Wind/Gravity Q:

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Wind/Gravity Q:

Post by Oxygon »

So let me get this straight... If you devised some type of mechanism (???) that could be connected to a generator (like on one of those wind power fans) you would have basically solved the (entire worlds) energy problem?

That's it... ...

A bessler wheel would just about do it...?

that's it.

the tech would readilly be adapted to pretty much all possible things... (Well, after the short "that's not possible" phase), right?
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Wind/Gravity Q:

Post by Oxygon »

Sorry, couldn't edit...

How long have people been at this...? (I know)

Somebody should have come up with something working by now?

Dont mean to sound harsh... where is it?

(Maybe I am just in a down mood...)
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
racer270
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by racer270 »

(iris wheel) theory ,model, learning computers etc...over one month invested to date 4/5/2004
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Wind/Gravity Q:

Post by jim_mich »

Oxygon wrote:How long have people been at this...? (I know)

Somebody should have come up with something working by now?

Dont mean to sound harsh... where is it?
It is very hard for most people to mentaly visualize something they have never seen before. How many years before man invented the wheel? How long did it take to develop a steam engine? Why didn't we have radio a thousand years ago? All it would take is for someone to visualize the right concept that would make a gravity wheel work AND to prove that concept by building it. But how many people are there that seriously think about a gravity wheel? And of those, how many have the mechanical aptitude and knowledge to visualize something which might really have a chance of working? And of those, how many actually build and test one?

I know many here build and test, but just think, how many of your neighbors and friends build wheels? And how many think you are a little strange to be messing with something that EVERYONE KNOWS will not work. Usually those with the aptitude and knowledge have been taught (brain washed?) to think that they are all knowing and if it were possible it would have been done already.

Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

Gordon, the question was rhetorical. LOL...
You have some very good points there Jim. The wheel question would be a long conversation to have, with many interesting branches. As to the steam engine, it was invented around 2000 years ago by Heron of Alexandria. It think he brought it to some politician or dignitary, probably Roman, and of course they didn't care for it because they had plenty of slave power to go around. Further, if Heron had continued to develop it (undoubtably against their will), it would have turned the world upside down, because when machines do the work, the slaves would have nothing to do but revolt. I think the only thing stopping radio a thousand years ago was a lack of metallurgical knowledge and of course any clue that such a thing was possible.
Last edited by Jonathan on Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
coylo

Post by coylo »

In this ever increasing Hi-tech world, I believe perpetual motion (overbalanced wheel) will be the last great mechanical achievement.
I've been brainstorming and modeling for a year and I am now working on something that's very encouraging. I can see the finish line..........

Good Luck
Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oxygon »

I didnt mean to be harsh, I know a that the perpetual motion believers are "few & far between", I just have a grudge against those who refuse the possiblilty... As I am sure you know - they can get on your nerves sometimes...

Whether its the resistance to even engage in a discussion or the outright offense they take, it gets under my skin.

I have several working "ideas", but the method of getting them to prototype stage is difficult considering I have no (construction) talent.

Sometimes it feels like the whole world is "dead set" on there not being perpetual motion.
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....in a short movie (0:35-1:00) with a wind power (fan) "driver" ( " prime mover" , as you like...) and a wind ( overbalanced "fan"...or something we are looking for...) "follower" , at :
https://youtu.be/iCTtO0_p-iU
The gravity power "driver" ( gravitational accelerating field )is real , but unseen (a "missing" fan )...the gravity (self powered )"follower" can be imagined , as a single overbalanced ...if you like..."fan".
So,keep in mind these "two fans" ...but play "one",only!?
Al_ex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.