Simple Tests

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by john.smith »

AB Hammer,
This is all I have heard from you for over 10 years now. It seems to be all you know. What is very strange about this is that you say there is nothing you want.
At the same time you will prevent me from working with other people. This is because other people will want to avoid being caught up in your trying to dominate me.
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by john.smith »

@All,
if AB Hammer is going to be allowed to harass me because that is all he knows I'll just need to stick with the Australian forum. In that forum AB Hammer would not be allowed to continually attack me. Anymore I can consider his attacks nothing more than slander.

@agor95,
This is probably why it would not be possible to work with other people in this forum to attempt a simulation of what I am building. And do I think it is Bessler's wheel ? I do. I have done the builds, studied Bessler's work, etc.
At the same time I should (I think) want to know more about AB Hammer's builds when he has not started any threads to discuss why they matter or are of interest. That might be what AB Hammer wants is for his builds to be the focus of my attention and not Bessler's work.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

john.smith AKA james lindgaard

If you can ever get a wheel to do anything more than flip flop stop and be able to display it like this one. Then you might have something to take serious.

Perpetual Motion machine attempt The V Twin wheel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2XTzFZpYK0

The real fact is you are so afraid that you are wrong. So you start insulting me and attack with your BS so you might be able to use me as an excuse for your failures. Look in the mirror for your problems and correct them.

PS No one should be afraid of failure in this game, due to the quest has proven extremely hard to do.
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by john.smith »

AB Hammer,
What you are posting is slander. Since my work is openly posted what you say can only be considered as slander.

edited to add;
Read your own words AB Hammer. Many times you have told me not to build. Without you harassing me many people are watching my build. How can you explain over 40,000 page views without you're being involved ?
See what happens when work is openly posted and is explained ?

edited to add; 40,330 and no hostilities. I have to wonder why American forums are so contentious.
http://www.woodworkforums.com/f289?s=8e ... 8eb3663374
Attachments
Capture.JPG
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

john.smith wrote:AB Hammer,
What you are posting is slander. Since my work is openly posted what you say can only be considered as slander.

edited to add;
Read your own words AB Hammer. Many times you have told me not to build. Without you harassing me many people are watching my build. How can you explain over 40,000 page views without you're being involved ?
See what happens when work is openly posted and is explained ?
November 23 2007 Talk about a new level of BS and totally out of context. I was just getting started in designing wheels and doing my first gravity/Bessler approach wheels.
You had just got banned and you kept coming back under new names going off the deep end and I was just trying to bring you back to reality. Like WOW! your where going nutty and as a friend (I thought) but you turned on me as well.

PS
over 40,000 views and I have had nearly a million on my youtube videos of finished builds. people will stop by to see if you ever finish something but few will talk to you due to your history and nothing to really see of a finished product..

edited to correct quote marks
Last edited by AB Hammer on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Simple Tests

Post by john.smith »

AB Hammer, and this picture is the real you. I am going to need to quit posting in forums that allow you in them.
In the forum that I am posting in, they are aware that you create problems for me.

edited to add;
@All, a link to AB Hammer's youtube page. He has no where near the views that he claims. quoting AB Hammer -
PS
over 40,000 views and I have had nearly a million on my youtube videos of finished builds
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2hHOV ... FOwvVYI13w
Attachments
12274244_1221675811181169_7679384674838858626_n.jpg
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Simple Tests

Post by john.smith »

john.smith wrote:The circled section is the section that will retract a weight. I am showing the approximate position of the wheel's axle. This means tomorrow I'll get the wood for the "wheel". I might redo the stand after I have the frame of the wheel finished. Then I'll know how large the base of the stand will need to be.

edited to add;
Then I'll know how large the base of the stand will need to be. What will be telling is when I can show that a line actually retracts using such a disc. I'd have to say the reason that I understand this is because of the amount of work that I've put into it.

Might not be able to keep the offer open much longer AB Hammer. The lead for the weights is supposed to be in my mailbox and the bearings I've ordered are suppose to arrive tomorrow. I always did say that I would let Bessler be my teacher and this is why. Only he knows for certain what he did and with me, have learned quite a bit my learning from his drawings. This means that I've had to reconsider how I perceive what I know.

May just finish it off line since the only thing that matters is whether or not it works.
@All, here I mention about keeping the offer open to AB Hammer to join in the discussion. It was his decision to not accept it. This is something that Scott Ellis should consider since AB Hammer is now making statements that are not true.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Just these 2 of mine= 989,287 add the rest and it is over a million LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjEsGZfkCRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhskB-0SjKI

john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by john.smith »

AB Hammer, because I believe in Jesus I will forgive you for the years of abuse. And since you are so well liked you do not need Bessler's wheel. In fact I believe you can sell what you've made to support yourself and your family.

Good Luck and Good Bye.

edited to add; AB Hammer, my work has nothing to do with you or your builds. yet you keep trying to explain to me something. I'm just not understanding what you're getting at. You are better than me and you are also an American man because the Lord blessed you with 2 American parents. Why is it you don't act like your blessed for when you are ?
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

john.smith wrote:AB Hammer, because I believe in Jesus I will forgive you for the years of abuse. And since you are so well liked you do not need Bessler's wheel. In fact I believe you can sell what you've made to support yourself and your family.

Good Luck and Good Bye.
You mean all the years I had to defend myself from your attacks with lies and BS.

You are one very sick person james lindgaard. You should be asking myself and everyone else for forgiveness for all the non related post you filled pages with. Like I have said for years. Leave these personal attacks out of the forum.

PS even Satan comes to people as an angle of light. And you are calling yourself a Christian with your actions and words? In a simplified version so you might understand. From the 10 Comandments

8. You shall not steal

9. You shall not lie
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Simple Tests

Post by john.smith »

AB Hammer,
What am I stealing ? I am saying what I am building is Bessler's wheel. And that's not lying.
The link is to a story for you. Maybe you might learn from it ?
http://www.storyarts.org/library/aesops ... toise.html