Letter

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

auri33
Dabbler
Dabbler

Letter

Post by auri33 »

I was wondering if anyone knows the source of the April 1745 Bessler letter which was posted on this forum a few years ago and I'm attaching the first page of it as well.

This letter is not from the Kassel library (which holds some of Bessler's books like DT) for certain because they don't print numbers on pages and they never did.
Attachments
first-page.jpg
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

I may have a copy of that letter Auric. I’ll be in touch.

JC
auri33
Dabbler
Dabbler

re: Letter

Post by auri33 »

Thank you for your reply, I have the remaining pages of that letter as well because it's posted on this forum in another thread that is a few years old but I was wondering what is on pages 1-46 which are not included. And does anyone know which library this letter belongs to?
Hotzenplotz

Post by Hotzenplotz »

This letter is to be found in Staatsarchiv Wolffenbüttel. It is part of a collection of letters written to Counsilor Heinrich Bernhard Schrader. Pages 1-46 are of no interest because they were written by other authors dealing with other affairs.

The papers in Kassel is only what was kept by Orffyreus himself at the time he died. Of course there are other sources in different German archives containing especially letters sent at an earlier time of his life, but this material is extraordinarily hard to trace. It will be easier, if one day JC will keep his promise to give us an updated version of his book...
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Thanks for identifying the source Hotzenplotz (is that really your name or is it a character from a children’s book?)

I did share some information privately with auri33, but it was inaccurate so I’ll pass your post in to him.

Your criticism of my procrastination is fair and accurate, I have delayed completing an update of my book for far too long. I used to blame the delay in the constant flow of small pieces of information coming to me via other amateur researchers. There is a section of a library containing information about Bessler’s marriage and his in-laws, who were a bunch of criminals, but unfortunately the whole lot is damaged by floodwaters and will not be available for study for some years apparently.

But I could rewrite the book and add what new information I already have, and I shall do so once this year’s planned jobs are completed.

Thanks again.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com