Four weights up and one weight down ???

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

re: Four weights up and one weight down ???

Post by Tarsier79 »

Raj

I mustn't have made myself clear, as I often don't.

Often completely different mechanisms work (or don't) on the same principle, even though you may not see it.

For instance, your speed doubler mechanism isn't really that different to any other OB design.

Your new design could be compared with any design using a pendulum, or any design where a weight is designed to add energy to another.

Where is the advantage in your new design?
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Is this a timely revival?

Raj
Keep learning till the end.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Advantage of my NEW design?

If I could show it, most likely I wouldn't be here.

Raj
Attachments
Auto Impact Motion Wheel- drawing 100917.jpg
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Tomorrow I am going to show some verifiable figures for the first time since December 2009 that I am on this forum, to make my point about this new revived concept.

It took me this whole Sunday to work out and check and recheck the figures and they are ready to be presented here.

It is part of ongoing work I have been doing over the last few weeks.

Raj
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Look at this drawing again, and follow my explanation.

1 is a drum wheel on horizontal axle 2.
1a, 1b, 1c and 1d are four crossbars connected to rim of drum wheel in separate vertical planes, with one pendulum bob/weight in each of four quadrants, pivoting on axle 2.

At any given time, there will one pendulum bob/weight hanging in each quadrant, directly from the axle.

At rest the drum wheel will be balanced, with four pendulum bob/weights hanging from the axle providing zero torque, six pendulum bob/weights resting on the counter-clokcwise side and six pendulum bob/weights on the clockwise side of the wheel, making a total of 16 penduums bob/weights.

Now what would happen if some initial external clockwise force is given to this drum wheel, so that the top pendulum bob/weight on the ascending side gets past the 12 o'clock position.

At this instant, there will be four pendulum bob/weights hanging from the axle, providing zero torque, eight pendulum bob/weights at 22.5 intervals from 6 to 12 o'clock positions on the ascending side providing counter-clockwise torque and four pendulum bob/weights at 22,5 intervals from 4 to 6 o'clock positions on the descending side providing clockwise torque, bearing in mind that the initial external force was given to rotate drum wheel in clockwise direction.

Now let us calculate the ACTUAL torque at this instant, using my drawing.

The drum wheel in my drawing has a diameter of 12 cm.
Let us scale it up to 12 feet (3.66 metres) as Bessler's wheel and the bob/weights as 4 lbs (1.81 kg) as Bessler's weights.

Torque is calculated by the horizontal distance of the mass/weight from the pivot/axle.
From my drawing, scaled up to feet and converted to metres the distance of the 8 bob/weights, starting from the top,on the counter-clockwise side
are: 0.24m, 0.85m,1.37m,1.64,1.71m,1.46m,1.04m and 0.46m making a total of 8.78m.

The distance of the 4 bob/weights, starting from the top, on the clockwise side are :5.5ft, 4.6ft, 3.2 ft and 1.5ft making a total combined distance of 14.8 ft (4.51m).

Total counter-clockwise torque= total combined horizontal distance of the 8 bob/weights times the weights= 8.78X1.81=15.9 N.

Total clockwise torque= total combined horizontal distance of the 4 bob/weights times weights= 4.51X1.81=8.2 N.

At this very instant, the top pendulum bob/weight will fall from the 12 o'clock to the 3 o'clock, a drop of 6 ft (1.82 m), providing an impact force (KE) of 17 N

Therefore the total clockwise torque is (8.2N+17N) 25.2N
and The total counter-clockwise torque is 15.9N, giving us a NET clockwise TORQUE of 10N(+/-), enough for resetting of pendulum bob/weights positions every 22.5 degrees rotation, to continue rotating.

Raj
Attachments
Auto Impact Motion Wheel- drawing 100917.jpg
Bessler wheel - torque calculator (5) - 110917-1.jpg
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

PLEASE READ MY WEBSITE AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS, originalbesslerwheel.com .. best wishes .. K.WAENGA.
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

IM NOBODY SPECIAL, JUST A SIMPLE MAN WHO SAW A SIMPLE THING WHILE PLAYING WITH COMBINATIONS ... K. WAENGA .. originalbesslerwheel.com
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

THREE SIMPLE THINGS WORK TOGETHER IN UNISON, YET THERE IS ONLY ONE SIMPLE ACTION, TWO ACTIONS ARE ONE AND THE SAME ...K. WAENGA.
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

kw
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

k.waenga wrote:PLEASE READ MY WEBSITE AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS, originalbesslerwheel.com .. best wishes .. K.WAENGA.
I look forward to seeing the video. But you didn't have to post so much as you did to get yourself read. The way you did it some would look at is as hijacking a string, or in this case many strings.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
ovaron
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ovaron »

k.waenga wrote:PLEASE READ MY WEBSITE AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS, originalbesslerwheel.com .. best wishes .. K.WAENGA.
My thoughts: complete nonsense