warwickshire. England

Reputation: Appreciated
Appreciated  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: re: I Do Need to Remember Why I Build Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

It would be a pleasant surprise if people acknowledged the source of their quotes ie, my publication of Bessler's texts in English and German.

JC



_________________
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/
and see my video about Bessler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BWVKtpuzn0
For all Bessler books http://www.free-energy.co.uk
Back to top
View user's profile Send email Visit poster's website
john.smith






PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Hi John,
Is there a link I could add to my posts ? I do think my work will be successful and I do know that you have put a lot of work and effort into making Bessler's work known. This is one reason why I have tried engaging people in this forum in what I am working on. It might be another week or 2 before I can do a "walk through" with my build. I tend to think though that people are more used to simulations because we are in the 21st century.

edited to add;
This is to the automate section where I am posting my work as well. It is an Australian forum and with over 40,000 views I have not been harassed. And it is a wood working forum that also has areas for metal work,etc.
http://www.woodworkforums.com/f289?s=5fef4d37b74e1d310a3ee12e1a7598a9

My last post;
http://www.woodworkforums.com/f289/besslers-wheel-211527/8#post2050317


Back to top
View user's profile
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 3633
Total Words: 227,237
Location: La.

Reputation: Respected
Respected  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

john.smith wrote:
Hi John,
Is there a link I could add to my posts ? I do think my work will be successful and I do know that you have put a lot of work and effort into making Bessler's work known. This is one reason why I have tried engaging people in this forum in what I am working on. It might be another week or 2 before I can do a "walk through" with my build. I tend to think though that people are more used to simulations because we are in the 21st century.

edited to add;
This is to the automate section where I am posting my work as well. It is an Australian forum and with over 40,000 views I have not been harassed. And it is a wood working forum that also has areas for metal work,etc.
http://www.woodworkforums.com/f289?s=5fef4d37b74e1d310a3ee12e1a7598a9

My last post;
http://www.woodworkforums.com/f289/besslers-wheel-211527/8#post2050317


john.smith aka james lindgaard

Your lies and BS about myself have been erased on the Wood Working Forum. This is because you where breaking the rules. You will get reported if you do it again. So don't before you get yourself banned from another forum.



_________________
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Back to top
View user's profile Send email Visit poster's website
john.smith






PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: re: I Do Need to Remember Why I Build Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

AB Hammer,
Your wife probably wouldn't mind seeing this post of hers. This is because she is sympathetic towards cancer patients and cancer survivors of which I was a cancer patient but now am a cancer survivor.
And AB Hammer, since you claim that I am a fraud because I will not build when you tell me to, I do have the right to exclude you from my work since you are openly hostile towards me. I know my being successful will not hurt your credibility in here yet you act like it will. And they all know that if I don't post then your own posting decreases significantly. I think as you said, you don't want to see me have anything because you believe that you should have it better than me but are unwilling to work hard to be successful. I am sorry AB Hammer but you have refused to work with me any time I have offered to work with you. I think though my being successful will make everybody wonder why you didn't want to work with me. It might be that you don't want a better life than the one you have now ? That is a possibility I will need to consider.
And Alan, with a working wheel you won't be able to say how you are a victim when all I say is you can learn to make your own coffee in the morning, you don't need me for that. If you do then that means that you need a man in your life.

@All,
The link is to AB hammer's wife's facebook page. She seems like she's a really nice person. Kind of why I doubt she wrote the posts credited to her. It really makes me wonder why AB Hammer would exploit his wife to attack me. At some point things need to be considered wrong and allowing one's own wife to be exploited is wrong.

https://www.facebook.com/silverrose137





ladysilverrose.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  71.29 KB
 Viewed:  23 Time(s)

ladysilverrose.JPG



ladysilverrose 2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  136.44 KB
 Viewed:  20 Time(s)

ladysilverrose 2.JPG



ab_hammer_and_coffee_post.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  106.54 KB
 Viewed:  15 Time(s)

ab_hammer_and_coffee_post.png


Back to top
View user's profile
AB Hammer






PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:23 pm    Post subject: re: I Do Need to Remember Why I Build Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

You have really lost it haven't you. Trying to bring my wife in to argue? You have beened from the wood working forum. You weren't in danger till you went off the deep end. I only wanted your post about me gone. I asked nothing more.


Back to top
View user's profile Send email Visit poster's website
john.smith






PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

What do you mean ? I told them I was going to work offline. I have been in contact with their moderator. I sent some emails to forum members. I was told to do what you wanted or I would be banned from the internet. I showed the post in the thread so they know what was said to me. As for your wife, you shouldn't have created an account where you claim to be her. I really doubt she made those posts. IMHO you did and yet now you are saying that I am bringing your wife into it ? You do need control, don't you ? Who knows, maybe people in here will start wondering what kind of man would put his wife in the position that you have.
And Alan, as I said, people will wonder why you would refuse to work on an invention with someone. It's strange because this is a perpetual motion forum.
And Alan, it really doesn't say much about this forum either. They did allow you to use your wife to attack someone.

Alan, I did send a link to your wife. It seems all you can do is slander me. Kind of why IMO you are autistic. You should talk to a doctor about it but I doubt you will.
And as I told the Australian forum moderator I am supposed to be nice to you even if you want me to fail. After all, if you wanted me to succeed then you would work with me, right ?

And Alan, I think I am the only person who is actually building something. And as you know, when I had cancer I still worked at it. I can only think that you are jealous, kind of why you brought your wife into this. Bye


Back to top
View user's profile
AB Hammer






PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: re: I Do Need to Remember Why I Build Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

john.smith wrote:
What do you mean ? I told them I was going to work offline. I have been in contact with their moderator. I sent some emails to forum members. I was told to do what you wanted or I would be banned from the internet. I showed the post in the thread so they know what was said to me. As for your wife, you shouldn't have created an account where you claim to be her. I really doubt she made those posts. IMHO you did and yet now you are saying that I am bringing your wife into it ? You do need control, don't you ? Who knows, maybe people in here will start wondering what kind of man would put his wife in the position that you have.
And Alan, as I said, people will wonder why you would refuse to work on an invention with someone. It's strange because this is a perpetual motion forum.
And Alan, it really doesn't say much about this forum either. They did allow you to use your wife to attack someone.

Alan, I did send a link to your wife. It seems all you can do is slander me. Kind of why IMO you are autistic. You should talk to a doctor about it but I doubt you will.
And as I told the Australian forum moderator I am supposed to be nice to you even if you want me to fail. After all, if you wanted me to succeed then you would work with me, right ?

And Alan, I think I am the only person who is actually building something. And as you know, when I had cancer I still worked at it. I can only think that you are jealous, kind of why you brought your wife into this. Bye


To answer in red. I' not that foolish.


Back to top
View user's profile Send email Visit poster's website
john.smith






PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

You are that foolish Alan. I think everybody knows all you have is saying I am a fraud. It doesn't say much for this forum or for overunity . com when you can attack someone with serious health issues just because you don't want them working with other people. At the same time you also refused to work with me. You did say that if I didn't give you credit for my work that you would ruin me. I guess you can say you have as far as discussing Bessler goes. Are you happy ? It is what you wanted.
See a doctor Alan and tell that person people have to do what you want.


Back to top
View user's profile
AB Hammer






PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

john.smith wrote:
You are that foolish Alan. I think everybody knows all you have is saying I am a fraud. It doesn't say much for this forum or for overunity . com when you can attack someone with serious health issues just because you don't want them working with other people. At the same time you also refused to work with me. You did say that if I didn't give you credit for my work that you would ruin me. I guess you can say you have as far as discussing Bessler goes. Are you happy ? It is what you wanted.
See a doctor Alan and tell that person people have to do what you want.


Foolish is your name. James Lindgaard posting as john.smith
No respect for forum rules. Banned many time and every forum you have been a part of. As far as I have seen. Multiple time here alone.
You keep crying cancer as your shield. My mother died of cancer so enough said. You are still alive, so shut up about it.

Your fame as fraud is trying to come back as different people and multiple accounts.

PS Hell has no furry as a woman scorned. Like I said. I'm not that foolish.


Back to top
View user's profile Send email Visit poster's website
john.smith






PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:48 pm    Post subject: re: I Do Need to Remember Why I Build Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

AB Hammer,
Why do you always act like I have scorned you ? Haven't I always said that behind every successful man is a woman telling him that he is wrong ?
And with me Alan, I know a woman who wants to see what I can do only it's not you. That is why you feel like I have scorned you, right ?
You really do need to give it a rest. I did offer to work with you on an invention. You rejected my offer.

p.s., John Smith was a British explorer (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Smith_(explorer)) who brought together my grandparents around 1600. Their names were Pocahontas and Thomas Gates. It is believed that Pocahontas' son Thomas was named after his father. Thomas Gates was the 1st Governor of Jamestown (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Gates_(governor)).
So I guess again you are right, John Smith is a foolish name. I think you say this because of his historical significance, right ? It is funny if you think about it. If there was no John Smith then there would be no James Lindgaard working to demonstrate Bessler's wheel. You don't get the irony, do you ? I'll save it for later but not for in here.

edited to add: Umm, Alan, this is one reason why I get into history. My family helped to make it happen and with Bessler's wheel it allows me to be a part of it as well.


Back to top
View user's profile
AB Hammer






PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Report Post to Admin

john.smith wrote:
AB Hammer,
Why do you always act like I have scorned you ? Haven't I always said that behind every successful man is a woman telling him that he is wrong ?
And with me Alan, I know a woman who wants to see what I can do only it's not you. That is why you feel like I have scorned you, right ?
You really do need to give it a rest. I did offer to work with you on an invention. You rejected my offer.

p.s., John Smith was a British explorer (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Smith_(explorer)) who brought together my grandparents around 1600. Their names were Pocahontas and Thomas Gates. It is believed that Pocahontas' son Thomas was named after his father. Thomas Gates was the 1st Governor of Jamestown (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Gates_(governor)).
So I guess again you are right, John Smith is a foolish name. I think you say this because of his historical significance, right ? It is funny if you think about it. If there was no John Smith then there would be no James Lindgaard working to demonstrate Bessler's wheel. You don't get the irony, do you ? I'll save it for later but not for in here.

edited to add: Umm, Alan, this is one reason why I get into history. My family helped to make it happen and with Bessler's wheel it allows me to be a part of it as well.


The world according to James Lindgaard. With all the lies you have said. You are one sad case. You using John Smith in your sign in is an insult to him.


Back to top
View user's profile Send email Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic  Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Fraud All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1


 
Jump to:   
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum

Log in:         Remember me     

Please click below to help support this website!

Google