My Invention

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

Is anyone interested in discussing Mt 108 ?

Actually never mind. I tried and was stopped. I shouldn't have to fight some of the long time members in this forum to try and realize some of Bessler's work. That's something that doesn't really make sense and can work at home on my own.

It's okay if you guys don't like me. As AB Hammer told me, if I can't do the simple math then he can't believe that I know how to calculate momentum.
There is one thing wrong with his statement. If he knew how to calculate it then he would know whether or not that I knew what I was doing.
This makes things very difficult when he hasn't taken the time to learn. yet if he wants me banned then I get banned. This is because he is among friends and I am not. :-)

p.s., red dots ? They haven't stopped me from building in the past and they won't stop me now. And in the end that is the only way to realize Bessler's work and not posting in here for 10 years and having accomplished nothing.

I need to remember that, don't I ?
Attachments
unnamed.png