Why I don't Get Along With AB Hammer

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

John.Smith2
Dabbler
Dabbler

Why I don't Get Along With AB Hammer

Post by John.Smith2 »

He made this post when I had cancer and refused to leave me alone. I don't like him and never had any interest in working with him. As that thread was called My Current Build. There is no reason he couldn't have started his own thread and discuss his work but he has nothing to discuss without me.
My offer to work with him was an attempt to get him to stop attacking me. And as he told me, he is an American man. IMO he is a bigot.
And when he said this;
And now you say I have a Messiah complex. All of this crap is to cover your real intention. and lets not forget the pity play.

I am sick, Help help I'm being repressed.
The biggest joke is that Jim keeps saying his work and then keeps saying it is MT24 or MT25 or MT20.

Yep, my work was based on Bessler's drawings. Why was he attacking me and then making fun of me because I had cancer ? And yet he was credible.
And I don't think it was asking a lot for AB Hammer to leave me alone so I could work with people who liked me while I was dealing with cancer. Why he says he can't let me use it as an excuse.

@All, AB Hammer does know I am smart enough to build a working wheel. That's why IMO he attacks me so much. He wasn't willing to work with me so I'm not sure how I could give him credit for anything except for having it all to myself because he has never allowed me to work with other people online.

AB Hammer, this post mentions you. Come to this forum, I have let them know that you are smarter than I am. You can show them what you know.
http://www.climate-debate.com/forum/rac ... post_25785
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
John.Smith2
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by John.Smith2 »

@All,
If I were to go along with AB Hammer then I am building the wheel of James A. Lindgaard and am the inventor. As AB Hammer has stated many times there is nothing of interest to be found in Bessler's drawings. And he also correctly stated that it cannot be proven that Bessler ever built a working wheel. He is right, that cannot be proven and it is doubtful that a working wheel could be proven to be Bessler's.
This means that we are back at square one. Bessler was basically a fraud and Wagner was right. After all, the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics does not allow for perpetual motion of any type. So when AB Hammer tells me I shouldn't waste my time building, he is right. Building is a waste of time. I should be allowed to work with people that I like but I'm not. Forum rules should allow people who do actual work to choose who they wish to work with. Instead forum rules makes a person's work community property.
And AB Hammer I have let A.C. know that when I have the opportunity to move to another country I should take it. As you told me, you will teach me how to be an American. And this simply means to exploit whoever I can whenever I can. That doesn't say a whole lot for America. Just look at the last presidential election. One candidate who openly taunted the FBI and the other liked grabbing a women's vagina because he said they liked it. And as rlortie says, it is what it is. Kind of difficult to be proud of a country with such leaders and a policy of exploitation.

the link is to an example IMO of how AB Hammer wants me to post.
http://www.climate-debate.com/forum/ice ... post_25790