Forum Index
BesslerWheel.com
Discussion Board

Log inLog in RegisterRegister SearchSearch BlogsBlogs Blog NewsBlog News PollsPolls FAQFAQ FAQWiki
Forum Index
A Peacock's Tail

Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John.Smith4
Dabbler
Dabbler

Total Words: 993

Disregarded by some  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:47 pm    Post subject: A Peacock's Tail Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Bessler did say that the disc around the axle rotated. That's a more complex design. I am going to modify the build so that as one weight moves towards the axle another weight is moving away from it. And each time this happens a knocking sound will be heard.
Front is the direction of rotation.

wheel.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  92.2 KB
 Viewed:  34 Time(s)

wheel.jpg

Capture.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  21.92 KB
 Viewed:  12 Time(s)

Capture.JPG

John.Smith4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject: re: A Peacock's Tail Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

I should've called this thread "A peacock's Tale' because there is a story behind it. There is one with Bessler as well as with myself. There is a woman I know named A.C. Barnes who has been a source of inspiration for me. I want to show her some "smart" things. Bessler's wheel is only 1 thing. And it will probably be a while before anyone earns his work as well as I have. That's what all of the math and builds over the years has been about. Kind of why I'm confident about this build. It's because of the years of work leading up to it.
I have to modify the peacock's tail. And in a couple of weeks I should be able to properly demonstrate it. Also I am having surgery in January. If I want what's in my best interest I'll need to have this build working before then. And since Christmas is coming up, maybe for Christmas I can tell A.C. that the A.C. Bessler will happen.

ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Total Words: 277,257

Respected  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:25 pm    Post subject: re: A Peacock's Tail Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

A Phoenix Tail seems more appropriate.

We should run a lottery on how long it will take you to start attacking AB Hammer again. Hey, life is short, maybe you should just cut to the chase and and start your whining now.

Happily ever after.

www.orffyre.com
John.Smith4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject: re: A Peacock's Tail Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

ovyyus,
It's actually AB Hammer that attacks me. I build and show my work. Nothing fraudulent there.
You're jealous, right ? That's a neat trick you guys use to attack me. It will look bad for a lot of people because they'd rather create another Wagner than understand why Bessler was successful. And I've figured it out while working through both medical and financial problems.
I even built when I had cancer because I wanted to spend my time being productive.
As for AB Hammer he has always maintained that he.is not interested in working with me. Yet people like you always bring him into any discussion I try to generate.
And oyyvus I do know what Bessler knew. I think though it will be a sad reflection on this forum if I am right because I am being treated the same way Bessler was by Wagner. Wagner called him a fraud as well.

John.Smith4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

@All, I won't show anymore work in here. If what I'm working on is right I'll just say the forum leaders didn't think Bessler was actually successful. That's about all it comes back to. And AB Hammer, can I apologise for not being inspired by you ? Why I offered to work with you over the years.

justsomeone
Devotee
Devotee

Total Words: 68,652

Appreciated  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:30 am    Post subject: re: A Peacock's Tail Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Whack this mole!!! Again and again and again!!!

Robinhood46
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Total Words: 3,852

Acknowledged  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:38 am    Post subject: re: A Peacock's Tail Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Justsomeone,
I have seen a few storkbills and they all had a stork behind them, could you please tell me what is so special about a stock?
Robin

John.Smith4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:23 am    Post subject: re: A Peacock's Tail Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

@Robinhood46,
They don't think Bessler was successful. Why the personal attacks. You go with what you have.
The stork's bill was most likely how water was stored. Today it would be called a wet sump. That's if someone knows mechanics.

ovyyus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:11 am    Post subject: re: A Peacock's Tail Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

James Lindgard wrote:
And oyyvus I do know what Bessler knew...

If a whining moron could solve the problem, it would have been solved by now.

Robinhood46

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:26 pm    Post subject: re: A Peacock's Tail Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

John smith,
Thankyou very much for your reply, it is extremely helpful to have views and opinions of fellow seekers. I have given your remarks a lot of thought (obviously with as much objectivity and open mindedness as they merit). Being an honest person I find myself obliged to say, although I find reading your message very fascinating I do not adhere entirely to your opinion.
To be sure that I fully understood the meaning of your message which would allow me to appreciate the full benefits of your helpfulness and generosity, I do have one small query, what the hell are you talking about?
Robin

John.Smith4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: re: A Peacock's Tail Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

ovyyus wrote:
James Lindgard wrote:
And oyyvus I do know what Bessler knew...

If a whining moron could solve the problem, it would have been solved by now.

This is where I knew it. https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=6s&v=fNGw46sG6EA
But between my medical problems and the harassment I had to tolerate it, it didn't happen then. I have found it extremely difficult to try and work with people in here because those who might have been interested in working with me were concerned about becoming targets as well.

ovyyus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:37 am    Post subject: re: A Peacock's Tail Report Post to Admin

You don't seem to understand your own problem. No one's interested in working with a whining moron victim who forever repeats the same boring mistakes, the same boring mistakes, the same boring mistakes....

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: