A Peacock's Tail

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

John.Smith4
Dabbler
Dabbler

A Peacock's Tail

Post by John.Smith4 »

Bessler did say that the disc around the axle rotated. That's a more complex design. I am going to modify the build so that as one weight moves towards the axle another weight is moving away from it. And each time this happens a knocking sound will be heard.
Front is the direction of rotation.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
wheel.jpg
John.Smith4
Dabbler
Dabbler

re: A Peacock's Tail

Post by John.Smith4 »

I should've called this thread "A peacock's Tale' because there is a story behind it. There is one with Bessler as well as with myself. There is a woman I know named A.C. Barnes who has been a source of inspiration for me. I want to show her some "smart" things. Bessler's wheel is only 1 thing. And it will probably be a while before anyone earns his work as well as I have. That's what all of the math and builds over the years has been about. Kind of why I'm confident about this build. It's because of the years of work leading up to it.
I have to modify the peacock's tail. And in a couple of weeks I should be able to properly demonstrate it. Also I am having surgery in January. If I want what's in my best interest I'll need to have this build working before then. And since Christmas is coming up, maybe for Christmas I can tell A.C. that the A.C. Bessler will happen.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

A Phoenix Tail seems more appropriate.

We should run a lottery on how long it will take you to start attacking AB Hammer again. Hey, life is short, maybe you should just cut to the chase and and start your whining now.
John.Smith4
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by John.Smith4 »

ovyyus,
It's actually AB Hammer that attacks me. I build and show my work. Nothing fraudulent there.
You're jealous, right ? That's a neat trick you guys use to attack me. It will look bad for a lot of people because they'd rather create another Wagner than understand why Bessler was successful. And I've figured it out while working through both medical and financial problems.
I even built when I had cancer because I wanted to spend my time being productive.
As for AB Hammer he has always maintained that he.is not interested in working with me. Yet people like you always bring him into any discussion I try to generate.
And oyyvus I do know what Bessler knew. I think though it will be a sad reflection on this forum if I am right because I am being treated the same way Bessler was by Wagner. Wagner called him a fraud as well.
John.Smith4
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by John.Smith4 »

@All, I won't show anymore work in here. If what I'm working on is right I'll just say the forum leaders didn't think Bessler was actually successful. That's about all it comes back to. And AB Hammer, can I apologise for not being inspired by you ? Why I offered to work with you over the years.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Whack this mole!!! Again and again and again!!!
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

Justsomeone,
I have seen a few storkbills and they all had a stork behind them, could you please tell me what is so special about a stock?
Robin
John.Smith4
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by John.Smith4 »

@Robinhood46,
They don't think Bessler was successful. Why the personal attacks. You go with what you have.
The stork's bill was most likely how water was stored. Today it would be called a wet sump. That's if someone knows mechanics.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

James Lindgard wrote:And oyyvus I do know what Bessler knew...
If a whining moron could solve the problem, it would have been solved by now.
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

John smith,
Thankyou very much for your reply, it is extremely helpful to have views and opinions of fellow seekers. I have given your remarks a lot of thought (obviously with as much objectivity and open mindedness as they merit). Being an honest person I find myself obliged to say, although I find reading your message very fascinating I do not adhere entirely to your opinion.
To be sure that I fully understood the meaning of your message which would allow me to appreciate the full benefits of your helpfulness and generosity, I do have one small query, what the hell are you talking about?
Robin
John.Smith4
Dabbler
Dabbler

Re: re: A Peacock's Tail

Post by John.Smith4 »

ovyyus wrote:
James Lindgard wrote:And oyyvus I do know what Bessler knew...
If a whining moron could solve the problem, it would have been solved by now.
This is where I knew it. https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=6s&v=fNGw46sG6EA
But between my medical problems and the harassment I had to tolerate it, it didn't happen then. I have found it extremely difficult to try and work with people in here because those who might have been interested in working with me were concerned about becoming targets as well.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

You don't seem to understand your own problem. No one's interested in working with a whining moron victim who forever repeats the same boring mistakes, the same boring mistakes, the same boring mistakes....
unstable
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by unstable »

Could it be that Bessler meant that it (the mec) remembered the opening movement of a folding fan, which is similar to the opening of the peacock's tail ? It's my interpretation, maybe wrong ... I do not know.
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

Peacock's tail may describe a folding accordion action, and maybe not. But I'm of the opinion that it does refer to the positions of the weights at a particular time in the wheel's cycle, as well as the felloes that support them. In one half cycle, the wheel looks full all around, and in the next half cycle, it looks half-full; and in one place it is full, and in another empty. Read Stewart's translation of AP if you haven't already. :)
unstable
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by unstable »

Ok, thanks