Bessler's...cube?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

Just think...if he had drawn it any other way, then there would be no cube... We would be...cubeless...? O.O
ME
Addict
Addict

re: Bessler's...cube?

Post by ME »

Perhaps it's a cube by accident, an accidental cube, while he may have tried to hint at MT137?
Attachments
Apologia_STx4.jpg
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

re: Bessler's...cube?

Post by daanopperman »

I have just punched 2 greenies , one for Bessler , just because .
If that is the sole purpose of the apologia wheel , he must have had very little building time and a lot of coding time .
But we are making progress , a couple of years ago we found images in the same wheel .
I salute you S.T.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: Bessler's...cube?

Post by Grimer »

Silvertiger wrote:Just sharing what I found when I connected a few lines...but, yes, there does appear to be a perfect perspective cube (not isometric) in the center of the drawing. Thoughts anyone?

Brilliant. Well done, sir. It's almost like a treasure map with the arrows pointing to the box of buried treasure.

Immediately I saw it I thought of this:

Now it's true that I have used isometric projection and chosen to make the three variables of unequal lengths - but the essence is the same.

I therefore venture to suggest that Bessler is telling us we are concerned with three dimensions in some way. The fact that he has chosen to represent the cube in a perspective view supports that interpretation.

But then, as ovaron says, "everyone sees what he wants to see."

I'm glad you found it ST and not me because then members would have complained that I was forcing the data into my Procrustean bed.... ;-)
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?