Weight rising in a flash...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

raj
Addict
Addict

re: Weight rising in a flash...

Post by raj »

Nothing to add
Last edited by raj on Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Keep learning till the end.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

raj wrote:Keep learning till the end.
Learning usually relies on answers to questions, which are sometimes challenging, but mostly helpful, in the end.

Nothing more to add.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

raj,

You are on the right track. You are absolutely right about the spring(s) lifting the weight back up. But, you have to go to a slider or sliders, for it to work, two will do, (See agor95 sim).

The problem is; the sprigs have to shift, somehow----------

Sam
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

raj,

It helps to put numbers on things. Like so: Each weight 1.5 lbs, rod 1 lb. total weight of the slider 4 lbs. Stroke or displacement 2 inches,( 1 inch each way).

The force of the spring needs to be less than the weight of the slider, say 3 to 3.5 lbs. At 45 degrees past bottom dead center the slider forms a ramp with a MA of about 2 to one. So it only takes about half as much to lift it back up. Sense the force of the spring is 3 to 3.5 lbs it has no trouble lifting / resetting the slider by the time it rotates to horizontal.

Like I said; every half revolution the springs have to shift, somehow----------

Sam
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Weight rising in a flash...

Post by Fletcher »

ovyyus wrote:
raj wrote:So anyone of you, please tell me how YOU think a weight could be lifted in a flash...
Bessler wrote:We must bear in mind an important point. It is impossible to construct any new machine except by using a certain type of material.
ovyyus wrote:Not relevant? Bessler might be suggesting that a 'certain type of material' makes it possible to lifts weights in a flash.
Hey Bill .. I think that's the first time I've heard about the Bessler 'certain type of material' to construct any new machine quote. Either that or I'm getting really forgetful.

Can you give me the context for this Bessler quote, and any other information about it - thanx.
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

@Fletcher: The source is DT, pg.73 manuscript (pg. 214 PDF)

Context: All materials eventually wear out.
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

Fletcher,
I seem to remember vaguely something about a reference to some matter
" something that one can find in nature". I can't relocate it, sorry, I don't think he was refereing to a movement or principal but I may be wrong.
Robin