Thx Machine II

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Thx Machine II

Post by thx4 »

Good morning to both of you,

Georg, The system can be bi-directional, just set the direction of the start pulse to neutral after changing one of the two keys... ( little interest)
From the moment the system works, producing KW is no longer a problem, just resizing, but I doubt it's for individuals, for now it's too noisy.
Namely also that the gravitic yield, example of water falling, the yield is ridiculous.
To store yes, to produce I doubt unless I can do otherwise.
We can store slowly and drop quickly, it's more my job, engineers are very good at it.

Since you are both European, I have a small meeting in August in France,
first or last week, you could come see, I invite you to spend a day.

A ++
Not everything I present is functional, but a surprise can't be completely ruled out. Thank you very much.
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Georg Künstler »

Hi thx4,
thanks for the invitation, I am living close to the border of France.
If it is possible for me I will come along and visit you.

From you describtion I recognize that you try to use the impact to generate your advantage. (because you said it is too loud)

So that is not my construction, my one will rotate very fast, bidirectional started with an specific angle of turn. (Turn out of position).
Best regards

Georg
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

Hello everyone,

video of a disk of inertia a bit special, there is a moment when the illusion of acceleration is not one :)

https://youtu.be/lo1ApRGUKm4

Video of the theory :

When the weight is at its maximum low, it is the moment when it releases all its power, but here it is necessary that it descends of somewhere ...
Just lift it a millimeter ..

https://youtu.be/MCOd-TZv7EE

The gate and the hoist, for the moment the synchronism is not yet optimum.

https://youtu.be/SDL1DdwbJCI

We can replace the hoist with a small lever system, but I really like the hoist, which can still be optimized.

A++
Not everything I present is functional, but a surprise can't be completely ruled out. Thank you very much.
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

Hi all,

It's promising that's all: D, but if it works one day it will not be quite that way.

If we managed to store the energy of the pendulum for 20 seconds and we could restore it at once, so capacitor, would be the end of the world, according to the theorem of Noether, it would collapse on itself ... will certainly collapse sooner than expected, but not because of me. : D

I pursue a dream, as in a schizophrenic film, I am a director, and I do not oblige any actor to follow me ...

A ++
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Georg Künstler »

Hi Thx4,
I watched the video which you have presented, I think you are very close with your model for a self accelerating swinging.

If you want I make a suggestion of a change.
You are missing the second stage so that the swinging is changed in the frequence and force. Keyword überschwingen/overshoot.

The change is very cheap and easy.
Best regards

Georg
John Lyndsay
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by John Lyndsay »

Over twenty years ago someone came up with a "bumper power" gravity wheel that uses 2 weighted discs or orbs on an eccentric variable axle that keeps bumping back and forth between 2 "walls" with one bump stronger than the other, probably using a concept I mentioned earlier. I don't remember his name at the moment.
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

Hi all,

Thank you georg, it's very nice, thank you for your encouragement.

John, I'll be happy to see this concept, see if you find.

I observed the last model presented, the idea of ​​the weight at the lowest is the good one, but for that it would be necessary that:

Currently, the pendulum goes up (say 1 kg / 12 or 83 gr), which brakes certe, the balance comes back slowly and gently weighs 1 kg (result = 0).

it would take once the lifting of the 83 gr to its maximum, hold by means (in the course of research) maintain the weight at this position, the return of the pendulum in the right position, let go the weight of a blow (and we have a kilo of reach) ...

I am interested in any ideas going in this direction.

A++
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Georg Künstler »

Hi Thx4,
please put one of the eccentric rollers on the top of your swinging bar.

The swinging of the eccentric rollers will support the swinging.

One is built accurate, the other is only a round box, filled with paper and on one side an old battary for the eccentric weight.

Put it on your swinging bar and watch the movements.
Attachments
eccentric roller
eccentric roller
Best regards

Georg
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

Hi everybody,

A special video for you Georg, a wooden disk a piece of garden hose and an iron ball, just for relaxation. More serious things will follow.

https://youtu.be/__RIMJ7Ufjg

A++
azimuthe
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by azimuthe »

Magnifique !
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

thx4
Il faut envoyer la demande a qui pour etre admis au experimente.fr. ?
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

bonjour,

tu aurais dû faire un MP. :)
tu t'inscris avec le même pseudo et demain c'est fait.

A++
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

In my opinion, I show you the most important part of the Bessler wheel.
This is the only place where the system is open, it lifts a weight and releases it suddenly. I make here an analogy with the hoist ... which is closed to him for the moment.
We do not know what these levers could be used for, they can very well propel a ball high enough inside the wheel, to give it a continuity, these are conjectures. For me it is the secret of Bessler the only one that can give a boost in the system.
It remains to be implemented, it is in the immediate projects.

"The drumsticks come down brutally, and press on a lever that, yes, when the drumsticks fall they are no longer integral with the system, it is there that they can give energy independently of the wheel."

A++
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Georg Künstler »

Hi Thx4,

I have experimented with this already years ago with no success.

have a look to
http://www.kuenstler-energie.de/fileadm ... 00943b.jpg

The stamps are used as load : oscillation with an impact.
Or better as a cyclical breaking force.
Nowadays the ABS (Anti Blocking System)

The reason why I say this is: some observer or Bessler himself said that the wheel run without any load and with any outside hanging pendulums.
So the wheel operates as itself.

But feel free to make your own experiments.
Best regards

Georg
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

Thank you @Georg for this return.
Very nice prototype.
I'm going to try some ideas on this approach, it does not change the basic concept that I mention on page one, it's just another way to achieve it.
A ++