Rediscovering Bessler's Wheel

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Rediscovering Bessler's Wheel

Post by AB Hammer »

john.smith wrote:AB Hammer,
No one can discredit you but yourself. Am curious, is this what you consider being dogged by someone ? When I had cancer and had asked you to leave me alone you didn't. You have posted in here that you will not allow a person to use cancer as an excuse not to do what you want. You need to quit playing the victim. You are a grown man, maybe it's time you grew up ? After all, you are blaming things on other people. Do you always hold other people responsible ? It does seem to be a habit of yours.
After all, you say I used cancer as an excuse. You did not explain that you meant not to do what you wanted me to do as the My Current Build thread IMO demonstrates. I think this is funny because a part of your credibility is based on attacking someone when they had cancer. I am not sure how you do that Alan. You know, make someone with cancer look bad for not doing what you want.
By the way, you also said that I have nothing to offer yet others will say that I build and reference Bessler's drawings. I think only people who misrepresent themselves have to be concerned about their credibility.
And with me AB Hammer, I don't think you want people considering the possibility that you've been trying to keep Bessler's wheel from being realized. That is unless YOU get credit for it. That's my opinion and the 1st Amendment in the Bill of Rights allows me to voice my opinion while you might not.

http://overunity.com/6900/my-current-bu ... edqB2iPLIU
AB Hammer wrote:k.waenga
please mr hammer i did not mean to offend you , i have no doubt that we can become good friends .. regards k.waenga.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was not talking about you in that post to silvertiger. It was about someone who has dogged me for years. As far as I know you are new here and await the evidence needed for your claim.

Alan
K.waenga

See what I mean.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by john.smith »

k.waenga wrote:
AB Hammer wrote:Silvertiger

How I wish it was true and would be for most. But this guy has been at it for 9 years and calculates his timing to attack when new groups of people start posting to start all over again to start slandering me. Believe me I tried. He is obsessed with trying to destroy me. He has been banned many many time here but keeps coming back. He shouldn't even be here. That is the real bottom line.
please mr hammer i did not mean to offend you , i have no doubt that we can become good friends .. regards k.waenga.
Hi,
k.waenga, it was you he was referring to. Now that you feel bad about offending him, you will want to make him happy, right ? He is very good at playing mind games like that. maybe you can give him a green dot to make him feel better ?
This is strange because i was thinking that I need some sort of inspiration to finish my build and then you show up. AB Hammer told me that Satan appears as an angel of light. Like your being here having inspired me.
I'll explain. There is A.C. which might be Tesla's generator, 1/2 of the rock group AC/DC or even air conditioning which is pretty cool. I've told her a few times that New Zealand might be a nice place to live. Ever watch the movie Whale Rider ? In my life I associate that with Bessler's wheel.
While I have looked at some of the pictures she/he has shared online, I noticed that he/she also has a New Zealand account.
I do need to clean up the supports for the retraction device and the "wheel" itself. You can see in the pictures where the 2 "legs" for the stand are a little different. When assembling the wheel this difference could make aligning different parts very difficult. I'll probably need to get a wood rasp so I can use that and my jig saw to better shape the parts I need.
Don't worry about AB Hammer. He has a wife who loves him very much. It's a shame though that he doesn't try to be a better person because of or for her. I tend too think that women are God's greatest gift to us guys.
Attachments
IMG_20171017_211539[1].jpg
IMG_20171017_211527[1].jpg
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Rediscovering Bessler's Wheel

Post by john.smith »

Some pics of the hand work I've been doing. This will probably be it for me as this is more of a social forum meant for talking about Bessler's wheel. It would have been nice if Scott had created a builder's section since that is a different topic altogether. In the 2nd pic you can see how much more even the sides are.
Attachments
IMG_20171019_171911.jpg
IMG_20171019_171526.jpg
IMG_20171017_211539.jpg
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

re: SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH ABUSIVE BULLYING.

Post by WaltzCee »

Given this thread never stayed on topic by the OP and given it has been for the most part abusive spam, I recommend it be moved either to the trash or the fraud section.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.