Forum Index
BesslerWheel.com
Discussion Board

Log inLog in RegisterRegister SearchSearch BlogsBlogs Blog NewsBlog News PollsPolls FAQFAQ FAQWiki
Forum Index
Did you know

Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Total Words: 174,915

Appreciated  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:59 pm    Post subject: Did you know Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Did you know

The sun loses 4000000 tons of mass every second .
This causes the earth to drift further away in its orbit at à rate of 15 cm a year .

daanopperman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:08 am    Post subject: re: Did you know Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Hi thomasf2222 ,

I think you supplied the wrong addres , unless I am even more illiterate than I though .

Daan .

daanopperman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:28 am    Post subject: re: Did you know Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

India celebrated Children's Day on November 14th , exactly 9 months after Valentine's Day .

agor95
Aficionado
Aficionado

Total Words: 58,232

Appreciated  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:44 am    Post subject: re: Did you know Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Hi Daan'

I am looking forward to this 'daythomasf2222' too start contributing and stop acting like an advert submission bot.

daanopperman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: re: Did you know Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Greeting's to all ,

Another Christmas without a wheel in the sock , but thanks to Farther Christmas we did get some spare parts in the sock , unfortunately , there is no assemble instruction leaflet , will have to hang a extra sock next year .

Merry Christmas to all , and to those whom does not celebrate , may what you do bring you joy .

daanopperman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:38 pm    Post subject: re: Did you know Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

The atmosphere contains 12,900 cubic km of fresh water composed of 98% water vapour and 2% condensed water (clouds) .

rlortie
Addict
Addict

Total Words: 1,117,869

Respected  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:20 pm    Post subject: re: Did you know Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Are perpetual motion machines possible?

Disproving the 2nd law of Thermodynamics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbmRMY65J0Q

Richard Muller, Prof Physics, UCBerkeley, author of "Now—The Physics of Time" (2016)
Updated Mar 29, 2016 · Upvoted by Bramma Pureeswaran S, M.Sc Physics, University of Marburg (2018) and Andy Buckley, PhD in particle physics, visiting researcher at CERN, lecturer in physics.

Perpetual motion is commonplace. The electron orbits the atom and never stops unless something outside interferes. Even most planetary orbits are unmeasurably different from perpetual.

However, in science we define perpetual motion differently, not just as motion that goes on forever. By tradition, a perpetual motion machine is one that you can continually draw energy from, such as a battery that doesn't deplete, or a mechanical devise that can continue to pump water forever with no external source of power. Such devices don't exist according to one of the most well-established results of modern physics, the conservation of energy.

There is also something known as a perpetual motion machine of the second kind. This is a device that draws energy from an object that is cool, in the process making it cooler. Such devices violate the Second Law of Thermodynamics, which has a solid theoretical foundation in the theory of entropy.

As a consequence, the US Patent Office will not consider any invention that violates either the First Law of Thermodynamics (conservation of energy) or the Second Law. They will reject it out of hand, without having to examine the details. That has saved them considerable work.

daanopperman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:02 pm    Post subject: re: Did you know Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Lemons contain more sugar than strawberries .

daanopperman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:10 pm    Post subject: re: Did you know Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Stewart is the only name on the forum spelt with only the left hand on the keyboard .

daanopperman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:12 pm    Post subject: re: Did you know Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Honey is the only natural food that never spoils .

You burn more calories eating celary than it contains , the more you eat the thinner you get .

agor95

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:30 pm    Post subject: re: Did you know Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Ralph

Well we will need to keep the US Patent Office happy won't we.

Also the 'Zero Law of Thermodynamics' does this make previous patents obsolete?

rlortie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:11 pm    Post subject: re: Did you know Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

agor95,

The Patent Office is the least of my worries, I care less if their happy or sad.

The bottom line is simple: "Build it and they will come"...

eventually all patents become extinct, either by a better mouse trap, or simply expire. As I understand it, Copyrights is another story,do they last forever?

agor95

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:50 pm    Post subject: re: Did you know Report Post to Admin

I hear you 'Copyright Law'.

Artistic
photography, painting, sculptures, architecture, technical drawings/diagrams, maps, logos.

I a moving artistic sculpture, interesting paint decoration and make it big.

Good Luck

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: